Shooting Stars

Shooting Stars

A Story by RosylnPeaches
"

Part 1 of Stolen Time

"

"Want me to tell you something?" I whispered tenderly in her ear. I caressed her face with the back of my hand touching her scarlett cheeks softly.
"Yeah.." she replied quietly her eyes transfixed with the beautiful heaven above us. We lay there in the grass, two wandering lovers in sweet embraces watching the world slowly go by. Perfect white diamonds etched every which way sparkled in its blanket of navys and light blues with indigos and violets streaking by. We watched in silent delight.
"Love..,the everlasting,butterfly feeling, electrifiying love ? That love is a shooting star, you don't see many all through life but it doesn't mean they're not there you just weren't looking when it passed you. But when you do see it in its perpetual beauty you catch your breath you want it to be yours, you make a wish and that wish stays with that shooting star and in your heart. Always.."
"You know I've seen that star."
"You have?" I asked sweetly.
"Yes I have, but I wished he'd fall right out of the sky so I could have him and i think now he's quite stuck." She mused
"Hmmm...What if he fell purposely so you could have him? It would be splendour to that star he would be with a sweet angel in his own heaven. What a lucky star he is" I Smiled brightly at her ,sitting up and leaning on my elbow to kiss her crimson lips.
"But." She began "This-"she touched my chest where my heart is .
"This is my heaven" She blew me away with those four words. They echoed in my head sending hot tingling tremors through me. I ran my fingers up her arm across her neck tenderly touching her breast and sliding my hand down her ribs to her hip and gripping her , pulling her closer to me. I watched her chest rise and fall fatser with each breath and then we kissed passionately smoothing our lips together and twisting tongues .
Tasting the sweetness of one another together, like raspberries and honey. I loved her deeply and kissing her made my heart leap and flutter like a dove I was enveloped in her warmth as she pulled tufts off my hair and sighed sweetly after each long kiss. I would never let her go.

© 2010 RosylnPeaches


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


" She began "This-"she touched my chest where my heart is .
"This is my heaven" this story is beautifully written. i enjoyed reading it from beginning to end. great ink

Posted 13 Years Ago


The story is beautiful. The gentle flow and feel of love is very good in the words. I like the complete story. Many lines stood out in the poem. The center part(My favorite part of the poem) of this poem was written with skill and purpose to make this story outstanding.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 14, 2010
Last Updated on April 14, 2010

Author

RosylnPeaches
RosylnPeaches

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland



About
I write because my heart tells me to. What i write is not always right but its me , it's how I feel , what I see. What I choose to believe. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..