Blood Lust

Blood Lust

A Story by Anynomus
"

a story about a french princessa

"

It was glittering in the lamplight. A blue silk dress that had large hoops in it. The neckline was adorned with thousands of diamonds. The kind of dress meant only for a princess. The princess Arabella, daughter of King Fernado and Queen Angelina, would be wearing this to her coronation ball tonight. Her blonde ringlets were piled atop her head. Her breathtakingly blue eyes glittered along with her dress. Her hair was bathed in diamonds as well, they were surrounding the diamond tiara sitting proudly upon her royal head.  She was pale and placid, with manners to shame even the richest king. She was as graceful as a doe, leaping through the forest. Her dancing was to utter perfection. When she spoke, her words had the articulation of a scholar. Though she had only been educated for 5 years, she was the smartest girl in the entire kingdom. The ball was perhaps the grandest ball of the centruy. The finest food in the world sat upon the royal family's table. The french maiden was so stunningly gorgeous, she never got a break from dancing. Every man in the room wanted his fill of her beauty. 

The sound of shattering glass interupted the ball. Six creatures of the night, with glowing red eyes, leapt into view. They had a masqurade themselves. They frightened all of the guests into corners except for the brave Arabella who was still standing where she was when the had arrived.  They eased toward her with a hungrey expression in their eyesAfter several moments of anticipation, they attacked. Princess Arabella shook with the fire burning threw her veins. She screamed, shook, and writhed in the submerging excruciating pain she was enduring. This went on for a short while, and then, it stopped. She sat up. Her once breathtakingly blue eyes were a crimson red. An evil grin passed over her face. "LETS EAT!" she declared and with a bloodcurrling shreik of pleasure, the feast began.

© 2009 Anynomus


Author's Note

Anynomus
ignore grammar/spelling problems What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

awzome its the awsomeish luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv it its great

Posted 14 Years Ago


AWESOME! I looooooovvveeeeeee the twist in the end xD

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

351 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 20, 2009
Last Updated on September 20, 2009

Author

Anynomus
Anynomus

NOT TELLING



About
I love to write but i choose to remain anynomus . LOVES FREDDY KRUGER!!!! more..

Writing
The Incedent The Incedent

A Chapter by Anynomus



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..