I Wanna Be a Ho, Part Two � Attention Ho�s (Naga Uta)

I Wanna Be a Ho, Part Two � Attention Ho�s (Naga Uta)

A Poem by Blackbirdsong
"

Part Two in a continuing series dedicated to all the people I have come across in various online communities who have clearly read the same handbook.

"

 

  

To get what you want

Calculate manipulate

Have your friends join in

Victim play and victim do

Cry fake tears and smile

Run away and then come back

Whine out all your rage

Whisper made-up cruelties

Boo-hoo how you’re hurt

Play adult then cry baby

Pout moan sniffle scream

Count on idiots and friends

To come to your side

They won’t think they’ll just react

Misplaced loyalty

You use them to play your games

They are pawns to you

Others who see through your tricks

Viper’s tongue targets

These will not fall prey to you

Strength frustration brings

So you try another game

They were mean to you

Threaten farewells then don’t leave

Threaten that you’ll stay

Pretend you’ve been victimized

Cry moan boo-hoo rant

Pornographic avatar

Hides bad poetry

Grammar Nazi’s punish you

You aren’t here to learn

Only here to be a star

Twinkle block move on

Those who do not read or speak

You call enemies

As you whine that they’ve hurt you

Though nothing was said

Spit attacks while plotting harm

Create spies from friends

Stalking those who disagree

Play your childish games

Anything for sympathy

Anything attention w***e

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2008 Blackbirdsong


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

So Mara, please explain (oh you can't you blocked me as soon as you left this "review") how this is intimidating? As I said in my description this is about not only things here but on every online community I've ever belonged to, so clearly it's not geared towards anyone specifically. Of course the same ones who are whining about being intimidated while spying on my friends and myself, low-rating our work and then sending their buddies over to the do same, are the same ones who accused me of gearing a lot of writing towards hurting them and their friends. And clearly you are either one of them or just a follower.

Believe what you will. I know the truth as do many people on site. You are not gaining anything or proving anything except that you and your buddies are delusional, petty little cowards who hide behind new ids because they haven't got the courage - which they proclaim that they have - to do anything else.

And all this over avatars...so tell me (again sorry you blocked me) exactly what do you people do when there is something in your lives which really warrants this much energy?

Posted 16 Years Ago


8 of 8 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I remember when this was going on. It got bad. You can see your anger in your words. You are not afraid to stand up for what you believe. Rain..

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

"Grammar Nazi's punish you" lol - ohno, that's me! [not sure if Nazis needs an apostrophe]

"You aren't here to learn
Only here to be a star
Twinkle block move on
Those who do not read or speak
You call enemies
As you whine that they've hurt you
Though nothing was said" - this section spoke the most truth for me, although I know that everything in this piece has happened/is happening all over the Cafe.
Making drama out of so little material...
I guess everyone's got to have a hobby, huh?

I've been blocked for not rating 100% and for giving a constructive review.
It seems daft. I'm never nasty to people in reviews.
As you say, many aren't here to improve, only to be praised [for nowt].

Great flow throughout, some good imagery and expression [which shows that it's writing because you're a writer, not writing for attention].

Overall, good piece.
Thanks for posting it.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

LOL, this is awesome. I feel strongly about people who do nothing but cry for attention and just whine nonstop. My god, no one can be that whiney. Suffering so much dark like a broken home, I have yet to cry a river for everything that's happened in my life I'm just thankful to be out and alive. but everyone else just is too pathetic or stupid crying for no reason at all. Awesome, Blackbird.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Run away , run away from the pain ya ya yeeeahhhh, run away run away yay yay yay yeaaah,,
Stephen Tyler singing Janie's Got A Gun... i am silly ,, pay no attention . i just reread this ..
Such truth .. and ' as the stomach churns' continues ..

Chloe
xoxo

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Hah! awesome, truth just sparks the greatest stuff dont it?
hee, remember the bunny? Gah,
though I too have left and come, left and come, all yo yo like. I think that's just the intenet x writers, for you. Brings out the same {well, some of it;) paranoia in us all.

Ahh ha, great rant tho. great;)

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

extremely blunt and well said. i knew i liked you..lol

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh Rachel you are so brilliant, I had to come back and read this part after seeing the first, I love how the first was more funny but this cut down to the root of those who only want to be cradled and pampered, not wanting to hear bout grammar and punctuation, those are not true writers. You words slice with poetic justice as you expose those who are nothing but window dressing... and those who are intimidated by this piece are only cause they know this fits them. Standing ovation my friend.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I have not been on this site for a while, but I do agree with you 100%. All those damn read requests then people leaving you bad messages, hiding, whatever. As one review said this is a site fr writers and to be creative, we do not need the drama! Well written Rachel.
xxoxoxo

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

i wholeheartedly agree with you on this one. when certain individuals decide that it for their better good to be all the you have described in this piece, then it's time for them to get out. let the rest of us that have joined this site and others to do what we joined the site for in the first place. i came here to write and not to play the games that seem to plague other sites...myspace, anyone? i had a major problem there and it wasn't any of my doing...i got caught in someone else's problem, just because i was friends with someone that was targetted.

it seems to me that it is human nature to be utterly stupid when large groups get together on sites such as this and others. i have learned to be very guarded and protective of what i say and do publicly on sites such as this. i am also very selective as to who i am friends with. this is sad in itself because you never know who is going to be a 'hoe'.

thank you for bring this to the attention of others.

Always,

Amanda

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Omigod, too many brilliant lines to pick one, two or even three. This is spot on, tell it like it is writing.
I couldnt agree more, it seems people do get a bit too wrapped up in ratings and not in the writing itself and become judgemental on a personal level which is just ridiculous. Fortunately there are also great people on this site and great writing and challenges and opportunities to grow too.
Very well said, very!

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4631 Views
57 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on February 24, 2008
Last Updated on March 7, 2008

Author

Blackbirdsong
Blackbirdsong

Turtle Island



About
I'm Native American and Black, and I have very nice teeth. more..

Writing
D-n-A D-n-A

A Poem by Blackbirdsong



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Untamed Untamed

A Poem by Bubo


Fusing of Souls Fusing of Souls

A Poem by Bubo