Apocolyptic Love...

Apocolyptic Love...

A Chapter by Brandon Lee Cochran

Dawn, yet again another blood red rising Sun... I lust for the day that the blood, pain, and agony can end. Just go all back to normal. Not wanting to be reminded of the blood shed that has been going on for five years I looked down at her, my life, my love. I'd do anything to protect her, but I don't think she knows that. I don't think she knew that ever since she arrived yesturday at noon that she was all I could think about. She still looked perfect, the smothe porcelyn skin, soft gental rose lips, the same perfect warming smile, her breath taking beauty. I took my hand and brushed a stray strand of hair that was in her perfect, beautiful face. I can't recall how long I was looking at her while she slept, her head laying in my lap. 'Till Madi poped up from the chair screaming, Aaron jumped up from the sofa hitting his head on a chandalier. ''WHAT THE F**K WAS THAT!?'' His eyes wide and startled.

I whispered back to him in a calm tone ''It's just Madi.'' I looked at Madi with a raised eyebrow. ''Nightmares again?'' She nodded catching her breath from the high pitched scream that was almost deffening. I don't know how but Angel was still asleep in my lap, a smile traced upon my lips at the sight. Not taking my eyes off of the sleeping Angel that still lay in my lap. "Aaron, Madi, pack up camp. We're heading for the cost of Cali. I have an idea...'' They nodded and without questioning they gathered our supplies. Not wanting to wake her I picked her up in my eyes like you would a newly wedded bride on a wedding day and we headed for the coast.

Angel woke up about noon, we were taking a break by what used to be a California high school while we rested from a long walk to eat lunch. I looked over at for a second and say ''Good morning sleeping beauty.'' I smirked, she blushed slightly. I handed her a platter of some food. ''Eat up, we're heading for the ever known coast of California.''

She raised her eyebrow "Scrambled eggs? Where did you get eggs in the middle of a zombie Apocolypse?''

''There may be the plague of zombies about but that doesn't mean I can't turn some bird eggs into a delectible scrambled egg.'' I smiled a kind smile.

"And the bacon?'' she asked.

''Scavaging for food does help you find a lot of gooddies.'' I chuckled "Just be thankful I'm the one cooking, Madi and Aaron can't cook worth s**t. Madi burnt water one time, how I have no idea. And Aaron would eat about anything he could-'' I was interupted in mid sentence by Aaron amazed by something he saw and had, for some reason, and urge to shout out for the world to know.

''BOOBIES!!!'' I walked over at the dazed and obsessed Aaron over the walking dead topless chick walking for us. I looked at Aaron and shook my head. It didn't surprise me to see him get distracted by b***s or hot walking dead chicks. Last year he wanted to walk in to Hooters when the Apocolypse first started to get what he called a "BBB''. I swears hes part dog, you know, the kind that you always have to whack on the head for wanting to hump anything that moves with in his sight. Hell, I'm surprised he didn't try to hump a pencile sharpener in middle school. I pulled a switch blade that I kept with me at all times and threw it at the head of the wondering, moaning, hungry zombie.

I retrieved the knife and walked up to Aaron and gave him the best advice I could. "Kill, don't f**k.'' Then walked away back towrds Angel. Madi, as always, was stairing off into the distence. Shes been wrather distrought since I met up with them at the police station five years ago when were attacked by a few massive hordes of zombies. I still wonder what went on that day that Aaron or she were not telling me...

When we were done eating and getting Aaron pulled away from the topless zombie corpse we headed back towrds our destination, the shore. Aaron and Madi hung far back away from Angel and I as if feeling the intense electricity between Angel and I. Aaron shouted up towrds us "Gotta piss, be back in few!'' Then he left a trail of dust behind him heading towrds a shack behind a bongalo. Madi, was wide eyed like she didn't want to be left alone with two of us.

She thought up of an excuse pretty qick and said ''Uh, I've gotta go... Whack some... dogs...'' Realing she had no idea what kind of excuse that was and ran off. Now, it was just Angel and I. She glanced over at me and offered a warm smile. That smile, beautiful, full of light and warmth it about melts my heart to a pulp each time I see it. Her and I just staired at each others eyes like some kind of telepathical conversation. I don't know what took a hold of me, but I stepped closer to her. She didn't back away, but just stood that, my body and hers close. I took my hands and wraped them around her back and I smiled at her, and said to her.

''I can't hide it anymore, Angel. I... I love you... I want nothing else but to be with you, just to hold you, kiss you, and love you till my life is over...''

She smiled ''I know. I wasn't asleep till like half an hour after a layed on you lap.''

I smiled back and before I knew what I was doing, I was kissing her. Not a little kiss like you'd give your mother after she got you a awesome thing you've always wanted or you'd do to a crush, this was a deep passionate kiss that I wanted to last forever. A surge of warmth went through my body, like electricity through a pool of water. Deep, powerful, and strong. The kiss seemed endless, I was certain now... I loved her, and I'd never stop loveing her.



© 2011 Brandon Lee Cochran


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

487 Views
Added on August 1, 2011
Last Updated on August 1, 2011


Author

Brandon Lee Cochran
Brandon Lee Cochran

Terre Haute, IN



About
My name is Brandon Cochran, I'm a fictional writer. A lot of my writing contains vampires, demons, werewolves/lycans, or zombies. The characters in my book are based off of my friends and myself, with.. more..

Writing