The World of Stand

The World of Stand

A Story by Marl Ignatius G. Igon-igon
"

People can easily throw rocks, accuse and judge without any basis, and destroy one's reputation just to make it dolorous and gruesome. There's nothing wrong for showing who you are. People are too dub

"

In a world of criticism and discrimination, there is one thing left impartial and unbiased that is being truthful. Even if the world tell everything against us or try to pull us down, we'll never be weakening if we know that we're not that kind of person. Those negative words they say just to make us miserable and awful, it is all non-sense. Sometimes, it is hard to be us; nevertheless, it is harder if we act not like that. 

 

 

Being veracious to ourselves is the greatest way of appreciating what God has given to us. We don't act like them nor surrogate other people just to make ourselves gratify. Likewise, we do this without any intention because we are we.

 

 

We have different personalities and flaws. We to boot dissimilar attitudes and cultures. However, there are instances that people don't understand us. They hypothesize matters that have never been true. Furthermore, they make issues that will break our reputation as being and then suddenly people will critic us. 

 

Moreover, it is not an issue anymore if who or what you are before. The important things are who you are now. How you treat other people and make them happy. How you act as God's creation and value them as being. 

 

We cannot change the world today. Hence, it doesn't matter if how many people will try to pull you down or make your life miserable; be yourself and no one can ever beat you. 

 

© 2013 Marl Ignatius G. Igon-igon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on November 8, 2013
Last Updated on November 8, 2013

Author

Marl Ignatius G. Igon-igon
Marl Ignatius G. Igon-igon

Caloocan, NCR, Philippines



About
Marl Ignatius G. Igon-igon | 19 | Caloocan City, Philippines | AB English student | Aspiring writer | I mayn't be the most intelligent and creative in the universe. I mayn't be handsome like them. .. more..

Writing