A Death of Love and a Birth of a Walking Hell.

A Death of Love and a Birth of a Walking Hell.

A Chapter by Brandon Lee Cochran
"

We survived our first encounter with a horde of zombies. With a sad loss for Brandon, he is now a walking hell...

"
I awoke with a burning kitchen behind me. I stood finding it was a horrible idea, I was in pain all over and I had a cut across my right cheek. I walked with a stumble to the door in the living room. I walked outside, it was clear. No zombies to be found... for now. I said to myself 'I've got to get to Madi, Aaron, and Nicala. I hurried towrds town where they were waiting for me at the police station. Finaly I made it, but where was Nicala. I walked up to Madi and Aaron and asked 'Where is she?...' Aaron says 'Damn, man. Are you okay?' I asked again, more upset 'Where is she!?' Madi walks up to me, puts her hand on my back and says 'Brandon, I'm sorry... There was nothing left of her when we went up stairs...' I was struck, I just stood there. Madi's and Aaron's eyes got big. Aaron shouts 'Oh s**t, man. Uh, we have company...' Behind me, there was a horde of zombies heading for us. Aaron ran inside the police station, so did Madi. Madi shouted at me 'C'mon!!! Get inside!' I just stood there. Still dazed by the knowledge that the woman I loved was dead. Madi ran outside, pushed me in, and locked the doors. They pulled me up to the roof. We stood at the edge stairing in awe. Aaron finally said 'Theres got to be at least a hundred of 'em out there...' Then, it hit me. Anger, rage, fury, a burning hate for the zombies. I wanted to see the blood of zombies for taking her. I rushed downstairs and went into the ammo lock. I took a couple of AK-47s, a few AR-15s, a couple of hand guns, sniper rifle, a harness, ammo cases, and a couple of machetties. Than I rushed up stairs back to the roof. I tossed Aaron the sniper rifle. He asked 'What am I supposed to do with this...' I simply said 'Blow their f*****g heads off.' I handed Madi an AK-47 'Cover me. Both of you.' I strapped on the harness, tied it to an air vent. Hooked the knives to the harness. Stuck the ammo cases in my pockets. straped the AR-15s to my back with the machetties. I charged the side of the building holding the AK-47. I jumped of the edge. I could hear Aaron say 'Well, hes fucked...'


© 2011 Brandon Lee Cochran


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Amazing i love it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


awesome. :3

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

462 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 25, 2011
Last Updated on June 26, 2011


Author

Brandon Lee Cochran
Brandon Lee Cochran

Terre Haute, IN



About
My name is Brandon Cochran, I'm a fictional writer. A lot of my writing contains vampires, demons, werewolves/lycans, or zombies. The characters in my book are based off of my friends and myself, with.. more..

Writing