Life

Life

A Chapter by Blue Rivermoon

Standing in the middle of the busy street, looking around her, as some people running, while others walking slowly and looking around, some talk together while others walk in silence, some were happy and laughing while others smiling and sad or even brusting their tears out.
While looking at the faces of the people pass through her, every gesture, every voice tone, every eye, and every face, she just keeps on looking and looking just moving in circles, then suddenly every face started to blur and the voices started to disappear, she felt like everything started to move round and round as if she was riding in a rollarcoaster. She stops for a second and think what gives them the reason to be like that? What holds for them? What is the meaning for their lives?

I don't know where to start. Life; is a word that consist of only four letters, yet it hides alot behind it. A course that can take you up high in the sky, yet can bring you down to the earth core. A word that you never expect what is behind it or what it holds, a word that always takes unexpected course that you would never have thought about. A word that contains four letters, yet has too many cores, home, family, childhood, adulthood, friendship, partner, and even you. With those cores it hold all kinds of emotions, happiness, sadness, responsibility, craziness, laziness, grievance, loneliness, and other emotions and feelings that you would never expect what may come next. Despite all of that, you keep your best to keep holding that certain pen and write your next word, the word that will continue your story, the story of your book, the book of your own LIFE.

They say from the moment you are born and get to breathe, your life is already destined and planned. You are fated to meet the people you will meet and pass through the moments you are meant to pass through. Then you wonder, why' should we struggle or fight for something, in either ways if it is meant for us then we will have it. But then at that certain moment you know if you didn't fight or struggle for something, you would lose the reason of living itself.

By the time you will finish thinking and reach a conclusion, you will get surprised that you already fought for something. You fought for yourself, you fought for your LIFE.

It all started when you were a child. A child that never knew how serious it all may turn to. You live in a two different kind of worlds. A world that has your reality and the other which is your fantasy. You can never differentiate between them, to you both are considered a part of your life. Sometimes, even now when you grow old, you can never depend on your memories, as you won't be able to make sure what was real and what was not. Yet, you cherish every single memory despite the fact of how doubtful it can be, since even if it was only a fantasy that you created as a child, because of that fantasy you smiled, ran away from a sad moment, or even even became stronger. And this is the begining of your story.

Each step you take you add a new word in your story, that word always follow another word, here your lines keeps on adding up as time passes. Some pages you may turn over and don't want to look up again or you may even want to cut it off and throw it away yet your hand wrote each word. So remember even if you cut this page it will always be a part of your life so consider twice before writing your story. Some times we hold our pen for a moment and need an advice, take all the advice you need but remember it is not their story it is yours.

Your life is your journey, your life is your adventure, your life is your weakness, your life is your strength, your life is your moments, your life is your philosophy, your life is your sad and happy poems, your life is your book, the book of your story. The story of your LIFE.


© 2017 Blue Rivermoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

cool..............................................

Posted 6 Years Ago


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Posted 6 Years Ago


This.. this is really amazing and touching. Truly appreciate the wonders of all the internal conflict that this person is experiencing; keep on inspiring :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Blue Rivermoon

7 Years Ago

Sorry for replying late as I was on a trip and I didn't check my page.
Thank you for your ama.. read more
samoss

6 Years Ago

coolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
3rd paragraph starts with a really strong sentence. - really impactful. Plenty of thought has gone into this and a lot of meaningful sentencs have been said. It was like being you were given the reader many snapshot facts of life and adding little details along the way which built the piece up into a great piece. This isn'tmuch of a review, personally I usually do technical reviews but I didn't feel the need to do a techincal review on Life.
The words spoke for themselves and you did a great job in getting many meaningful messages across.

Good work.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Blue Rivermoon

7 Years Ago

Thank you alot for your review as also i appreciate any technical reviews as well since english is n.. read more
A very good introduction. You brought the reader in and make me wish to read more. The thoughts are logical and worthwhile. Thank you for sharing the amazing opening chapters.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Blue Rivermoon

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your positive words, as i'm glad for my first commenter. I didn't know should .. read more
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

You are doing well and keep writing. You are welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 2, 2017
Last Updated on March 23, 2017
Tags: Life, philosophy, thoughts


Author

Blue Rivermoon
Blue Rivermoon

About
I am new to this whole thing. Just a person who loves to speak out my own thoughts and what comes into my mind, so excuse any mistakes that can happen during writing. I would love hearing any opinions.. more..

Writing
Home Home

A Chapter by Blue Rivermoon


Family Family

A Chapter by Blue Rivermoon


Friend Friend

A Chapter by Blue Rivermoon



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Doors Doors

A Poem by Stacy Purvis


Bliss Bliss

A Story by Zoya