A way through a fire covered hell...

A way through a fire covered hell...

A Chapter by Brandon Lee Cochran
"

Our army of three are traped with no way out. Or are they?...

"

Trapped in a kitchen with zombies right out side, we have no weapons and we cant get out... We're fucked. I'm forced to ask 'Anyone have any ideas how to get the f**k out of here... alive?' Aaron says 'Your guess is as good as mine, bro.' I look to Madi 'How about you? Your the smart one out of the three of us.' She shakes her head 'I can't think of anything.' I get up and look around the kitchen. I take my knuckles and tap the walls. I stop at one '...This ones thin. We may be able to break through it and get out...' The door was being banged on. Madi walks up to the kitchen door, the banging stoped. We just stode there for maybe a second and a zombie punched through the wall. Madi falls back, luckly Aaron caught her before she hit the brick floor. 'S**T!' she shouts. 'We have to break through the wall, NOW!' Aaron grabs a mop and starts beating at the wall with it doing nothing but scratching away paint. I look through the cabinets and find two cast iron skillets. I tell Aaron 'Back away...' He steps away from the wall and I start pounding it with the skillets breaking through the drywall. I look behind me for a quick second and the door was cracking. I shouted at Aaron and Madi 'S**t, get the wall baracaded!' They take the table from the middle of the kitchen and pin it against the door. I continue hammering the wall with the skillets till finally I broke through it. 'Aaron, Madi, go get her out of here. Shes why we came here.' Madi asked 'What about you!?' I said 'I'll meet up with you guys at the police station in town. Now, GO!' They ran up the stairs and I heard them shout 'Okay' when they were out. I turned on the gas oven that was in the kitchen and grabbed a box of matches in a drawer by the oven. The zombies finally broke down the door. BYE MOTHER FUCKERS!' I light a match and threw it at the oven. I dived through the wall and the kitchen exploded.



© 2011 Brandon Lee Cochran


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Didn't see that coming very good, amd the twist you wrote in this chapter was amazing.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

544 Views
1 Review
Added on June 24, 2011
Last Updated on June 24, 2011


Author

Brandon Lee Cochran
Brandon Lee Cochran

Terre Haute, IN



About
My name is Brandon Cochran, I'm a fictional writer. A lot of my writing contains vampires, demons, werewolves/lycans, or zombies. The characters in my book are based off of my friends and myself, with.. more..

Writing