Chapter 6 ~ Confession Time.

Chapter 6 ~ Confession Time.

A Chapter by 0_o Abbie

Later that day Jed's dad, Jerad, came home. Tom told him what had happened, Jed got called into his father's office. Sam stood outside the door listening, at first they talked softly then she heard Jerad say, "Jedediah you had no right!"

"No right to what!? I didn't do anything!"

Sam shook her head and left. Poor Jed. She went out the front door and walked onto the porch that went around the whole house. Sam was confused and angry, why wouldn't her brothers believe her? Why didn't Jerad believe Jed? It didn't make sense they were way too suspicious. It wasn't like she and Jed had a track record or something. She sat on the banister of the porch, she looked out on the large property the Billard's home sat upon.

Suddenly the door swung open forcefully, Jed stomped out. He walked out and around the other side of the house. Sam slipped down off the banister and followed Jed. She turned around the corner in time to see Jed punch the house. Sam approached him slowly. "Jed?"

He flipped around to face her. "Go away Samantha, I don't want to talk to you."

Samantha? He'd never called her that before. "Jed what's wrong?"

His shoulders were tense and he was fuming. He shook his head and leaned on the banister putting both his hands on the rail and looking out onto the property. "Go away."

"Jed what's the matter with you?" She said taking a step closer and put a hand on his shoulder.

He stood up straight knocking her hand off, "Sam I don't have time for silly little girls and their games."

She stepped back, "Jed what happened?"

"Go away Sam." He said.

"I won't go away Jed. No matter what you say." She said standing her full height and planting her feet.

He took her by her upper arms and said "Sam you play games with me! You know I like you so you pull a stunt just to make me crazy! It's stupid Sam and I won't have it!"

"Jed I don't know what you're talking about. What stunt?" She said, she was scared a little, Jed had never grabbed her before. She felt his grip tightening on her upper arms.

"You knew I loved you and so you went and kissed me just to make me crazy!" He yelled letting her go with a push. But he didn't back off.

"You love me?" She asked surprised, her heart pounded.

Jed stared down at her. "Don't play games with me Sam!"

"Jed what are you yelling at me for? I didn't do anything. I kissed you to spite my brothers nothing more." She said still distracted.

"Yeah you used me!" He yelled, stepping closer. They were now toe to toe.

"Back up." She said in a warning tone. Intimidation was something that always made her mad.

He didn't move just fumed his nostrils flared.

"Back up Jed" She said again. He didn't move and she put her hands on his chest to push him back. He grabbed her wrists.

"You used me Sam." He yelled again.

"Jed I told you I'm sorry. I know it was wrong, I didn't mean to hurt you." She felt his hands grip her wrist harder and she yelped slightly. "Ouch Jed, let go."

He held on a second more then let her go throwing her arms. He turned putting his back to her. They were silent for a long time.

 "Jed?" She asked, "Did you say you loved me?"

She saw his shoulders rise and fall in a silent sigh. "Yes I did." Was his answer.

"Are you sure?" She asked taking a step towards him.

He turned around, he was calm-ish now. "Yes I'm sure, but it doesn't matter."

"Why wouldn't it matter?" She asked looking at her palm.

"Because... you don't like me." He said turning again so his back was to her.

"You said i was a little girl who played games." She said looking at his back.

"Sam you knew how I felt and you toyed with me." He said, she could tell he was trying to fight back his anger.

"I didn't know how you felt. I found out just now. I wouldn't have done that if I'd have known."

"You knew. You couldn't have not known. Your brothers noticed when you moved in. They had a talk with me."

That explained it, her brothers were suspicious because they knew Jed liked her. "I didn't know Jed." She saw his fist clench and his shoulders tense up. "Why are you so mad?"

He flipped around and punched the house. She jumped scared by the sudden movement.

"Jed are you okay?" She asked taking a step forward.

He faced her his nostrils flared and his whole body tense. His jaw was clenched, he opened his mouth slowly. "My dad thinks..." He sighed and again leaned on the railing. "My dad thinks I convinced you to sleep with me and that I..." He let his sentence trail off.

He didn't have to finish, Sam got the picture. "But you didn't. I know you didn't. I know you wouldn't."

He looked at her and smirked. "I'm sorry for hurting you."

She nodded and rubbed her wrists embarrassed. "Jed I know you're a good person. I don't care what my brothers or your dad think. I just care about you. Okay?"

He stood and seemed to be his normal self again, "I'm sorry for pushing all this on you. I shouldn't have told you all that stuff."

She opened her mouth to speak but couldn't find the courage. In truth she was frightened, she wasn't sure what of but she knew she was scared. "I'm glad you told me."

He examined her face closely. "Why?"

She looked away and tried to figure out what to say. Her heart seemed to want to jump right out of her chest. She looked at him again and realized he was still waiting for an answer. She took a step closer to him and stood on her toes to reach him. She put a hand on his shoulder to steady herself then she kissed him. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed back.

She stepped down on her flat feet and stepped back. She bit her lip and looked down slightly embarrassed. She ran her hand threw her hair as her heart pounded. Once she got the courage to look at him again she saw he was grinning. She twirled her hair and waited for him to say something.

Finally he did, "Well, that was... unexpected."

Sam heard a car coming down the drive, grateful for the distraction Sam turned to see who it was. It was a black suburban. Who could that be? She thought. She didn't recognize the car.


© 2011 0_o Abbie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

yay! i liked that chapter :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
1 Review
Added on February 1, 2011
Last Updated on February 2, 2011


Author

0_o Abbie
0_o Abbie

TX



About
**Notice. Hi there. If you wanna be my friend then message me, talk to me, don't just send my a request. :D Thanks!** I'm just a teenage girl with tons of stories in my head with a little trouble g.. more..

Writing
Fluffy Fluffy

A Poem by 0_o Abbie