"Prostitution," prostitutes.

"Prostitution," prostitutes.

A Chapter by Brett Nortje
"

This is a clarification of prostitution and organized sex in the world.

"
Let's face it, every now and then we think poorly of those that sell themselves to others, yes? This is because we see them submitting to the service of others for the sake of needing the world around them. This is where the lure of gains is greater than the freedom of living without a contract, but, we all need to make concessions, of course. This is part of growing up, that we submit to society for rewards, and, women and sometimes men do this int he form of sex, of course...
If you were to observe a man bringing flowers to the woman he is serenading, then we will find that they will be buying them gifts for their time. This time they are buying obviously is supposed to lead to sex, and, it is the same as slipping her money into her underwear, if you will?
Think about a man buying a woman a drink, this is a more suggestive form of requesting her time, at least for a kiss, and, hopefully sex. This is where the woman realises it, and, submits, so, she is a w***e automatically!
So, we could say that life is riddled with prostitution, and, will be forever. This is a token shown to grab appreciation and time, fondness and attention, of someone else. It is as innocent as a monkey sharing a banana, of course.
Now, if we were to consider that making it go underground is where there are drugs and shady deals, bonds of loyalty through extortion and other negative asocial things, then we could save all escorts, w****s and strippers from this horrible fate, hey? Denying it a place in our society will only make it worse, it is an unstoppable force and has a place somewhere in the hearts of men.


© 2018 Brett Nortje


Author's Note

Brett Nortje
This is observation, I gradually got into it by befriending strippers.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on August 14, 2018
Last Updated on August 14, 2018
Tags: Prostitution, concubines, harlots, law, justice, legal.


Author

Brett Nortje
Brett Nortje

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa



About
I have been writing on and off for about a decade now, and, have fun critiquing the work of others, as well as learning about my own flavour. more..

Writing