When we fell in love.

When we fell in love.

A Story by RosylnPeaches
"

Part of Stolen Time.

"
She laughed tenderly as I spun her round the floor , the look on her face , that sort of happiness you just can't make , it made my heart spin and flutter in my chest , it made me think perhaps I need a drink. Ha.
 We laughed heartily round the floor , she was a beautiful dancer, elegance in every step like a wildflower dancing in the wind . I held both of her hands standing behind her I felt like her wind and she was my wildflower. She moved into a splendid Passé position and swayed back and forth with me before she changed into an Arabesque movement and I lifted her leg gracefully and pulled it behind my waist, she giggled sweetly and then we broke away and fell to the floor in a tremendous amount of giggles . She rolled beside me and smiled widely , her hair fell across her face- a coppery gold . I had to make myself remember to breathe.She pushed herself up on her elbows brushing her hair away from her heart shaped face.
"So maybe I was wrong you haven't got two left feet more like two right ones! " she laughed and sighed.
"Speak for yourself little miss priss!" I whispered sarcastically.
She stuck her tongue out at me admitting defeat for no comeback I had won but I'd sincerly lose for her anyday. She stood up and pirouetted about the room , I wanted her back beside me  I hated to be so close to her and not to be able to hold her and I felt lost when she was so far away but she wasn't far away at all . Funny how when we fall in love we feel utterly lost and totally complete all at one time .Such a confusing , powerful yet extraordinary emotion love is, I'm lost but I'm found all at once , how difficult it is to explain it's like I'm speaking in rhyming riddles , but every single syllable makes sense to me.
She noticed me gazing .
"You better close your mouth you're starting to catch flies! " she laughed . I stuttered and gave up, I let her win . She stopped dancing and sat down cross legged beside me, again my heart fluttered and fell. We sat there together in the grass , grazing in the sun's rays as dusk fell  and bright crimsons and tangerines colored the sky. And to me it looked like my heart had become a picture in the sky, a burning heart .
 She fumbled about in her bag and took out a sketch pad and pen she scribbled for a few minutes obscuring the whole page with her gorgeous hair.She abruptly got up and walked towards the nearest tree it was slighty leaning to one side she tied a ribbon around a small scarlett flower and folded slip of paper. I started towards her but she ran to me and fell into my arms in a sweet embrace that sent burning sparks of electricity through to every nerve in my body , my soul felt the scorching  as I held the precious source in my arms , in this sweet illicit moment  we murmured softly lip to lip. Her taste was honey with the sobert sweetness of raspberries, she stepped back and her eyes looked deep into mine while she bit her lip. Her cheeks were a rosy pink .
"Walk away ." She whispered but her gaze never flickered.She kissed two fingers and touched my bottom lip ever so softly. I was hooked now. And the thrill of it was absolutely addictive . We both turned to leave but it was so hard to leave , to much now like an overload of ectasy if she left the air would leave too thats how bad I felt, she really shook my bones. I touched her face and quickly turned away , she ran swiftly through the fields. I stopped and contemplated whether or not to run after her and then I remembered the note. I unravelled the linen ribbon and opened the note it read:
I only see you.
Don't let me go.

S&R

My heart thumped very loudly quickining its tempo and threatening to stop all together.
I knew this is where I'd always come back to, this clearing with its greens and yellows and surrounding trees that quietly swayed and echoed my thoughts . The wildflower only needed sun and water. Not the wind, but the wind makes the flower happy . How do i know? Because she dances with the wind. She dances with the wind.

© 2010 RosylnPeaches


Author's Note

RosylnPeaches
I have to eventually piece Stolen Time together but for now I'll just throw up previews.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow this is a very good love story. so loving and playful at the same time... amazing visuals. stay hot :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 15, 2010
Last Updated on April 15, 2010

Author

RosylnPeaches
RosylnPeaches

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland



About
I write because my heart tells me to. What i write is not always right but its me , it's how I feel , what I see. What I choose to believe. more..

Writing