Questions.

Questions.

A Story by Jessie
"

who are you?

"

No matter who you are or where you've been, there comes a time when you wonder.  There comes a time when you question all that you know, and all that you don’t know. When it comes to wondering, to looking at the big picture (i think) there are three types of people.  You have those who continue to ask, who continue to wonder, dissatisfied if they don’t know.  These are the Questioners, who aren't content until all the blanks are filled in to create a big picture.  There are others who take what little part of the picture they see, and accept it.  These are the Settlers who ignore the blank spaces, and live within their little square.  And then there are those few people who take what little bit of the picture they can see, and use it to make their own.  They don’t ask questions of others, they make answers of their own.  These are the Inventors, they don’t wait for someone to tell them yes or no, they go out and fill in their own blanks.


The problem with Questioners is that they're never satisfied.

The problem with Settlers is that they'll never explore the possibilities in life.

The problem with Inventors is that sometimes they’re wrong… But at least they've lived life your own way.

 

What sort of person are you?


I am a Questioner.  I search for answers.

But maybe it's time that I stopped searching, and started making my own answers. <3

© 2013 Jessie


Author's Note

Jessie
Obviously the perfect person would be a balance of all three of these, but there's only one perfect person... And that is most definitely not me. Please comment, I want to know what kind of person you are, or what kind of person you think gets the most out of life.
Love to you all ~

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am a Questioner. It's a terrible thing to be, although I feel the Questioners probably get the most out of life.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Jessie

10 Years Ago

It's true! In looking for answers we get so much more of the big picture... But as in everything it.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
1 Review
Added on June 12, 2013
Last Updated on June 12, 2013
Tags: Questions, Jessie, Life, Blanks, Search, Story, Living, Fullest, People, You, Fill in

Author

Jessie
Jessie

MI



About
Oh, hello there. Welcome to my little corner of the internet... Enjoy :) Feel free to review, I can't get better if I don't know that to fix n_n more..

Writing
Hopeless Hopeless

A Poem by Jessie


Random Prologue Random Prologue

A Story by Jessie


Nine Nine

A Poem by Jessie