Aaron Is Bound By Love For Eternity

Aaron Is Bound By Love For Eternity

A Chapter by Brandon Lee Cochran

Sunlight shined through the window of the cabin, Angel still lay at my side. I kissed her forehead and then rose from the ed throwing on my robe to cover my naked body. I looked at her, a smile bright on her face in the early morning. She was still asleep and I didn't want to wake her. I threw on my armor and headed for the control room to check and see if we were still on our planned course of the island.

When I reached the control room I looked out at the horizon, the rising sun cast an orange and yellow glow on the ocean. In the far distance I saw our destination, an extremely large deserted island that will be our new home for our new lives. A smile curled on my lips with the excitement and hard work that lay ahead to build our new home.

I rushed down the stairs of the control room to the cabins to alert the others that we should be at our destination by mid-day. I reached Aaron's room first. I knocked on the door in case Aaron and Janie were having another ''fling'' again. Aaron answered the door, bags lay in the hammocks of his eyes from the hangover and quarrel of the night. ''Hey, you knocked? This better be good or I'm going to kick your a*s for disturbing a hungover horny man.''

''We're approaching the island, we should be there by mid-day. I'm expecting you to be ready for when we make land so that we can get started on making shelter.'' I said to him with an excited grin on my face.

He nodded ''Okay, now go the f**k away so I can sleep and regain my stamina.'' and slammed the door in my face.

''Jackass....'' I mumbled with a chuckle.

I than headed for Madi's room. Once again I knocked on the door hoping that I didn't disturb them... again. Losier answered the door. ''Yes?''

''I see your not still handcuffed to the bed.'' I laughed.

He glared at me ''Yeah, she had me worried when she couldn't find the key. Turned out she had it in her bra on the floor.''

"Too much information dude.'' I said chuckling.

"What brings you to our cabin of love this early in the morning?'' He asked.

"We're approaching the island, we should be there by mid-day. I know you just came back from the dead and got laid in the same night too, but you've got work to do. We all do if we want to make this deserted island our home.''

He nodded, ''Okay, I'll go tell Madi.'' and he shut the door and I walked away.

We were nearing the island now, even more closer than this morning. I could see its sandy beaches and tropical habitat. I headed back down to my cabin to go check on Angel and see if she was awake. When I got there I heard the shower in the cabins bathroom running. I smiled. I took off the torso of my armor and walked towards the bathrooms open door. Steam was coming from the room. Angel was in the steaming warm shower, her body wet like the night she was brought back from the elixir in the swim room below. She looked over at me and smiled ''Wanna join me?'' she giggled. I took off the rest of my armor and stepped in the shower. I stood behind her holding her.

"I know I've only been gone for a little bit but in that short period of time I missed you.'' and I kissed her neck.

When Angel and I got done with our ''shower'' we got dressed and headed for the deck to speak to the others. When we got to the deck Aaron was leaning on the railing talking to Janie and Losier and Madi were staring out at the island. ''Are we all ready for some work?'' I asked looking at all of them waiting for them to confirm.

"Brandon, can I talk to you for a quick moment?'' Aaron asked me.

"Sure bro, give us a minute please.'' I motioned for Aaron to follow. ''What is it, bro?''

"I wanted to ask something of you...'' he said seeming slightly shy, which was unusual for him.

"What is it you want to ask of me bro?'' I asked raising a curious eyebrow.

"When we reach shoreline I want you to marry Janie and I.'' He looked at me with pleading eyes.

I nodded ''It would be an honor to marry you and her. But, Aaron, you do understand that she is mortal and you are in your transformation of immortality. That means that you'll live through her death at the same age you are now. Do you still wish to be married to her?''

"Yes, brother. I love her, she means the world to me. She is my life. I can't live without her.''

I nodded ''Very well, you'll be married when we reach shoreline.'' I gripped his shoulder with my hand. ''Good luck brother, love her with all your heart and never let her go.''

''I'll never let her go, I love her more than anything.'' He said smiling.

We reached the shore, we lowered a few life boats and paddled towards the shore. When we reached the shore Aaron and Janie looked at me expectingly. I approached them and took their hands ''Aaron, do you take Janie as your wife and love in eternity?''

''Your damn right I do!'' He exclaimed with a smile making Janie giggle.

I looked to Janie ''Janie, do you take Aaron as your husband and eternal love.''

''Yes, I'm his fo'eva!'' she said giggling.

''Then Janie, I give you the immortality to love Aaron for eternity, and Aaron the love of his life in a bond of marriage. You may now kiss the bride.'' I said smiling.

Aaron held her close and kissed her leaning her back against his arms like you'd see in some romantic movie ballroom dance. Janie began to glow in a bright blue aura, when the aura settled down she looked the same, but I could sense the immortal blood coursing through her veins.

Already this has been a great morning, now we have a new home and a new memory to live with in it.



© 2011 Brandon Lee Cochran


Author's Note

Brandon Lee Cochran
I'm sorry if this chapter is kind of snippy or bad or if there are any errors in the writing. I was writing this chapter in my F.A.C.S. class and was being pushed for time. Enjoy<3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i know, i was there when you wrote it. but awesome job on the chapter bro :D

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

397 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 10, 2011
Last Updated on November 10, 2011


Author

Brandon Lee Cochran
Brandon Lee Cochran

Terre Haute, IN



About
My name is Brandon Cochran, I'm a fictional writer. A lot of my writing contains vampires, demons, werewolves/lycans, or zombies. The characters in my book are based off of my friends and myself, with.. more..

Writing