Blood Fest

Blood Fest

A Story by Anynomus
"

A short story about immortality

"

Heart Beating. Palms sweating. Eyes crying. Breath heaving. Feet pounding against the ground. Running. Running as fast as you can. You know their behind you. You know your going to die. They're different. They have blood red eyes and bodies as strong as steel. They're pale white, beautiful, but terrible massacring creatures of the night. You trip on a tree root. You know it is over. You brace yourself for the coming pain. Death. and uttermost, the death of your mortal soul. You know they're behind you. You can see their terrible eyes glinting in the misty darkness. You feel the cold breath on your skin. You feel the sharp fangs graze the skin of your neck. A cool hand on your shoulder brings you back to reality. Your eyelids flutter open. You were asleep. It was just a terrible nightmare. But then the eyes flash. And everything goes black.

© 2009 Anynomus


Author's Note

Anynomus
ignore spelling errors

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

holy s**t.

When I said a vampire story and the victem gets away or turns immortal.... I wasn't meaning this. I meant like it really happening...

but THIS. This is pure perfection. This is what writing really is. This is amazing.

holy s**t.

This is good.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 19, 2009

Author

Anynomus
Anynomus

NOT TELLING



About
I love to write but i choose to remain anynomus . LOVES FREDDY KRUGER!!!! more..

Writing
The Incedent The Incedent

A Chapter by Anynomus