The Gay Chicken-Chapter Four

The Gay Chicken-Chapter Four

A Chapter by Blobfishlover

CHAKAKA POV

 

I entered my house with Akala trailing behind me.  I was going to try and seduce him. I always had a thing for his gay chicken self (hmm I’m starting to see a pattern here). I got out the whiskey from my dark closet where all my other stuff was ( like sex toy..most likely). I was walking back to the room Akala was situated in. As I walked into the room I was shocked to see Akala on the ground shaking, holding a picture, and singing “Barbie girl”. Well I don’t think alcohol is a good idea anymore. I smashed the whiskey bottle on the ground with my special attack move “roster smashin”. I then let out a fart a while running to save my best friend, soon to be boyfriend. Akala was snapped out of the trance he seemed to be in when I stood next to him with my thick a$s body. I picked up the gay boy and started to carry him to my room. As I entered my room I noticed to that Akala was dead or sleeping. I decided to assume the latter option. I tossed him ever so gently into the bed. I body lopped next to him carefully to ensure that he wouldn't be awoken. I soothed some of his feathers down. I continued to stare at his non existent ears until I fell asleep.

 

 

END OF CHAKAKA POV

 

 

SUPERMAN POV

 

I left Antarctica in a hurry. I needed to find Akala. I whipped out my phone and opened up the app “ Find a person even though you’re not a stalker” and found out that Akala was at Trump Hotel. I used my big meaty thighs to propel myself towards the sky. As I was flying through the sky being a fighter jet I saw a crazy sighting. I saw a baby in a ring of fire. I quickly ignored the sighting and continued to look for my not really long lost love.

I finally reached my destination.

 

END OF SUPERMAN POV

 

 

CTHULHU POV

 

I already knew where my sweet and savory chicken sauce future lover was. Though I can’t say that I’m exactly thrilled that he was in my ex-lover’s arms, but it would have to do for the time being. I planned to take him very soon. I just needed like five or ten more minutes,  but you know how it is with preparing to kidnap people. People think just because I’m the dark lord everything is so easy ( really is ) but it is still hard to find quality and sexy people out there in the world. Also kidnapping supplies are very expensive. I don’t always have those things on me, like bro I can’t just pull things out of my as$ and say abracadabra. Uhhg I sound like I'm in my millions again!!!

 

END OF  CTHULHU POV

 

SUPERMAN POV

I swooped into the room like an eagle in the night. I saw someone spooning my Akala. I was so pissesed that he was touching him. I picked the “intruder” by the scruff of their neck and chucked him across the room. The intruder jumped into a fighting position. He sent a gust of wind that sent me flying through the big glass window.

 

END OF SUPERMAN POV

AKALA POV

 

I woke up to the sound of a loud crash. I saw my ex-lover and my best friend fighting. I was surprised. I was still in my sleepy daze and really just wanted to go back to bed. Instead of going to the nice warm bed I got up and started to shout at them for them to stop the fighting. Of course I was ignored. Before I could say anything else I was encased in a slimy fluid and a weird smelling cloth over my mouth. Before I knew it all I saw was Black.  

END OF AKALA POV

 

Author's note - Update 1/19/17


© 2018 Blobfishlover


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
Added on January 18, 2018
Last Updated on March 13, 2018


Author

Blobfishlover
Blobfishlover

England , MD



About
I love the Blobfish, but ALMOST none of my stories are about the Blobfish, sadly. more..

Writing