I Wanna Be a Ho, Part Two � Attention Ho�s (Naga Uta)

I Wanna Be a Ho, Part Two � Attention Ho�s (Naga Uta)

A Poem by Blackbirdsong
"

Part Two in a continuing series dedicated to all the people I have come across in various online communities who have clearly read the same handbook.

"

 

  

To get what you want

Calculate manipulate

Have your friends join in

Victim play and victim do

Cry fake tears and smile

Run away and then come back

Whine out all your rage

Whisper made-up cruelties

Boo-hoo how you’re hurt

Play adult then cry baby

Pout moan sniffle scream

Count on idiots and friends

To come to your side

They won’t think they’ll just react

Misplaced loyalty

You use them to play your games

They are pawns to you

Others who see through your tricks

Viper’s tongue targets

These will not fall prey to you

Strength frustration brings

So you try another game

They were mean to you

Threaten farewells then don’t leave

Threaten that you’ll stay

Pretend you’ve been victimized

Cry moan boo-hoo rant

Pornographic avatar

Hides bad poetry

Grammar Nazi’s punish you

You aren’t here to learn

Only here to be a star

Twinkle block move on

Those who do not read or speak

You call enemies

As you whine that they’ve hurt you

Though nothing was said

Spit attacks while plotting harm

Create spies from friends

Stalking those who disagree

Play your childish games

Anything for sympathy

Anything attention w***e

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2008 Blackbirdsong


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

So Mara, please explain (oh you can't you blocked me as soon as you left this "review") how this is intimidating? As I said in my description this is about not only things here but on every online community I've ever belonged to, so clearly it's not geared towards anyone specifically. Of course the same ones who are whining about being intimidated while spying on my friends and myself, low-rating our work and then sending their buddies over to the do same, are the same ones who accused me of gearing a lot of writing towards hurting them and their friends. And clearly you are either one of them or just a follower.

Believe what you will. I know the truth as do many people on site. You are not gaining anything or proving anything except that you and your buddies are delusional, petty little cowards who hide behind new ids because they haven't got the courage - which they proclaim that they have - to do anything else.

And all this over avatars...so tell me (again sorry you blocked me) exactly what do you people do when there is something in your lives which really warrants this much energy?

Posted 16 Years Ago


8 of 8 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This poem is very cool, deep and beautiful. I love the way you write!

Posted 10 Years Ago


I can feel the venom within the piece... that's what's cool about it... an unleashing of emotion through words... that's what poetry is about

Posted 12 Years Ago


Youre right.
But...I left. And I came back.

How to AW this....*thinking hard*

But really...yes yes yes. Couldnt have said it better myself.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is more of rant than poetry and I loved it. Of course, I am just odd. Held my interest.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow. Biting. I say live and let live.
I like the tempo of this piece though. Very angry and argumentative. I thought I was about to read something erotic, but it was not to be. A damsel stating quite imfaticly that: I WANNA BE A HO PART II, immediately has my attention...it is my duty to help her on her way; as much as I can, on this honorable quest for glory and ultimate attention. But alas, I came to a "moral lesson" that had me feeling limp and pimped. The sentiments didn't sit well with me, based on the namesake of this piece, but the poetics makes this jagged little pill much easier to swallow.
Interesting.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is an interesting piece of poetry. Human dynamics at play. A juvenile masquerading as an adult. Nicely done.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

What an amusing piece there is an unusual amount of children on this site that ruin it for the real writers. I am going to have to find the first piece and read that one. Great job on this rant.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

As I'm reading I'm thinking - don't know what went on behind all this. People can be treacherous, that's for sure. I like that you can't understand what you mean completely. It's like the best songs - they always leave a lot to your imagination.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Intimidating? Not at all! Anyone who spends much time online in forums and such knows exactly the kind of person you're describing in this poem. I don't think I've seen much poetry on the subject and your take really gets across all the manuvers and petty games of this particular type of psycho. It needs some editing, imo, to get some of those powerful descriptive phrases (like "pornographic avatar") across better. Seems like there's some extra words you could lose, a few spots where I'm not sure what you mean (like "Strength frustration") that could be changed. Also, I think if you put this into sections and got some space between them so you emphasized the most important lines, you'd have a very powerful poem. Just my two cents. Hope it helps. :-)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

So no one can pick up a sensitive issue like you do, dear Rachel! Nobody! I so love those of your works. Sometimes writers are cached behind the excitements of their own ego. The lines are steamy and good so ! This is what I call the strong voice of social ethic. Might your words be read by many. Even didactic, you didn't put down the artistic beauty.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4631 Views
57 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on February 24, 2008
Last Updated on March 7, 2008

Author

Blackbirdsong
Blackbirdsong

Turtle Island



About
I'm Native American and Black, and I have very nice teeth. more..

Writing
D-n-A D-n-A

A Poem by Blackbirdsong



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Untamed Untamed

A Poem by Bubo