Later Tuesday

Later Tuesday

A Chapter by Blissful Sin
"

FULLY REVISED AND EDITED!!

"

Later Tuesday:

Aban stayed with Lislue at the hospital for the night. Her Stepmother Mary, had come after the treatment had been given. She busted through the doors and had slapped Aban clearly in the face. Everything was still; the air was thin and choking. Aban had held his red cheek, eyes widen and face stoned, Lislue gasped and shoot up in the bed.

"How could you let this happen, she is BURNED AND SCARRED all because of your SINFUL ACTIONS! How could you be so reckless?!!" She cried.

"Mary please, I was harmed in this incident too! I would never do anything to hurt Lislue do such a thing! It was a pure accident, the fire in the fireplace was heating and expanding and then because of the oil it had exploded and we were both injured. I'm sorry that this was to happen but it wasn’t my intentions. Please forgive me Mary."

“I knew I couldn't put my trust in you; and as for YOU-!” Mary’s head jerk a twisted angle at Lislue who had shivered in fear. Mary’s face was battling the emotions of relief, anger, and sorrow. She had stomped over to Lislue, slowly yet gradually heading over to the hospital bed. When she was looming over Lislue’s cringing body, she had raised her hand and an echo of dishonor has washed over the room, they had disobeyed times command of movement. White noise was summoned and no other sound was produced. Lislue was spurting tears from her eyes as she held her tingling reddened cheek. She cried and cried on for 15 minutes, Mary held her close to her, saying to never leave her, Aban she her hand at the brink of tears; all of their hearts were heavy with guilt, depression, and regret.



© 2013 Blissful Sin


Author's Note

Blissful Sin
Enjoy~

-Bliss

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow..
Slapping her?? not cool stepmother..

Posted 10 Years Ago


A LOT of emotion going on here. Each sentence I try to read as fast as I can to continue painting the picture of all that is going on inside my mind before it fades and I dont get tripped up by useless descriptions, the flow is fluid and that is good. I especially like the moment between Mary and Lislue in the end. She was angry, but relieved that her step-daughter was still alive.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 11, 2013
Last Updated on August 20, 2013
Previous Versions


Author

Blissful Sin
Blissful Sin

Between Hell and Heaven, NY



About
Hello. I'm back. It has been a long time. I've been through a lot of pain. I hope writing will help. more..

Writing
LIFE LIFE

A Poem by Blissful Sin