Beams of Light

Beams of Light

A Poem by Light
"

...this one, i'm really confused about...so yea

"
July 2011
Transfixed on beams 
Of solid light,
I tightrope the 
Exspanse between
God and children.
Teetering between
Chaos, order
Fear and reason,
I cast shadows
Over vast pools of
Shallow humanity
Drowning the blind 
In blackened seas
Ressurecting
All to new life.
The blessed baptism
Of glorious light.

© 2011 Light


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

O! Glorious light, I love the optimism, the absolute beauty in your words as you do bring upon us a new light showing such strength! Stunning!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Amazing , great, wonderful! I feel attached to your poems, all including fantasy and philosophy details and much deep sense...I like the way you write and style so simple and clear and clean!!! you are great! just that...
~nia~

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great stuff, great subject. I had to read it when I saw the title. Tis my kinda subject. I took a pic with my camera in a pan, literally and was surprised to get a pic similar to the one you have with your poem here. you will find the pic on about page 2 or 3 of my web site rjaskew.com ... it is literally a flash in a pan, though you wld not realise it from looking at it, but it is. I think your line about teetering between chaos and order is at the heart of it. Where are we without light? maybe the dark equates to chaos. but then without the dark would light be visible to us? The two light and dark, chaos and order both seem part of the same state. Your following lines about vast pools has a feel of William Blake's visionary charisma about it. Maybe your poem is one to be felt and understood on a level other than in the intellect. Might that account for your stated confusion?

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
amen..gloriously perceptive..

Posted 12 Years Ago


very very nice :). i love the self-portrait here :).

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 4, 2011
Last Updated on July 4, 2011

Author

Light
Light

Los Angeles, CA



About
My thoughts, my ideas and perception; this is all I am. I try to reflect those things in my writings. enjoy it or don't, but i sincerely hope you do. -light- more..

Writing
Time Heals Time Heals

A Poem by Light


Small Souls Small Souls

A Poem by Light


Half Empty Half Empty

A Poem by Light