11th Exploit: Joao and the Party packers 1

11th Exploit: Joao and the Party packers 1

A Chapter by Jeffrey J Dotson
"

"After making his speech, Morte makes his way to leave Rose Mali, and the tight security of the Park will be lightened, and with it an opportunity." *contains some graphic content*

"
11th Exploit: Joao and the Party Packers Pt. 1

It was as blue as the sky and twice the size of an average gem stone, held tightly by a platinum frame and attached to a black necklace that was worn around the neck of Rosaline Marino. Her skin was a lovely tint of mocha and her eyes a muted green. Her attire looked to come from a thrift shop however; her rose red shirt was tucked neatly into her frilly skirt which was also red. The skirt hung down to the middle of her thighs. Both had small wounds graced upon them by moths. Her hair was black and had been grown past her shoulders down to the middle of her back, braided down to the bottom on her most left and right side. On her feet were cherry red heels and on her face a dull red smile. 

Thirteen feet from her stood four scruffily dressed individuals, all with suspicious looks on their faces. One of them was dressed a little differently then the others, wearing a black t-shirt with the band 'Slick Dave and the Good Deeds' on the front of it as opposed to the white rags the others were donning. They are obviously eyeing the gem. One of them, the one in a black shirt, is on a phone. 

"Yo Dante, I think we've went an' found us the mother load." The third man to the right says with a grin. "If we get away wit' it we'll all be set for life! Its gotta be well over fifteen million buci at least!"

Dante was relatively far from the group, leaning against the statue in the middle of the park. She was presently silhouetted by its shadow, but its obvious that she wasn't so ecstatic by the news. The tone in her voice was a doubtful pessimistic one. "Deja Vu." She spits to the side. "The last time you idiots spotted a 'mother load' half of us ended up in the pen and Joao got a mark placed on his head." The cohert nervously rubs the tip of his left worn out tennis shoe in the ground and laughs. Dante chuckles. "Just don't jump ahead of schedule Jeff. Remember, we don't start until 'the party' does, even if your so called 'mother load' ends up leaving. We'll still make out well enough if we're patient."

"Y-yes ma'am I understand." Jeff closes his phone and pockets it in his aged and dirty blue jeans. He lets out a long sigh. "Man, she makes me nervous."

Two of the others laugh and one of them nudges him in the side. "Ditto on that kid, shes the only one that goes out of her way to kill anyone."

---

Tomatoes and loud yells of hate and vigor pepper the limo as it leaves through the left exit of the park. Police try their best to keep the rioters and protesters at bay as the driver narrowly manages to avoid colliding into a swat van. Two other vans make for a barricade between the limo and would-be attackers, and coming up from behind are several police cars, making a v behind the limousine. Several other vehicles, mostly federal, leave out of the park to follow behind after the vehicular barricade is fully formed and moving. Not long after the gates begin to close.

---

About fifteen minutes have passed. Near the front entrance there's a bit of chaos but the police and Tai Corp are attempting to get a little order going. Antonio, Jace and Jason stand in what can barely be considered a line while Sarah tries to keep things civil near them. Bo has made himself out as if he were cellophane, leaning nondescript against one of the trees in the park while maintaining sight of his targets. Its much the same with the right entrance. Jace looks over at Sarah and calls at her.

"Hey Sarah!" Sarah turns around. "After we're all out of this busy mess you wanna hang out for a bit?!"

"Wish I could!" Sarah briefly turns to the part of the line shes tending to before turning back to Jace. "But after I'm done here Ive got to report back to headquarters!"

"Yeah." Jason sarcastically spurts. "I imagine most of you TC guys'll be congregating around that big 'ol tower."

Sarah frowns and furls her brow. "The president of Tai Corp is leaving on a business meeting and I'm told he likes to take a large group with him for the sake of protection. I'll probably be stuck guarding the headquarters along with a few others."

 Jason nods once. Jace turns his attention to Jason and speaks to him nervously. "So, how about you Mr. Es- Es-"

"Esalous". Jason smirks under his scarf. "And yeah I'll chill with you guys for a bit. I don't have much better to do right now. Besides, there's a few things I'd like to discuss with Tony-" 

Without a hint of warning several loud explosions bring vibrations around the Park, and debris flies from the front gate. All three of the gates have been blown into a smoldering pile. The big screen in the middle of the park flickers on once more to reveal Joao, who is nonchalantly picking at the dandruff in his ear. Several screams begin to be heard as many of the people in the park recognize his face from wanted posters. Joao removes his pinkie from his ear and flings the crap to the side before clearing his throat and smirking.

"Ey, looks like its working!" Joao waves, supposedly waving at himself on the screen. "Kay, so now that the king of fake promises is gone and out of the way, I think its time to throw a big a*s party, and you're all invited! We're packing it out and we're hoping ya'll are willing to pay the price of admittance! Oh hell what am I saying its not like you people have a choice! I-" Joao stops speaking all of a sudden and whips out a switch from behind the podium and begins to childishly wave it in front of the camera. "Hey hey hey! See this?! This is what I like to call the fireworks button, and if you don't put those things down there's gonna be a light show none of us will live through to forget!"

Off camera and standing in front of the stage are three TC members and four cops, all with handguns trained on Joao. The sheriff of the department steps forward and screams at Joao. "DROP THE DEVICE NOW!!!" 

The sheriff begins to tickle the trigger, more then ready to put a hole through Joao if he doesn't comply. Before he can do a thing the point of a knife pokes out from the front of his throat. Behind him is a woman dressed in the same police attire with her brunette hair tucked into the police cap. she licks the top of her light blue lip and twists her wrist, twisting the knife shes holding at the same time and popping the spine of the police officer. He collapses to the ground immediately after she removes her knife. Almost immediately after the cold blooded murder seven Packers pounce on the other officers and TC members and bound their wrists. The lady officer, Dante Lebionce, winks her dark grey eye at Joao in a sign for him to continue.

"Ladies and Gents, our biggest party pooper here isn't stayin' for the cake! Now-" Joao waves the device around and grins. "-If there're anymore prudes out there I'd advise you to keep your mouths shut and deal with it, or else I might 'accidentally' trigger the grand finale! We'll be coming around to collect the fee now. If you don't wanna pay, then you better pray."

---

In spite of the current chaos of the situation Bo remained steadfast on his mission, never losing sight of Antonio no matter how hard the panicking mob of people made it. He was hell bent on finding out all Clark needed to know about Tony and his friends, no matter how disadvantageous this may have been to him at this particular time. One of the packers, instantly given away by his unkempt attire and a hungry look in his eye, walked up to Bo from his blindside and stuck a cylinder with a short fuse near the top into his kidney while grinning.

"'Ey big guy, you don't mind it if we's tie you up an' take's your gun right? It's no good if we have party poopers runnin' around's and bein' all 'heroic', know's what I'm sayin'?"

"I don't have a gun."

The Packer smirks. "Oh?! That makes it easier for's us then doesn't-" Bo makes a 180 radius around the packer while keeping his own back to him through the whole rotation and swiftly crushes his left lung with a forceful elbow strike to the back. The Packer saw very little of Bos movement before he could even think to do anything. He crumples to the ground clutching his chest and trying to breath as Bo slowly turns his head back toward Antonios direction.

"I don't need one."

---

Jason scratches the side of his horn and looks around as people run around in fear. Sarah was yelling for everyone to remain calm, but it was very much in vain. Jace was hiding behind Antonio's leg and Tony was tapping his foot impatiently. He had his arms crossed and a sour look on his face. "What the fresh hell is this?!" Tony looks toward the exit near the gate, which was now occupied by several packers and would need to be climbed over after being left in ruins. "So what, we're stuck here now? I didn't sign up for this."

Jason shifts his head toward Tony and sighs. "I should've known this would happen." Jason crosses his arms and grunts. "These jerks have been pretty busy lately. Completely put it out of my mind that they'd be brazen enough to pull this stunt on such a big day."

"What, you know 'em?"

Sarah glares around angrily. "A lot of people do. They set up robberies and masquerade them as parties. They've been pulling this crap for the last eight months, looks like they managed to get a hold of a S.U.N. gun."

Tony grunts and looked once again toward the exit. "Well, Ive already been held up for cash two too many times this week and I'd rather just grab Jace and leave. The rubble isn't a problem I can just jump over it easy enough."

"You're gonna wanna remove that first." Jason points at the S.U.N. chip on Antonios chest. "If that thing leaves a predetermined radius its considered 'stolen' and immediately sends its maximum level pulse through your body, usually shutting down the nervous system."

"I see." Antonio grips the chip and without a second thought yanks at it.

"No don't!" Jason tries to stop him but its a little too late. Antonios hands suddenly fly up as his body convulses and his face twists in agony. Gurgled yells of pain escape his mouth and Jace visibly begins to panic and Sarah has her hands on her mouth. Its only a pulse but it leaves Antonio gasping after its over. He looks over at Jason with a shocked expression on his face. "Wow you didn't even drop to your knees! I'm impressed!"

"AAGH! WHAT THE F**K WAS THAT!?!" 

Jason scratches the bridge of his nose. "Trying to remove the stamp without the gun is considered 'resisting'. Its immediately triggered as a means to stop the 'rebellion' and immediately sends a pulse through your body, usually shutting down-"

"Yeah! Okay so it friggen shocks me!" Jason shakes his head.

"Not necessarily. If it were a 'shock' then it wouldn't work on Bolzen-Käfer's." 

Antonios eyes glint with irritation, then with anger as he turns his head toward the big screen with Joao on it. "Fine! FINE!!! If I can't just up and leave I'll make things go by quicker at that piece of craps expense!"

"Yeah, probably not the best idea."

Sarah slaps Jason on the shoulder with the back of her hand. "Um, guys?" Five packers come up to the small group. Two of them had lead bats, one of them brought with him one of those cylinder 'roman candles', one a knife and the fellow behind the rest was carrying a bag, assumed to be for collecting the 'party fee'.

The one on the left with bat pointed it at Sarah and grins. "Gotta settle up guys. Price of admittance is everything you've got in your pockets. Price to leave is the same."

Antonio grins. He cracks his neck as his fighting spirit starts to swell up. He immediately throws both his arms in the air and yodels in agony as the S.U.N. chip pulsates painful energy through his body, immediately shutting down his ki and dropping him to his knees. The pulsing pain goes on three times longer then the last and nearly makes Tony lose control of his bladder. its enough to make Jace scream in fear. One of the packers immediately recognizes this reaction.

"Oi this a*****e's tryin' somethin' funny!" The batter on the right tried to slam his weapon into the side of the prone Tony's head but Sarah slaps the bat aside with her right hand and sticks the assailant in the jaw with her left palm. The one with the knife swings and clips Sarahs upper left brow. She counters immediately, grabbing his arm that he swung at her and popping the wrist out of place. She releases her grip and quickly slams her index and middle finger into his sternum, knocking him breathless. 

Her upper brow wound bleeds over her eye, obscuring her vision on the left side. She doesn't see the bat coming, but Tony does. He fights his way back to his feet and throws his head into the path of the swing. It lets out a loud cling but seems to have little effect on Antonio. Tony slams the back of his fist into the batters mouth, sending him flying backwards and with fewer teeth. Another pulse courses through his body but it isn't as intense as the last two and hes able to maintain his composure. The remaining two packers are quick to distance themselves from Antonio and Sarah. One of them aims the 'roman candle' at Tony."

"What the hell man?!? You took a bat to the head and didn't even flinch!"

Antonio brushes at the side of his head where the bat hit and smirks as his body twitches. "Yeah, well that guy swings like a frail child. This thing on my chest is a bigger pain in the a*s then all you guys combined." 

Sarah rubs the blood out of her eye and authoritatively steps forward, booming out her voice as if she were a cop. "Enough talk! Throw down your weapons and give up quietly! As a member of the Tai Corporation I'm placing you under arrest!"

The packer with the bag tilts his head and frowns. "Huuuuh? TC ain't cops, they're just a manufacturing mafia, you can't arrest-" Sarah flashes a furious glare at the packer and rushes forward at him. The one with the roman candle tries to light it but Sarah effortlessly knocks its barrel into his face after striking it from underneath. She sweeps her leg under his feet knocking him down and quickly gets back up. The unarmed packer with the bag tries to backpedal away but Sarah grabs him by the collar of his hole ridden t-shirt.

"You think I need to be a cop to bring you people in?!" 

Sarahs free arm glows a pale blue, only recognizable by Tony, Jason and Bo, as she focuses her fighting spirit into it. The packer tries to struggle but Sarah refuses to release him. She brings her radiating palm to the packers left shoulder*. An audible pop rings out from the packers shoulder as its put out of place. The packer lets out a yelp before fainting.

Antonio nudges Sarah on the shoulder and smirks. "Well you've gotten pretty good sis." Jace nods in agreement. "Can't say Ive ever seen you flip your lid like that though."

Sarah is still breathing rather heavily. She looks over at Antonio and Jace. "Oh?" Sarah looks down and begins to twiddle her thumbs. "Well, um, I suppose I might be a bit on the edge. that aside-" Sarah turns her head to Jason and gives him a comical look of suspicion and contempt. "You just stood around and did nothing."

"Couldn't be helped." Jason lifts his scarf up and shows Sarah the chip. "Got one of these planted on me, and unlike big green over there I'm not a masochist."

"Hey!" Antonio crosses his arms. "I'm not just gonna sit back as an old friend of mine gets blindsided!" Tony smirks. "And in any event this thing doesn't hurt me too bad if I don't go all out. I can't use my fighting spirit, probably at all, but these guys are pretty pathetic." Antonio looks at the screen in the middle of the park once again. "I'll have this mess cleaned up quickly enough, then we can get the hell out of here.'

"You know-" Jason begins to speak but Antonio darts off, leaving the three behind. Jason scratches the side of his head and sighs. "-there's probably a S.U.N. gun around here..."

"Jeez." Sarah shakes her head. "I don't remember Tony being this reckless the last time I saw him."

---

Rosaline had her gem cupped in her hands and a nasty, nasty scowl on her face as three packers, two bats one bag, harassed her for it. 

"Come on lady, just cough up the gem."

"Go bite your tongue off you pathetic little ant!" The left packer steps forward and Rosaline screams. She turns to run but runs face first into one of the packers in charge of the 'party'; Will.

"You know, little missy-" Will 'adjusts' his bandanna with his hands and smiles calmly. "-that one piece of jewelry will be more 'an enough to gets us to pack up the party and leave. Hell, we'd never pull another stunt like this if you let us have that. You'd be saving a lot of people's wallets, including-"

"Oh get bent! I don't care if the king himself asked me for this I'd never give it up! Least of all to a bunch of dirty looking rats!"

Will bursts out in laughter. By this point the other three had made it impossible for Rosaline to run in any other direction. "You're a stingy one ain'tcha!? Well, if's ya ain't gonna cough up the goods willingly we're more then happy to take it forcibly!" 

One of the packers grabs Rosaline from behind. She shrieks and rears her leg back, smashing the mans family jewels. One of the batters try to swing at her but she narrowly ducks it. The bat smacks into the suffering packers face and she makes a break for it in his direction. Suddenly a fifth packers leg darts forward and Rosaline trips. The fifth packer is Jeff with the black shirt. Will walks up and pats him on the shoulder.

"Well done kid." Will turns his head to Rosaline. "Now now miss, alls your doin' is making it difficult to make it easy on you-" 

Will quickly raises his hand to his face as a fist comes wildly toward it. The force of the punch is still enough to send Will skidding back several feet. Jeff takes a few quick steps back and toward Will as Antonio points his fist at the other packers. His chip lets him know it doesn't like his violence by making him lightly spasm but he ignores its nagging to his best ability and forces a smirk.

"Well, since you're taking it easy on the girl I guess its good karma that I have to take it easy on you guys, right?!"


© 2018 Jeffrey J Dotson


Author's Note

Jeffrey J Dotson
*Disarm. A strengthened version of a standard maneuver taught to everyone in the defensive and offensive division of Tai Corp.

Rosaline Marino - 5'6, -, 21
Dante Lebionce - 5'10, -, 37
Jeff - 5'9, 176, 18

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
Added on December 17, 2017
Last Updated on February 19, 2018
Tags: Action, Adventure, drama

Sevendown


Author

Jeffrey J Dotson
Jeffrey J Dotson

Merritt Island, FL



About
A young man who's working on a story hes been planning out for some time now (Sevendown). Its grown, changed and evolved into something I think a lot of people might enjoy and I am PROUD to introduce .. more..

Writing