chapter 8

chapter 8

A Chapter by Black

POV Kathy

 

It was late afternoon before I wake up. I wish i slept longer, just dreaming away my toughts.

For just a poor moment. Just a poor moment of bliss, I thought i was at home again. Then i saw the covered mirrors and I knew I  wasn’t.

I wish i could return to that moment, but no matter how much I wished. I knew that wouldn’t happen.

So i reluctantly take the white blanket and throw it off me. Time to get up.

I get dressed and pull my top over my head, and touch my lip by accident.

This time it doesn’t hurt that much anymore, but the action reminds me of last night.

What the hell happend? Really!

I could yell to myself, but that wouldn’t undo what I did.

You know what is lame, that was actually the first kiss I liked! Still, kissing with someone I don’t even know. It isn’t my style. So why did it happen. Why did i loose my cool?

My dad would be so dissapointed. I showed emotion.

To someone I don’t know.

Well I’m glad I broke it off. I think. I don’t know!

What if I meet him again? I don’t even know his name!

Well no use thinking about it.

 

 I have bigger things to worry about. I broke some rules. I wasn’t supposed to go out last night and i still did. I never disobeyed. Not when I was little anyways.

I don’t think my dad would have allowed me to disobey, but i never felt the yearning to disobey either. I didn’t know where it came from. Maybe, I should explain Miss sulivain. Well, I should, but then i would be punished. While she actually doesn’’t even know I was away, but dad always said to be honest.

But.. dad isn’t here anymore is he. I have to learn to live my own life. I have to be strong.

It is just...

No, not that again. I’m not going to cry. I shake my head. Then make a choice.

I’m not going to tell Miss Sulivain, I don’t even know her, and what should i tell her. That i just kissed a random guy?

No way!

That thought is off limits too. So lets just go downstairs i think to myself.

 

I run of the stares and see Miss sulivain sitting on a chair on the table in the kitchen.

 

The kitchen is rather small, with old tiles, with little lavender plants on it. So it made the room a little colourfull, the rest of the room was or white or brown. A brown wooden table with some chairs. A closet for the dishes and forks and knifes, and other silverware. A white kitchentable with some drawers. Then the ussual kitchen supplies, a oven, a stove etc.

There was a big window in the room, that lit up the whole room. It made it possible that you staw the stunning view from outside.

 

‘’Goodmorning Kathy, or should I say Good afternoon.’’ Miss sulivain says.

‘’Sit down, now. I’m going to fix you something to eat. How was your first night here?’’ Miss sulivain said.

 

Oh no. I’m really not feeling in a chittery mood neither for any food.

 

‘’I really don’t need anything to eat.’’ I say in response, while refusing to sit down.

 

‘’Well you’re going to eat. No matter what, you didn’t eat yesterday, and probably not in the last few days. I refuse to let you go out that door without something in your stomach. So you better start eating, or I won’t let you leave this table. Now sit down!’’ Miss Sulivain said.

 



© 2011 Black


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very strong chapter. I like the food conversation. Miss Sulivain going to be a handful to maintain and take of. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh, Miss Sulivain has a strict side, I see. It's for Kathy's own good, though. Reading on!

~Aurora Lynn

Posted 12 Years Ago


A few errors: I's should always be capital, stairs not stares, and a few typos I think.
Good for Miss Sulivain taking charge...I wish they would get to know each other a little bit stop being so distant...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice ingredients........

Posted 12 Years Ago


She SEEMS like a cruel, hard core mother/teacher, but in reality she's kind and she just wants to make sure that Kathy is propery cared for. Great job, will the mysertious suitor she kissed make a reappearance? Curious, reading on!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like this chapter very much, I'm curious to see if she meets the guy again. Well done, I like it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


So far so good, liking all the povs, can't wait for more :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I saw some mistakes but I still enjoyed it a lot! I am very interested to what will happen next. willshe meet that guy again? Good job. You got me curious. Keep on writing!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

383 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 6, 2011
Last Updated on August 6, 2011


Author

Black
Black

Netherlands



About
I'm now a 19 year old :P (cough so old cough :P) For the once who didn't figure out, I am of course a girl I love writing, In english though i'm dutch, That probably makes me crazy! I always en.. more..

Writing
Shamefull Shamefull

A Poem by Black


Essay Essay

A Story by Black


War War

A Poem by Black



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Author The Author

A Poem by Thea


Lately Lately

A Poem by Black


hurt hurt

A Poem by Black


A View on Life A View on Life

A Poem by Thea