Her Light - His Feeling

Her Light - His Feeling

A Story by RosylnPeaches
"

Short piece I've begun on fantasy or romance not sure

"

I watched him with wonder…

 

I was frozen, It wasn't with fear but I couldn't move it was as if I had fallen into quicksand and descended to my death, slowly,

 And not once did I feel scared, I embraced it.

 

She gasped her eyes wide with fright. This was her. This was Scarlett. She wasn't what I expected, she was glorious.

She stepped back, It’s when I realized I was holding my breath.

"Scarlett" I whispered softly as I held out my hand. Her Long brown curls fell across her face; they were like wood burning in the sunlight, brown with hints of coppery gold. The white cotton dress hugged her graceful figure, torn on one side revealing golden skin. She was more beautiful then anything I had ever seen.

 

 

I gazed dazzled by him his eyes were a deep emerald green with light grey flecks along his left eye. He was immensely beautiful. His breathing quickened as I touched him. . I was being seduced by his beauty, like an addiction.

 

She edged towards me walking carefully and slow. My pulse raced, I knew I shouldn't feel like this I tried to control it but I couldn't. She took my hand in hers. She smelled like raspberries, so sweet and luscious. It sent tingles down my body I intertwined our fingers and smiled at her. She smiled back. I felt my heart smashing against my rib cage. I was lost in her.

© 2010 RosylnPeaches


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is some very passion-laced writing. I do have some trouble determining who is speaking and about whom at times, though.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is a darling piece of work. I enjoyed the descriptive wording you used and it was a nice visual. Keep up the great work!

Posted 13 Years Ago


The words are sweet and kind. A beautiful poem. A soft walk into the emotion of love and desire in your words. Complete story was outstanding. You can write a story of love. I look forward to reading more.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 14, 2010
Last Updated on April 14, 2010

Author

RosylnPeaches
RosylnPeaches

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland



About
I write because my heart tells me to. What i write is not always right but its me , it's how I feel , what I see. What I choose to believe. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Garden Wall Garden Wall

A Chapter by Renée