Dimitri

Dimitri

A Story by BloodRED6203

   How did I get myself into this horror? Why did I have to try and be the hero? God, will anyone save me?

 I lay where the man whose name was Mercutio had tossed me. These men...these things had kidnapped me. Well, I may have not been there first victim after I helped the poor girl they had before me but now I was the one who needed helping with no one around.

 Whatever these things were they werent normal. They appeared to be men, very attractive in fact, but the strength and speed they had shown while abducting me was absurd.

The moon lay high in the sky giving off a brillant white light. I look at it for rescue drowning in my own fear as the two creatures argued.

" Let us feast off her now. She already ruined our first prey so she shall replace her." The man who I had heard the other refer to him of Mercutio had spoke. Terror shot through me. They're going to eat me?

" No Mercutio! This child is different. She interests me. Besides for a mortal human she is quite the looker wouldnt you say?" The man who appeared to be the leader said watching me with dark eyes to match his wavy black hair. He was tall...really tall compared to  my short and slender body.

Mercutio gave me a quick glacne. " Yes she has been touched my the mother beautys hand. But Dimitri I am hungry!"

Dimitri, that was his name. Even in my ocean of fear I could recognize such beauty. I swallowed my fear and tried to invoke my anger. Anger was so much easier to have than fear. " What do you...things want with me?" I asked trying to keep the fear from my  voice. Mercutio stalked forward smiling something evil and wicked. " Things? Is that what you call us? Well if you are wise enough to realize we are no mortal man than you might as well call us what we really are." He paused to widen his smile in which I gasped at the sight of two long canines in his perfect white teeth. " Vampires."

I stopped the scream with only my anger of his arrogance. " You dont seem to tough to me." I said in a daring tone.

" Mercutio." Dimitri said in a warning tone. " Leave now. Go find yourself some new food for I will not be eating the child."

" Im not a child." I growled at him.

Mercutio gave a fleeting look of disgust before saying," Have fun with your human toy Dimitri."

I swallowed.

Dimitri turned and looked at me. " Do you fear me? Being a vampire and all."

I looked at him shocked." I was scared before I knew you were a v-vampire."

He smiled gently." Why where you dressed up little human?" I frowned at what he had called me, little human, but anwsered his question. " I was going to a party." I had nearly forgotten that all I wore was my short cocktail dress that stuck to every single curve. He nodded. " Well little human you have two choices. You can either stay out here and risk other things getting there claws on you. Or you can come back to my home."  I would have normally chosen to stay here. But the way he said risk other things getting there claws on you made me think I had a better chance with the vampire. " I'll go with you." 

He smiled flashing fang." Very well."

     Dimitri's home was a huge castle. I followed him inside where everything was extravagent. Vampire's had good taste. Dimitri regarded me with heavy eyes. " You have quite the body little human. It is rather...tempting." I felt my fear slide into place. He smiled." Do not fret I will not take your innocence little human."

I felt a thick blanket of sleep take over my body the fear gone. This is isnt right. I was wide awake only a moment ago.

I stiffled a yawn." What did you just do to me?" I asked sleep thick in my voice.

He smiled." Beautiful and smart,tasty. There is no reason to fear me little human. But your instincts have over run your sense of thought. So I am simply making your job a little easier."

I managed to frown " I was thinking clearly before. Now Im just so tired."

"Yes, I should take you to your room." He took a step torward me and scooped me up in his arms.

Im so tired. He said he wouldnt hurt me. It should be ok to sleep some.

Distantly I knew these thoughts werent my own. But sleep took over my body before I could argue.

 

     I jolted up in the bed. My head spun, I felt dizzy. I remembered where I was. Dimitri. I had to leave now. I crawled out of the bed feeling like I was about to get sick. I tried to move my neck but something was making my skin feel weird. I touched my neck. There was something like gauze wrapped around my neck. My heart raced. I had to leave now. I stumbled out of the room clinging to the wall for support. Before I realized it there was a staircase in front of me. I fell down it, pain shot into my entire body. Finally I was at the bottom. I didnt think I could get up. I have to get up! I forced my body to work past the pain and sickness. I looked around. There was the front door. I stuggled to stand up as I made my way weakly to the door. I opened the door and fled out into the night.

 

    I collapsed my body simply couldnt go any farther. I panted before I threw up for the second time. I started to cry. Why? I just want to go home! Please God! I heard a shuffle in the leaves I looked up my fear spiking. A gigantic wolf stepped out of the bushes. I stared in shock until finally my lungs decided to work again and I screamed. The gigantic wolf stalked closer growling. Its fur was a pitch black darker than the night. Honey gold eyes stared at me. I took another breath to scream again. The wolf crouched down lower as if it would lunge toward  me. Dear Jesus save me!  The wolf made its move all that muscle and fur flying through the air torwards me. I screamed again as I watched my death lunge at me. But right in mid air a blur tackled it. I was hypeventalating as I watched Dimitri wrestle the gigantic wolf. I heard a loud snap. The wolf's body stopped struggling. I stared in shock as Dimitri stepped away from the gigantic black wolf. But it didnt stay as a wolf, the body morphed back into the shape of a human. My eyes went wide with fear. As I looked at the naked man with pitch black hair lay there dead.

" Disgusting mutts. And you!" Dimitri said pointing a long slender finger at me. " What do you think your doing? Going out in your condition. Are you trying to get yourself killed?" He paced angrily.

" Your the one who kidnapped me! And then sucked my blood!" I said touching my neck.

He stopped in front of me." It wasnt I who kidnapped you that was Mercutio. I saved you!" He growled at me.

" You drank my blood!" I screamed at him.

He stared at me." I apologize for that. I simply could not resist you. You smelled so delicous." I stared at him startled. My anger dissolved.

I glanced at the man." Was he a- a w-werewolf."

Dimitri looked at the man with a look of disgust. " Yes. Theyre disgusting creatures."

His eyes returned to me." Let us get you back to bed. You need rest." He said gently. " What is the name your mother gave you little human?"

I felt like I would pass out, with my adrenalin gone." Dawn. My name is Dawn."

He smiled. " A creature of the night has fallen in love with Dawn."

Then, I passed out.

 

 

 

© 2010 BloodRED6203


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on January 23, 2010
Last Updated on January 23, 2010

Author

BloodRED6203
BloodRED6203

Logan, OH



About
What to say? The mind has so many useless things to think about. But how do weed out the useless from the good? My user name is BloodRED6203 I am a 17 year old female. I enjoy writing and reading. Als.. more..

Writing
ComeWhatMay ComeWhatMay

A Chapter by BloodRED6203


Memorys Memorys

A Chapter by BloodRED6203