The Cheater

The Cheater

A Chapter by Snickers
"

a man was accused of cheating and his sentence was death.

"
        I was watching T.V. with my step sister, we had been playing outside a few hours earlier. I seen something move out of the corner of my eye, and I started to get a vision.
        A group of men dressed in old western clothing were playing a game of cards, in a bar. I watched them as they talked, and a man laid down a group of cards. "Royal flush." he smiled. The man across from him frowned and looked at the cards.
         "I don't like playing a cheat." He crossed his arms leaning back as he took off his cowboy hat. "A cheat? I'm not a cheat." The other man scoffed.
        The man leaning back rose out of his seat and pulled his gun, he pulled the trigger, and a shot rang out. I clamped my hands over my ears, as the shot was fired. The other man that was accused of cheating fell to the floor, as blood covered his mud stained shirt.
        The towns sheriff walked in and looked down at the body. "Cheats don't deserve to live." He growled under his breath as he walked out of the bar.
        I was filled with surprise as the sheriff didn't do any thing about it. I shook my head in disapproval as the scene played over and over in my head. My step sister laid her hand n my shoulder and asked if I was okay. "Yes I'm fine." I replied frowning.
         "Maybe its from the Indian part of your family, you are part Indian right?" She asked. "Yes, Madisyn, I'm part, Cherokee, Sioux, Blackfoot, and I don't know what else." I just know I have a lot of Indian blood.
          "I'm Sitting Bulls descendant, meaning I'm his so many greats grand daughter. Sitting Bull was a great Sioux chief. Look him up on the computer, and it will teach you more." I smiled to her. "Wow," She smiled in awe.
Makayla Hardy
Gift or Curse?


© 2010 Snickers


Author's Note

Snickers
This is all true, I don't know why I had this vision. Gift or curse?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

it is a gift but you need to get proper training to understand and controll it.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

295 Views
1 Review
Added on August 9, 2010
Last Updated on September 9, 2010
Tags: death, cheating, mad, murder, sherrif


Author

Snickers
Snickers

Fun house, TX



About
Nothing to Put I am grounded for a while, and won't be able to get on any time soon... sorry every body Music Playlist at MixPod.com more..

Writing
Quest Quest

A Chapter by Snickers