Dial Zero For Complete

Dial Zero For Complete

A Poem by Blank_fortunes

My Issues...
I misused...
I Miss you...

I get tired of looking in your eyes at Perfect Hopeful horizons misleading to waterfalls that only begin the cycle of me feeling Completely...
Too Filled Up to ever take the time to empty out my pride and turn away from my dreaming,
These dreams that you encourage me to chase without preparation 
Just a very simple process of strongly believing In a mathematical equation that, seems senseless to envy.
For It's another notch under your belt every time you deceive me.
                                                   Into a smile for a while but my friend not this evening.
So Now I'll have to make do with what you left me believing.
                  Which is 1 plus 2 plus 3 plus 4 plus 5 plus 6 plus 7 plus 8 plus 9 plus 0 equals completely.

© 2016 Blank_fortunes


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

incredible! The way you structured your poem, the passion behind each line, had me rereading your poem. Each time digging deeper. Amazing work and energy. Please keep writing.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blank_fortunes

6 Years Ago

I definitely appreciate it, and will do.
LOVE the beginning! I'll always be a big fan of playing with words and sounds, and that opening is so solid.

I also like the resonance of "horizons" and "chasing dreams" across the lines.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blank_fortunes

6 Years Ago

Thank you I planned on using the beginning a lot more than I did.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 19, 2016
Last Updated on September 19, 2016

Author

Blank_fortunes
Blank_fortunes

Durham, NC



About
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond imagination. It is our light more than our darkness which scares us. We ask ourselves – who are we.. more..

Writing
live live

A Poem by Blank_fortunes