Thank you all!

Thank you all!

A Story by BigDaddySiddle
"

:)

"

Hello chaps!

I recently received an award for being a 'top rated writer', and I would like to say thank you to the WritersCafe team for making it possible for me to be cool. However, I couldn't do this without some of my good associates; thank you to £15 & A S**t BJ for introducing me to this wicked site!! Many thanks to Jean Genie for being friends with Simon Hicks and inspiring me to get to the top of the poetic pyramid. I'd also like to thank Simon Hicks for being such a twat with his ridiculous hobbies and possessions (football shaped cereal bowl etc.). I'd like to thank my parents for bringing me up to be a talented young gentlemen, Tony, you superstar! Thank you to FaithfullyJennybear and BlueberryKisses for a good time last night!!!!!! (though that is irrelevant right now) ;) Many thanks to my assistants, Derek Bell, Amanda Munchamammoth, Chris Senior, Jason Lamb, Paul Hall, Alex Miller, Arjen Van Dicknuts, Eric 'Delerious' Dickson, MC Kappa, DJ Ice Magic and Biffy Clibble.

 

It's been a rollercoaster ride for me in the past month. I've eaten many faulty cereal bars and it's been torture... I just hope that those days are over now and I can enjoy some decent bowls of Cheerios on a morning to CHEER me up!!!!! One thing is for sure, I can now survive with less of them in my normal bowl (sorry Simon) as this award has totally made me the happiest man in the world, and I get my reward of £1.50 and a box of Freddo's.

 

Thank you guys!

 

From your beloved brother and champ,

Jacob 'Big Daddy' Siddle.

© 2011 BigDaddySiddle


Author's Note

BigDaddySiddle
Thank you guys!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The pleasure is mine :')

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Your welcome :) teehee

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hahahaha :')

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 19, 2011
Last Updated on May 19, 2011

Author

BigDaddySiddle
BigDaddySiddle

Darlington, and proud, United Kingdom



About
They call me Jacob because my mother and father gave me that name when I was born :) I'm a male, ladies ;) A few things I rather enjoy doing in order: 1. Exploring various D.I.Y. stores and comparin.. more..

Writing