Introduced by the Supernova Movement from SagDEG

Introduced by the Supernova Movement from SagDEG

A Poem by Bonnie
"

Be alive with me.

"

Do you want to know the state of misery my soul ha been in? It’s lacking evidence apparently if I asked I close person but the third eye sees centuries beyond that of the common thinking man, the close appeal of relativity and custom, still spooking him today. Don’t be of sadness although it comes with conclusions, yes, but of what value are they to be infallible nonetheless trying to remain in constant contact with Qi/Mother Nature/Energies/Character/Conduct. Do you believe in something further than the future? I could take this conversation two ways, the answer will be whichever side of the polarity is less commonly chosen, neglected, or rejected. Balance is key, your level will always supersede the equivalence of one to none but only in harmony from above which is around you, you are, remember, you are Mother Nature’s heart. She breathes with you under the roof formed by her, an echo behind vibrations swim rapidly through the shore of light and dark matter in space, a supernova, moons of celestials waiting to meet us. Would you introduce me? May I introduce you?

© 2018 Bonnie


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on January 2, 2018
Last Updated on January 2, 2018
Tags: Hope, Future, Nation, Aware, I am, Gods, god, Be alive, Life, living, breathing