B.B.B. Another Day. Today We Fight.

B.B.B. Another Day. Today We Fight.

A Chapter by Brandon Lee Cochran
"

Did our heros survive their fight against the horde of zombies? What will they do now...

"

All I could think of was her. Her death fueling that burning pit of rage in my heart. The need to see blood cover the ground. The air blowing through my hair, stinging my eyes. I couldn't tell if it was tears or the morning mist. I hit the ground finally, felt like it took me ages to reach it. I could already here the covering fire from above. The smell of gunpowder and blood, something I'd love to smell every day. I raised the AK, it felt light and cold to the touch. Before I pulled the trigger to the approching horde of zombies, I felt I should say a word of respect to the soon to be again dead. 'Hello, b*****s!' The trigger pulled like a knife through butter, the blast a beat of a death drum welcoming to hell. I ran fast straight into the horde, blasting their heads off and seeing the spray of blood from the impact. It was beautiful, like hells fireworks. Out of ammo for the AK, I dropped it quickly grabbing the two AR-15s. I was in the center of the horde now, zombies forming a circle around me looking half dumb-founded and hungry for flesh and blood. Twirling like a spintop I pulled the triggers of both guns. Seeing pools of blood form on the ground. I heard a click from both guns, out of ammo. And I had no time to put in the ammo cases, so I pulled out the two machetties. Hacking away at the zombies like a psychotic butcher at a pig. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Aaron was rushing towrds me with the other AK. He gave Madi the rifle since he couldn't aim with it for s**t. He reached me finally, shooting the zombies behind me while I hacked and sliced. He spoke 'Hello, my Coch. Nice weather we're having today.' I simply replied 'Slight chance of f*****g death, and zombies.' I could hear him chuckle. I yelled behind me '80 rounds in that AK, Aaron. You've already used more than half. Head for that truch over there, I've got an idea.' Aaron looks over to see 'Ooooo, over by the Hooters?' I nodded. Aaron continued 'Can I get a lap dance!?' A zombie almost bit him luckly I sliced its head off, then I replied 'Sure, go get you an undead B.B.B. with AIDs that wants to f*****g kill you.' His eyes were big, he said 'Maybe later!' We made our way towrds the truck, but I didnt like what I was seeing charging at us.



© 2011 Brandon Lee Cochran


Author's Note

Brandon Lee Cochran
I know some of you are going to ask what B.B.B. is. My friend Aaron in real life calls B.B.B. Big Booty Bitches. So it's kind of an inside joke I thought I'd share with my readers.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting really loving this so far.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

507 Views
1 Review
Added on June 28, 2011
Last Updated on June 28, 2011


Author

Brandon Lee Cochran
Brandon Lee Cochran

Terre Haute, IN



About
My name is Brandon Cochran, I'm a fictional writer. A lot of my writing contains vampires, demons, werewolves/lycans, or zombies. The characters in my book are based off of my friends and myself, with.. more..

Writing