"Rules al la mode," regole.

"Rules al la mode," regole.

A Chapter by Brett Nortje
"

These are my basic guidelines for the Venetians, can you hear them? They booming out the back streets of all the surrounds, quickly gathering for party time!

"
AH, now time for rules! Yes, I also play by rules, in my life, and, the more you play by the rules of Venus, the more happy and full of energy you will be, okay?
First off, there are easy ways and hard ways. I have founded a new way, something that is hard and easy and everywhere in between! As Venus never really dictated rules to he followers, I hereby establish that the rules will be based on  the logical rules of other religions, yes?
~ As i writ this, I am made aware of some that follow the doctrine of the revelations of the Chrisitan bible. Based on this, they are Jehova's witnesses, following the rules for the the chapter fourteen, the lamb of God, of course. The, there are splinter cults following other chapters, diversity is good, no?
So, where do we base our rules? I know, based on revelations of John of Patmos, chapters fifteen and seventeen of Revelations will be the focus! This means, if we want to bless our god, as 'a patron of prostitutes' and wine and sex and culture, and, money, we need to, coming out good enough, pay more than what we need to, tipping, if you will, while earning more through hard work. Then, we need to indulge in wine, and, deny mind altering drugs, in fact find fun in excess, yet, not embracing darkenss, if you know what I mean? Then, we need to understand how money works, so as to reverse the crash of businesses, and our family income. As immoral to a point, we need to try to get along with our families, and, embrace the elderly, who we can trust anyway. Good so far?
We may not eat shell fish, based on the old testament, and, other major religions. We may not worship with our eyes open, this is where we filter out evil spirits through embracing trust of the god - keeping your eyes open will lead to eating the fruit that is forbidden, and, prying on the world. Respect privacy, of course, of the workings of those force that desire blind trust, or, forget about it.
Then, we must also shed our dignity, what is it worth to someone else? You cannot sell it, it is useless. This will lead to less stress, as we embrace those that embrace us, of course. True friendship is hard to find. Basically take all the evil characters of testaments, and find a way to be blessed through them.


© 2018 Brett Nortje


Author's Note

Brett Nortje
Observations of splinter groups.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on August 13, 2018
Last Updated on August 13, 2018
Tags: Rules, overtures, blessings, guidelines, Venetians.


Author

Brett Nortje
Brett Nortje

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa



About
I have been writing on and off for about a decade now, and, have fun critiquing the work of others, as well as learning about my own flavour. more..

Writing