Dark Nights

Dark Nights

A Book by Snickers
"

Summary at the bottom.

"

Chapters


© 2010 Snickers


Author's Note

Snickers
Ember and her younger sister, Dawn, get kidnapped by werewolves. After being bitten and turned, they escape and return to there guardian, zane's cottage, where they learn that they were being recruited by the werewolves for the queen, Lillian. They find out that, not only they have been changed, but Zane has been hiding a secret from them, they learn quickly after, they return. Ember starts to fall for him, when they see his younger form. Soon, she tells him her plan about returning to the never lands, to get rid of Lillian. They bring along childhood friends, that are not what the girls think they are. On, the adventure, romance, action, suspense, and mysteries, happen. They learn things they never new before such as magick. They also learn why Dawn hasn't changed into a werewolf yet.

I hope you enjoy the book.

What do you think about the story?
What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmm, perhaps the summary could use some work. Just from reading the summary I don't exactly get a feeling of suspense. Like it states some things that happen, but doesn't allude to any climactic action. (i.e. "Is there some reason being a hybrid is bad or good")

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

451 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on September 2, 2010
Last Updated on September 20, 2010
Tags: werewolves, vampires, hybrids, myth

Author

Snickers
Snickers

Fun house, TX



About
Nothing to Put I am grounded for a while, and won't be able to get on any time soon... sorry every body Music Playlist at MixPod.com more..

Writing
Quest Quest

A Chapter by Snickers