Ode to weed

Ode to weed

A Poem by Blank_fortunes
"

Respect other peoples decisions. It's your life everybody has their own live yours. Love y'all

"
Between wants and needs I'm aware that there is a difference.
Sometimes it seems that Happy and I by definition can't be placed in the same sentence.
Although we both seem delighted to please both our reasoning have seemed to diminish.
We both have been fortunate enough to bring to the table the abilities to provide pleasure and contentment.
Yet we forcibly hang our heads low In resentment; knowing that the publicity of what puts our minds at ease.
Only leads to Roads unfinished...
So as a personal choice we smile and reassure one another that it's okay to not be mentioned in the same sentence.
As life goes on it becomes obvious that Happy and I are serving the same sentence.
These bars are strong but the way we view these bars are completely different.
These bars are wonderful gifts, complementing our strength, of which we have been presented.
Freedom of the mind makes it impossible for either of us to ever be imprisoned.
One second leads to the the next, hearing the clock is not torture it's our opportunity to listen.
Maybe it is that happy and I have been matched with the wrong definitions.
Or maybe this world has changed so much it no longer knows how to experience contentment.
Is nothing wrong when what pleases me personally is classified to the unrelated public eye as Terrible 
instead of unpleasant.
And A blossoming Non-repayable debt, doubling in interest.
That some how is a strong enough an issue that people are willing to deprive their own satisfaction, 
To Nullify my pleasure making it their personal points of Interest.
Life teaches us plenty lessons however we choose how often we listen.
So let me be Miserable... Nobody ever pays it any attention.
It's not the tittle you put on the pleasure it is the feeling your getting.
And with what satisfies me the most they have promised me misery.
But if the conditions and circumstances are desired by the parties involved Who is in the Penitentiary Mentally?
Who's mind is distressed? Who suffers the afflictions? Who bares the burden? Who's in misery?
Life is a journey you only take once and don't miss out on your chance to live it.

© 2014 Blank_fortunes


Author's Note

Blank_fortunes
Everybody has their own personal thing that helps them get through life. Every life is different. I say do what you do, we don't have to support or accept anything that another person does but respect other peoples decisions. And Let people live their lives.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Enjoy what makes you happy in life. People will always have their opinions.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

303 Views
1 Review
Added on December 31, 2013
Last Updated on October 25, 2014

Author

Blank_fortunes
Blank_fortunes

Durham, NC



About
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond imagination. It is our light more than our darkness which scares us. We ask ourselves – who are we.. more..

Writing
live live

A Poem by Blank_fortunes