I Wanna Be a Ho, Part Two � Attention Ho�s (Naga Uta)

I Wanna Be a Ho, Part Two � Attention Ho�s (Naga Uta)

A Poem by Blackbirdsong
"

Part Two in a continuing series dedicated to all the people I have come across in various online communities who have clearly read the same handbook.

"

 

  

To get what you want

Calculate manipulate

Have your friends join in

Victim play and victim do

Cry fake tears and smile

Run away and then come back

Whine out all your rage

Whisper made-up cruelties

Boo-hoo how you’re hurt

Play adult then cry baby

Pout moan sniffle scream

Count on idiots and friends

To come to your side

They won’t think they’ll just react

Misplaced loyalty

You use them to play your games

They are pawns to you

Others who see through your tricks

Viper’s tongue targets

These will not fall prey to you

Strength frustration brings

So you try another game

They were mean to you

Threaten farewells then don’t leave

Threaten that you’ll stay

Pretend you’ve been victimized

Cry moan boo-hoo rant

Pornographic avatar

Hides bad poetry

Grammar Nazi’s punish you

You aren’t here to learn

Only here to be a star

Twinkle block move on

Those who do not read or speak

You call enemies

As you whine that they’ve hurt you

Though nothing was said

Spit attacks while plotting harm

Create spies from friends

Stalking those who disagree

Play your childish games

Anything for sympathy

Anything attention w***e

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2008 Blackbirdsong


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

So Mara, please explain (oh you can't you blocked me as soon as you left this "review") how this is intimidating? As I said in my description this is about not only things here but on every online community I've ever belonged to, so clearly it's not geared towards anyone specifically. Of course the same ones who are whining about being intimidated while spying on my friends and myself, low-rating our work and then sending their buddies over to the do same, are the same ones who accused me of gearing a lot of writing towards hurting them and their friends. And clearly you are either one of them or just a follower.

Believe what you will. I know the truth as do many people on site. You are not gaining anything or proving anything except that you and your buddies are delusional, petty little cowards who hide behind new ids because they haven't got the courage - which they proclaim that they have - to do anything else.

And all this over avatars...so tell me (again sorry you blocked me) exactly what do you people do when there is something in your lives which really warrants this much energy?

Posted 16 Years Ago


8 of 8 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

'anything for sympathy': could not say it better! An impressive piece, very intense and powerful. I love the short subtle lines that expose themselves upon your readers.
Great write!

Love,
Alma

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.

I like the short and sturdy lines of this satirical rant. It really packs the punch with its straight forward declarative words.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Nice. I'm smiling. =) I can't do structured poetry either. It's difficult. When I want to rant, I just write it all out like an essay. LOL Well done!

Posted 16 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

Well done, Rachel! This is a perfect piece for those who are truly in denial of what they are doing! Most people with a head on their shoulders see right through this OR will mend their ways...it's so sad that this piece had to be written over virtually nothing but bad decisions on some people's parts....bravo, my friend...there is a good reason you are my friend, LOL :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


10 of 11 people found this review constructive.

Slam - no hidden meanings here - just raw emotion and sarcasm. I am sitting up straight!

Posted 16 Years Ago


3 of 4 people found this review constructive.

A truth that should be echoed through the halls of life!
I see it as well.
You have pointed out their flaws, and their tactics. I hope others will learn from this, so not to get dupped by these Attention grubbing zealots!
Well said!

Posted 16 Years Ago


5 of 6 people found this review constructive.

Yep. You've said all that needs to be said. The little "spy game" antics are what gets me. Send a friend to comment eavesdrop, and then get all bent out of shape when something is said about you that you don't like. Get a brain. Comment eavesdropping is like any other eavesdropping: you may not like what you hear, so think twice before you do it. Not to mention it's childish.

I love how you can do structured poetry. It never quite works for me! It takes too much time and I'm so rebellious I don't want to take the time to fit everything in like it's supposed to be. My hat's off to you!

Posted 16 Years Ago


7 of 8 people found this review constructive.


6
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4631 Views
57 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on February 24, 2008
Last Updated on March 7, 2008

Author

Blackbirdsong
Blackbirdsong

Turtle Island



About
I'm Native American and Black, and I have very nice teeth. more..

Writing
D-n-A D-n-A

A Poem by Blackbirdsong



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Untamed Untamed

A Poem by Bubo


Fusing of Souls Fusing of Souls

A Poem by Bubo