A School For Ninjas

A School For Ninjas

A Story by Blue Bird II

Since time began, the samurai and shinobi have feuded over whats right, and whats wrong. The samurai believed that fighting with swords was the best way to test strength. However, because the ninja believed in using one's mental state, they eventually developed a fighting style known as their KAI energy. Using this, the shinobi unlocked a plethora of possibilities in combat.

Feeling defeated, the samurai unleashed a full scale ambush on the shinobi, taking over the land of China. The samurai ruled this land bitterly, for they knew the shinobi were at a greater power. One day, the son of a powerful samurai; ran away from Japan, so he could train himself to be a noble shinobi. He stumbled upon a feudal lord's doorstep, and the lord raised him with no hesitation.

Now Kenpai, is deemed a shinobi, but there is still the task of becoming a genin and so forth, so he entered the school for ninjas.

© 2011 Blue Bird II


Author's Note

Blue Bird II
Please write reviews :). I'll take any suggestions for this series, negative or positive, I'm open to new changes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love it! I love ninjas!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Love the concept also! This was great! Keep up the good work and awesome job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow! I love this concept! I'm excited to see where you take it. I would give this intro a once over for spelling and grammatical errors (e.g. whats=what's); but otherwise, great write!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 4, 2011
Last Updated on April 6, 2011

Author

Blue Bird II
Blue Bird II

Nagasaki, LA, Japan



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Blue Bird II