Tree House Castle

Tree House Castle

A Poem by Blank_fortunes

The aroma of the Strawberry scented marker tickled my senses as it bled through the page.
Protecting her secret folded six different ways.
Through the hands of her best friend in the desk beside me.
She transferred her answer from two rows over, and I just knew she could hear my heart pounding uncontrollably.
Her red Ink informed me and said...
Meet Me at the tree house Castle at Recess for your answer. LOL Like
 Her Answer to my question from the note I wrote her in regular black ink real plain and simple saying.
I Lik you Do you Lik me?
 I could not eat my lunch I was too nervous to think I couldn't tell me best Friend cause she might say No to me.
We lined up at the door the hall seemed so long we seemed to be walking too quickly.
My friends had the football.
I saw her skipping and laughing straight to the Tree house castle so football had to wait.
I ate the last of my fruit roll up and walked up to her slowly beside the castle where her and her best friend stood by themselves.
I grabbed her hands softly like I had seen on TV and we leaned in for the first time our lips would ever met.
Her lips were so soft our noses just barely touched we pressed our lips together as we gave one another a hug.
It lasted for ten seconds because her best friend said that ten seconds meant we were in Love.
And once it was over she said Now you are my boyfriend and she picked up a stick and Wrote
 Like
In the dirt beside the treehouse castle, but before she skipped off she kissed me again looked me in my eyes smiled and Said you spell "Like" like this.

© 2015 Blank_fortunes


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on February 3, 2015
Last Updated on February 3, 2015

Author

Blank_fortunes
Blank_fortunes

Durham, NC



About
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond imagination. It is our light more than our darkness which scares us. We ask ourselves – who are we.. more..

Writing
live live

A Poem by Blank_fortunes