the coopers family

the coopers family

A Screenplay by writer joe
"

this is about two people who want to start up a medical practice, and attempt to bring the family in on it

"

Ron and Sally Cooper both had a dream of helping people with really bad illnesses recover through talk therapy and using the right medication.    

They were given the funding for a new medical centre to be built in Carlton in

Melbourne.        Their plan was to open the centre and start a family of medical practioners.   They did that by inviting the lord mayor of Melbourne Miss Fran bellings to cut the ribbon.    It was a day of celebrations it being the first time Carlton was to get a medical centre in this form.      After the ribbon was cut they went inside for the official opening with drinks and nibblies for afters.  Fran made a speech that blew everyones heart away and Ron laid down his plans to build this practice from scratch including having babies and training them to be doctors and nurses.

They will invite members of the families to help in the clinic as well.  The future plan is to open the coopers family hospital after everyone is experienced.

That is a long way off yet but they are quite confident that it will happen one day.      They have the site already in mind they just have to get the go ahead  from  the Victorian government.

 

2 weeks later Sally fell pregnant and this was one of the best things that ever happened to her.    Ron was delighted and invited all the family over for a big smackup dinner to celebrate their good news.   Ron showed everyone the ultra-sound and said it was a little boy.   Ron was determined to make sure that nothing would go wrong before the birth.  You might have called him a bit of a control freak.      Sally understood Rons eagerness and laid off achohol or heavy starched foods.       Ron could be overbearing but he just cares for the baby and not just about the doctor bit but for his total well-being.

Sally was getting moodier and moodier about this whole thing which drove Ron completely nuts but he understood her condition.

 

The day finally arrived and Ron was nervous like anything , which made him unable to help deliver.      He decided to wait in the waiting room.  There was a paranoid schitzophrenic there who was asking when the money was being put into his bank account with a few swear words in there.     That didn’t spoil the mood for Ron as he continued to wait patiently for his son to come into this world.

 

 

2 hours had passed and Ron was ever so tired and the patients were getting angrier and angrier.        Ron just taught himself to be patient because he will be putting up with all their bull-s**t in a few years.   It made Ron think that his new clinic would take away the burden of this place.

Eventually the baby was born and the nurses woke Ron up and said “you have a baby boy and would you like to see him”.      Ron was happy to see him after they got home they invited the whole family to a naming ceremony in which they named him David Rick Cooper.

Ron and Sally had a tough couple of months with 2am feeds endless number of patients and family commitments it drove them nuts.      When David was 18 months he took his first steps which made Ron and Sally feel they want to try for another baby.

3 months later Sally fell pregnant to a little girl and things seemed to go backwards not forwards but Ron was trying to have a positive attitude about it all even though it was hard for Sally to go through all that again with their first running around the house causing mischief.

Sally was even more determined to stick to the same diet as , when she was having David because that was so successful.   Ron invited the family for a celebration of the pregnancy with Sally’s second.

Months and months went by with Sally being very moody all day and all night driving Ron to have a Lager down the pub.

 

It was all worth it when Sally was rushed to hospital having contractions and 5 hours later was the birth of their second who was later named Susan Marlene  Cooper.     

 

Ron and Sally were proud to be parents after checkup after checkup being a clean bill of health.       David was the king of the house trying to learn how to use the stetherscope on every one of his friends at his public school.

Sue was just playing the happy mother who relied on his brother being the doctor.      Ron and Sally treated them as normal as normal can be.

They took them to the sporting events as well letting them see Santa at Christmas time.   It was fun to have such a lovely family.

The years went along so very quickly and David and Sue were growing up fast but they still wanted to stay in the family business so there definitely didn’t have a problem there.

 

 

 

A teenager with anorexia nervosa went to see Ron worrying that her life is over but Ron tried to get to the bottom of it by trying  to talk to the girl about any problems in her life whether it’s family,school or social or it could be the internet as well.   She told him it was a man who is part of the ballet group at the local community centre who is putting a lot of health pressure on her and she told Ron that there isn’t much she could do.

Ron tried to comfort her by saying if you don’t want him to bug her don’t let him.

 She just said OK and said goodbye till next time but she can’t promise that it will stop like waving a magic wand.

David started medical school  when he was 16 and seemed very keen to learn everything  about curing people from sickness.

He did medical School every Wednesday night and every 4 weeks on Saturday morning.      David thought it was fun to learn about different illnesses that there are in the world as well as learning the cultures and their different beliefs about whether they will except it or not.    David is also learning psychology and the different types of mental illness so he could help everyone.

It will take him a while to master everything but David is looking at it as being a challenge but he will pass with flying colours he said.

Sue was bit slower in school  as David was so she started when she was 17 3 years after David.   Sue was going for her nursing certificate as well as wanting to be a mid-wife.   Sue also wanted to have a brushup course on medical matters so she could lend a hand in a emergency.

David had met quite a few girlfriends at medical school so it would lighten the load of his work.   He went to nightclubs getting drunk and partying all around the place.   David drank nothing but a nice cold beer but he does know the rules of the family business if you get drunk you don’t work but he still did get drunk anyway but he did follow the rules.

8 months later He passed with flying colours getting an B in basics and a B+ in psychology which are both passing grades so David was glad to join the family business.    Meanwhile Sue was having a harder time with her first year and it was making her very depressed but she stuck out there learning how to be gentle with the baby through the birth.   She was using a doll through practice which was programmed to cry when it is being mistreated so it was frustrating Sue but she had to stick it out. 

The end of Sues first year proved more difficult than ever meanwhile Davids  graduation was a success as he stepped up to receive his diploma.   It was a mighty Christmas present for him.     Sue practiced delivering the baby till she was blue in the face but it was making her even more depressed every day.

 

On Christmas Eve Ron and Sally took David and Sue and the rest of the family to carols by candlelight at the Sidney meyer music bowl to celebrate David passing medical school and giving Sue a break from all the stress and have some fun.

As the new year started Sue was still stressed but she was determined she was going to get through this.      January was her party month every night she would party with all her friends and then when February came she would be ready to go back to medical school.     

Meanwhile David was being shown how the clinic works by sitting in on all his patients.   He found it a real learning experience for him knowing that his dad had big plans for him.

When it was time to start the new year at Medical school Sue was sure this is going to positive year for her.       She will accomplish everything she put her mind to.      As the year was drawing to a close Ron and Sally were very proud that Sue was making a real effort in her studies and they all were anxiously waiting her results from the test to see if she would pass.

Ron and Sally took David and Sue out to Vietnamese restaurant to honour both of them for the efforts for the last couple of years.   Three days later a letter arrived in the mail and Sue was to nervous to open it thinking it was a failing grade but Ron said “If you don’t open it you will never know the result”  He also said that he will support him no matter what the result is.

Sue finally drove up the courage to open it and to her surprise it was an A- which was a passing grade.     Sue was excited when it came to graduation day when she was receiving her deploma.     It made her feel really good about herself .

Sue asked to get a few tickets for graduation so both family and friends could see her graduate.     It was an honour that the school think that Sue is ready to face the ups and downs of being a midwife and nurse.

In November of the same year Ron and Sally got funding to start construction for the new Coopers family hospital in which Ron dug the first trench in the site.

They also had a speech from the premier of Victoria and lord mayor of Melbourne.    When all the formaities were over they had a barbecue to celebrate the start of construction for this new project.

At the end of the day David went to the pub to  have a few quite ones and got into a few in depth conversations about how long that he will remain in the family business before he moves out on his own as well as hearing people telling him their stories of their lives which he found were very boring.     

The bartender introduced himself and told him to sit down and smell the coffee rather than move on to quickly because you are lucky you have a father who cares for you enough too stop you from living in poverty.

 

 

 

 

Tim Meadows came to visit Ron at the clinic to check the results of his blood test which shown he had the late stages of prostate cancer and he only had 3 months to live.   This made Tim very sad as he had 2 kids who are under 10 and he would like to see them grow up.

Ron offered if his wife wanted he could offer her councelling to help her get through the difficult time.        Tim asked if the kids and his wife need to be tested as well.    Ron said “If they feel they want to be tested I will do it at no additional charge as this is a grieving time to you.

 

 

David’s first patient was a 64 year old grandmother of 12 Nolene Jacobs who comes in about a once a month for her monthly check-up and get new scripts for her medication if she needed any.     Ron told David that she will probably be alright but for her sake it is good to be on the safe side.      David did the tests and he was thinking she has definitely hasn’t got a talking problem.      She was just happy to be alive in this world and it was hard not to show this happy emotion.

David gave her an eye test which she read correctly every line except the super small line and she needed a new pair of glasses which her pention meant it would set her back $20.00.   As usual the rules that Ron and Sally made that Nolene will be bulkbilled because it was hard to make to many payments..

Sue was having a hard time in the waiting when a wealthy businessman name John Little came into the surgery dressed up as Hitler.   He believed he was a reincarnation of Hitler and once a month would grace his presence by dressing up as Hitler and yelling at the nurses in all the clinics in Melbourne.   He had bipolar and he could become violent if he didn’t get what he wants when he wants.

In the waiting room there was a 88 year old great grandmother who was filling a script and a 15 year old girl who was having her period.  Both were scared of this Hitler character but they didn’t want to say anything out of place because there are consiquences of their actions.      John was really stressing Sue out but she had to remain calm because it wasn’t good to get angry with him.

He was yelling out the jews are invading my land every 21 seconds and Sue was having trouble trying to calm him down.      Eventually Sue called Ron in to try and calm him down.   Ron grabbed him around the waist and said calm down matie it has not happened yet.     He kept on yelling “the jews are invading my land, the jews are invading my land, the jews are invading my land.   Ron didn’t know what to do here so he called Sue in to give him a valium to calm him down.

 

 

 

It worked but they were wondering for how long.   Ron said it calmed him down for now we’ll cross that bridge when we get there said Ron.       After that Sally took over from  Sue so she could have a coffee break as that was a stressing moment for them.

Meanwhile David came in the door and went to the cupboard to grab the red cross syringe bag to give the people at the mental health drop in centre there booster shots,flu shots,blood tests and even the annual needles that stop them from getting diseases.

When he got there he saw everyone was sort of  spaced out in every corner of the centre some with cigarettes in their hands and some who are on medication  so fierce they have no energy to do anything.    Everyone was happy to see David even if they didn’t really show it because of meds.

 

David went into one of the rooms to set up the needle bay for the next 3 hours as there are a lot of people coming here over the course of the day and 3 hours is more than enough time for people to receive their needles.       David found this really rewarding because mentally ill people are to spaced out to be in a busy doctors surgery.        There are a few people who get cranky with him but David just said it goes with the job and you can’t change that.

 

Eventually when the 3 hours were up and everyone was happy David packed everything up and headed back to the coopers clinic and on the way John who thinks he is Hitler saluting the cars driving past him and drunken driver through a beer bottle out of his window and nearly hit him and David saw the guys number plate and rang the police.      John was yelling “Why were you hitting me for, you f’’n jew I was your enemy.  

3 days on and Brendan Jones who is wheelchair bound from severe celebral palsy came in for his 6 month check up just to see how he is going.      Brendan was telling her everything and I mean everything that has been going on in his life in the last 6 months including about being robbed at knife point because they thought he was somebody else and Brendan was really p’’d off about that.     Sally offered him a shoulder to cry on but there was not much she could do except just listen to him.

Another thing he was saying that he might be developing a mental illness because he was hearing voices from the teasers in his past and he looked around and there was noone there.    They were driving him crazy.       Sally gave him a brain scan to see if it could be mental illness in there but she said just try to be positive about the whole thing I know it is hard but just try.   Then he told Sally that he is starting to move his legs a lot easier than he did last time and he was

 

 

 

 

asking Sally whether it was good thing or a bad thing.  Sally told him it was good but you must just relax and not think you will be cured in 3 months or something like that.

The following Saturday David went down to Optus Oval to be the game doctor for the under 14 Australian rules football match and it was exciting with a lot of biff and every father was blaming the umpire for every wrong decision.     David loves footy and he wants to help the players reach their full potential.  In the 13th minute of the last quarter of match 4 of 8 one of the players was hit pretty fiercely and the match was called to a holt and David came onto the field to see if he will be alright.

David was checking his physical and mental condition like asking him questions like “What is your name ,where do you live ,and what are you here for and so on and so forth.      The coach was helping David with the proceedings.   Eventually the kid woke up and was given a full bill of health by David but suggested to the coach to leave him off for the remainder of the match and when the game is over ask him to see me so I could check him out.

The coach did that and the boy whose name was Freddie Piper was upset and saying things he didn’t really mean to friends and family .   Meanwhile David was called onto the field left right centre and had to call the ambulance when the star player had to be carried off and go to hospital.   When that happened an umpire has been punched by an irate father and the police were called in and David was looking after the umpire and the ambos drove him to the hospital.

At the end of the day David was bushed and wanted to go to the pub to have a nice cold beer just one so Ron doesn’t get upset with him or anything.     When he got to the pub he just sat in there and watched the first quarter of Adelaide v Brisbane on Television before he went to the clinic where he lived to totally relaxed.

 

3 days later The Coopers were called out to a house in Preston to offer assistance to 3 drunken teenagers celebrating the end of school.  The party was cut short when the roof of their home decided to cave in knocking each of them right out.

There was Pamela in the grey dress and Samantha in the green and white and the other one  in the green and gold Australian sporting top was Billy Randall.

When the coopers arrived at the house the paramedics were there to tell them the whole deal with it all.     Pamela was unconscious while Samantha was talking jibberish while Billy could talk but had his legs caught under the wood that came from the ceiling and he was worried because he couldn’t move anything.

 

 

 

The paramedics were trying to figure out how to get him out of their in one piece which at that time they thought they could do exactly that and Billy no matter how much pain he was in was trying to get out in one piece.     David went over to check on Samantha who was saying things like “my brain was used in an experiment 3 years before I was born” but the coopers knew that she has injuries and they weren’t ruling out brain damage.

Sue went over to help Pamela try to regain conciousness and told her mum and dad to talk to her as if she would get through this.     Of course they found it hard but they had to remain positive to help her know there are people who love her around.   The paramedics were trying so hard to move Billy out of the wrecking roof but it was making Billy too sore and there was no way they could get him out of there without amputating his 2 legs but Billy who was really scared kept on pulling knowing he is a fighter as well as a tough old boot.

The paramedics told David that amputation is the only way to save Billy’s life and he needs to know  that he will die if we try to save his legs.  Billy who was drunk started swearing at David refusing to give on his legs.   It was hard for  David to bare hearing the rubbish coming out of his mouth but he understood his pain as it is hard to think of a life without walking because he wouldn’t be able to go to the pub independently anymore and that is his life David told the paramedics.

Sally was offering councelling for Pamelas parents warning them that she will never be the same again both physical or mental.       Samantha started saying stupid things like my mum forget to get f’’’n house insured and that meant I’m homeless.     Ron used his mobile to call Sam’s parents who on holidays in the Gold Coast but when they heard about Sam they got on the first plane back home.

Pamela eventually woke up from the coma but the paramedics worried that they have to amputate her legs too when she said she couldn’t feel them.         David eventually talked Billy round to the amputation  saying that you could still lead an exciting life you just have to limit it that’s all.  Now David has to talk Pamela round about life with no legs and it was hard when she said that 4 years ago she had to deal with no legs and they eventually came through for her.      Even if she was limping around like a mad woman it will be better than being in a wheelchair permantly.    David had to let nature take its course and not hassle her.

The paramedics were starting to amputate Billy’s legs while having him under sedation.      Samantha was the first one to go in the ambulance with severe brain damage and a head brace on her head and after that Pamela went in and she began to feel her legs in the ambulance but had to have open heart surgery .

 

 

 

 

As well she had to have neck brace.

  After taking 3 hours and 30 minutes to do it Billy has had both his legs amputated and then after that he was driven to the hospital in the ambulance.    Billy had to have surgery for the joints in the arms and elbows as well as having a neck brace on his neck.

 

After a really hectic day David decided to go the pub to unwind and got into conversation with the singer of the music group that was playing there that night David bought him and Johnny Sibber a beer and talking about such a hard day he put in at work and Johnny was telling him that he works as a cleaner at the Victoria hotel in the heart of Melbourne and it gets very demanding.    As their conversation got deeper they added a few drinking songs like 99 bottles of beer on the wall and who’s your father referee when the referee who was doing the football match on the television would stuff up.

Eventually Johnny went back to the group to do a few more songs to keep the party rolling and David who had about 5 beers was dancing like a mad man but after the day he had who would blame him.   First song he danced to was standing on the outside looking in by cold chisel then it was dancing queen by abba and after that David really partied to Twisted Sisters We’re not going to take it where he was adding the extra’s like your so worthless and weak and drop and give me twenty. 

 

Then they played the angels hit Am I ever gonna see your face again and David was singing the little extra bit that most people sing in that song.      About thirty minutes into the party David’s sister and work colleague Sue came in to let her down but she only had the soft stuff just in case David needed a lift home.

 

After that bunch of songs David was telling Johnny about how unlucky his patients were today and Johnny was telling him that he was willing to hold a benefit concert with his band in the park to raise money for the victoms of the house roof cave in and David asked Sue to take his number down as he was a bit drunk.     The barman was hesitant to give him another beer because he is too intoxicated and needed to go home to rest so he asked Sue to take him home .

 

The next day David got up at 7 am with the biggest hangover anyone could ever have and needed to transfer at least the morning patients so he could detox all the alcohol out of his system.       Sue’s first patient was a 16 year old  ADHD patient who was coming in for his 3 month checkup to see if anything is wrong or

 

 

 

right with his body.      First Sue the tongue depresser and check the inside of his mouth and then she checked the blood pressure to find it was quite normal then she gave him a diabetes test because he drinks an endless amount of soft drinks and after that Sue wanted him to book an eye test at the optometrist so she did that with no problems.   Then Mike who the patients name requested to have a flu shot so he wouln’t get a cold or flu.   Sue was happy to do that and then she asked Mike if he would like her to do more and he said could you please increase the dose of my med because I am having weird visions.   Sue requested a trip to her father Ron who is a qualified psychiatrist where he will have to make an appointment.

Meanwhile Ron was busy with an 11 year old boy who is having panic attacks relating to the time between the ages of 6 and 9 years old where he was being terrorised by students at his school.   It took  quite a long time to open up about it but he finally did at the age of 10 but now he is having terrible panic attacks about being killed by these kids any time he left the house whether he was going to school or meeting up with friends and it was really upsetted him and he was scared.

Ron tried to offer a helping hand through the attacks and wanted to know if there was anything the boys said when they got expelled that may have triggered the panic attacks off.     The boy whose name was Craig Brent said they said when I see you again I will slice you open and rip out your heart and from that day he had the attacks.     Ron tried to figure out whether they have crossed paths since then and Craig said no but he kept worrying about what might happen in the future.

Ron tried to be as gentle as he could be by showing him that he cares for him and he wants the attacks to stop.      Craig said that he might think about ending his life if either they don’t stop or they come back into his life with revenge on mind.

Ron gave him the number for kids helpline as well he told him about a youth group that focuses on kids as young as Craig to slowly get back on to their feet after trauma.    Teaching them how to do exciting things and maybe teach him how to defend himself like doing karate or something like that.   Craig said thank you and went home.

 

Meanwhile Johnny Sibber and his band went to the park near the Yarra River to hold a gold coin donation benefit concert for Billy, Pamela and Samantha who were the victims of the suburban house cave in at the start of the month.   They just turned up and there was about 5000 people supporting them to get back on their feet.     David was there to be the days doctor just in case people need medical attention.

 

 

It was pretty quite for David there was nothing more that a few cuts and braises nothing more.       The music was great they played the hits as well as some of Johnny’s written song which every song was danced to pretty well.       David had memories of the other night when they started to play the song from Twisted sister but he couldn’t be as crazy today because he responsibilities to people who  need medical treatment.    There were a lot of moments where David had no patients and he was able to tap his foot to the music which he enjoyed very much.

The 3 victims were happy to have a seat right near the stage and enjoyed themselves on how they see fit.   The sun made a lot of appearances for today which noone needed their umbrellas or any other wet weather gear.    Johnny got out his violin and played some top 40 on it and it sounded very good as he had the original.   People say that he has a gift to make top 40 into classics but it might be the family atmosphere of the concert that did it.

 

The concert went on for 2 hours and 30 minutes and there was no sign of rain except for when everyone got home and it came down in very big bucketfuls.

The next day Sue had Mike’s test results ready and it showed him that he has to watch his cholestrol intake and he also type 2 diabetes which can be controlled if he slowly cuts down on his soft drinks and lollies.   Mike was saying that will be hard for him to do because everyone around him gives him sugar things.  Sue told him that if he doesn’t take a stand against eating sugary foods he will die and it won’t a quick death it can be slow with agony and she really cared for him that to wish that pain on him.

 

A year on and the clinic became an instant success with people from all walks of life coming through trying to get the coopers to help them with their medical problems.     Sue’s first patient was 10 year old Aden Simmons whose mum drove him there because he was complaining about really bad stomach pains.   Sue was feeling all parts to find out where the pain is.    Aden started to cry when she reached the abdominal section and that made Sue request an x- ray to see what was causing the pain.   Sue called his mother in to talk about arranging an x-ray which she promised to get done today.

 

The mum was so sure it could be gaulstones and definitely wanted to proved wrong and she hyperventualated.     Sue tried to calm Mrs Simmons down and then she said “just wait till the x-ray it might be nothing too worry about.   So Sue went to the main office desk to arrange an interview for Aden.,

 

 

 

David’s first patient was 8 year old Todd Mcdenny who was complaining about a cramp in the leg below the knee.    Joan Mcdenny his mother didn’t know if he was faking or not because Todd sometimes wants a few weeks off school so she brought him in just to make sure.    David checked him out and when the kid told him that it was in his upper calf David ordered an x-ray just to be on the safe side.      Todd’s mother Joan said we have health insurance so do what you need to do so Todd can go back to school as soon as possible.

When the x-ray was done David saw there was a tear and it needed to be operated on as soon as possible.   There was another thing because they had health insurance they could jump the cue and get it done this afternoon and Todd get to miss school for a week or when the pain heals. If there is still pain there David wants them to arrange to see him to find out why that is but we should cross that bridge when we get to it.   David told Joan that you should get back 50% off the price with the health insurance you are on.

After the operation I will inform of any complications if there is any so just sit down and be patient and relax your son is very capable hands.

 

Ron was making a housecall to a mentally ill girl who believes there are ghosts chasing after her all over the house.   She is constantly running from them and it drives her completely.  You see she inherited the house when her parents died in a house fire in Mt Gambier and she believes that her memory of her mum chasing her with the wooden spoon is the ghost of the house.  Ron tried to calm her down but she kept on yelling at him saying “you have no idea what it is like to be in my situation.  You see her parents were real consertative people who believe children should be seen and not heard.

 

So Ron asked her to come into her house and tell her all about it.   He said just tell them why you think the ghost is your parents and not an old tenant or a dilusion you have.   Then she got defensive thinking he doesn’t really care about her and just thinks about the money that goes into his pocket.   Ron tried to tell her that he is their to help her through this and the money is just a bonus but he’ll never forget about her needs if she anything to worry about.

She started off telling him her name which was Harriett Star and she is 24 years old and moved away form her parents home to a mental health group house when she was 15.   Ron was concerned why she needed to move so young.  So she told him that when she was naughty even for the small things she did wrong her mother and father would take it in turns to put a sheet over their bodies to pretend they were evil ghosts and grabbed a wooden spoon and chased them saying “I am going to kill you are going to beat you to death and I will cut you with a knife and rip your body to pieces and there will be no more you.”

 

 

She coped with that for 14 years until one day she was sick of it and rang up kids helpline who really listened to my problems.     She said if I had to do an advert about them I would they were so helpful.          They really listened to me every night it happened and one day the lady suggested I should apply to live in a mental health group house till I get to the age to start my new life.      That worked she said’ until I got a phone call from the hospital saying my parents were both killed in a house fire in Mt Gambier and she refused to go to the funeral.     Then 3 weeks later she was being terrified by a ghost saying the same things my parents said when I was naughty. 

 

I had to call the crisis team in Adelaide and they came to get me and I was taken to the psychiatric ward for assessment and when I told them my story they gave my name to a priest to try to tell me to have a little faith in Jesus and everything Will be alright.      I was in there for 3 weeks and when I got out they were happening again and began to question my faith because it should go away quickly particurily if no one alive can see heaven in their eyes and not in minds.

 

I wish this ghost would get out of my mind I am only young and I have my life ahead of me.   I don’t want to be a braindead slob.

Ron gave her a number for a psychiatrist in Melbourne who specialises in Childhood trauma.    Ron also said that it is hard to find out what is wrong with you with the problems you have or if there aren’t any and medication could be dangerous if I prescribed any at the moment.          Harriett said thank you but she was concerned she would like this forever though.  Ron said “if it doesn’t in 5 weeks of seeing this psychiatrist come and see me for another assessment.

She was grateful and thanked Ron for his trouble to listen to me.

 

Sally was lookimg after a Kenyan runner who was punched in the eye on the way to the AIS Canberra for an athletics competition.    He was feeling groggy so they made an appointment for him to see Sally at the coopers clinic.   Abesa omundi was his name and when he got to the clinic he had to fill out a form with all his details on it.   Then he had to wait 10 minutes and then Sally called him in.

First he had to cover his left eye, then the right eye and after that they checked his eye pressure.   Then Sally checked if the punch caused any major damage to the eye.and she noticed that the eye had been pushed back about 5 cm and needed eye surgery almost immediately or he’ll go blind or something much worse.   Which means he had to miss the athletics meet which made him really furious.        Then abesa started to yell really horrible words because this athletic

 

 

meet cost him $450 and $655 for the accommodation.   Sally didn’t know quite what to do because she knew it wasn’t her fault and Abesa said it wasn’t but Sally didn’t want want to go out and pick any fights with people who are responsible because these things happen and she was sure that  he would get his money back because can’t be that heartless she thought.  So Abesa calmed down but that didn’t mean he was going to let things go when he was better.    If the man who punched really knew what to do he should never try to cross his path at any stage of Abesa’s recovery.

Meanwhile David looked after Jack Delahunty who walks with a limp and has a crazy laugh.  You see he has Autism which made him obsessed with what people say in the nightclubs.   So that means whether he was at work,home,or at a friends house he will talk as if he was at a party and some people get annoyed by that.   Today he said to David “I was cruising around looking for chicks and I found one that I really liked and she swore at me that rude hey Dave”  but what he was really there for was a fortnightly checkup and a injection to control his angry temper that could happen if he went off his meds if you knew him.

 

David gave him a test both mental and physical and both alright and then he was ready to give the injection and he yelled out R.A.P.E. but everyone who knew him just let it slide.  Sometimes kids laugh at him because they don’t know what he is really like.

 

Sally let Sue sit in on her delivering a single mother of 2 3rd baby and Sue was very excited about it.   There was a lot of screaming and shouting and Sue found it hard not to take it personally.   Eventually the baby came out and it was her 3rd boy and Sue was happy that she was involved in that.   It made her glad she wants to be a midwife and help bring new people into the world.   The mother was stunned and called him Jack and couldn’t wait to bring him home to Josh and Patrick.    Sally asked Sue do you want to nurse your first delivery.  Sue was delighted and thought it was the best experience of her whole life so far.

 

An American mother whose family are the only ones in the suburb to do trick or treat on October 31st  which is Halloween brings in her son who claims he needs help because every Halloween a fire creature come out of a jack-o-lantern and chases him all over Melbourne.   What is really going on is that he hops on a tram to St Kilda and following young girls around with attempts to hurt them.

David brought Him in to help him get through this.   David asked him is name which was Bradley Kingsley and then asked him what he thinks about Halloween.   Brad said it was cool you get heaps of candy with people in the spirit and normally people don’t want to get tricked so they give us any candy in their candy jars.   Then David asked “this fire creature do you know what it stands for”

 

 

Bradley said that he doesn’t know it could be the ghost of his great grandfather who my grandmother said was a Halloween scrooge.   He said “If my grandmothers family breathed a word of Halloween that he will terrorise the scared one of the family and that is me said Bradley.    Then David asked “what does he say to you when he is chasing you.   He says I want to destroy your young life Halloween is a scam don’t run away or I will get you said Bradley.

 

Then David asked Bradley why you why not Joshua and Bradley replied “because I am more of a shy boy than he is”  David became more intreaged to understand what this fire creature really wants from him and started to ask questions like “do you recognise the voice like is it a friends voice or something like that,   Bradley replied no it is a voice I have never heard like some old man or something like that.  Then David asked “Is he on a commercial that you see on television or a voice from the radio that got stuck in your head “  Bradley replied maybe if you listen to every voice on the radio it is probably there somewhere but I can’t put my finger on it like daddy would say.

 

David asked “it’s not your daddy is it”   Bradley replied no I don’t who is it but I know he is evil mummy told me so.  David said “ if I ask these questions I can figure out what is wrong with you and I could help you.   David asked could it be a kid you hate at school because kids can be very cruel you know.    Bradley said “no it is not anyone from school there are some people who want to bully me but I don’t think that they are the fire creature.     David told him “They are not the creature and you must know that there is something wrong with your brain which is forcing the creature to come out every Halloween but we need to control this voice.     We are using talk therapy which I really believe in to find out if we could find a way to control it.    David added I don’t want to prescribe drugs unless I know what is really going on with you.   The wrong drugs gives you horrible sideeffects and I want to figure your mind out so we could rally together and kill this fire creature in your mind every Halloween.

Bradley said that the creature could be a voice from some spirit that doesn’t know me and wants me to stop celebrating this day.   David said I see your legs a tensing up.  So we will finish up and we will meet in 4 days and I might have a solution to your problem.   I will look into what you told me and I will try to figure out your diagnosis.    David said goodbye to the family and began to try to figure out what is wrong with Bradley.

 

Sue was busy with a 44 year old woman receiving her hep b booster because she works in a business that has a lot of syringes in easy to be pricked spots.    Her name was Pam Gordon who worked in a mental home housing complex called Pathway Gardens.   She served lunch and dinner every weekday and made them

 

 

cakes as the occasional special treat because Pam thought these people need to have a positive look towards the future.   Pam told Sue sometimes she wonders if it all worth it and then when she receives thank you from the people who are grateful it makes it all worth while.   Today she brought the coopers a rhubarb pie because she thought the coopers were similar to her in  every way and that made her feel really good.      Sue and Pam talked for about 20 minutes about the the different ways to help people in the way you do best.  

 

Pam asked Sue to visit her at her work and see the way they help out there and it could introduce her to some new patients because Pam said some of these people could use doctors that really care for them and not the pay cheque that comes from it.      Sue told her that it might be nice to chase up some more work so she said she ask her father and boss Ron if she could visit and see if people would be grateful to see us there.   Sue told Pam that she should help people in the way you want and not sit in your house just helping yourself. Pam agreed and said I hope to see you there and enjoy the pie Sue just sighed a bit of relief that she is doing well and not too sick.

 

A gang of evil hooligans decided to take out their frustrations on a poor member of the public by originally asking for money…When he refused the hooligans bashed him to  a pulp.      The victim was screaming so loud but it wasn’t seeming to work as they had laid their 8th punch directly to the head.   About 20 minutes into the fight David was walking by on the way home from doing the shopping and the heard the man screaming.   Then he looked around and through the trees he saw some thugs bashing this man up.

David screamed “What are you up to” and ran to offer his assistance and the hooligans said “this is not over by a longshot” and ran away before David came over.   David went to the assistance of the man who seemed to have cuts all over his body.     David asked him what happened and why were they targeting him.

 

The victim said that he was the man that punched Abesa in the mouth and he hired hitmen to bash me up.     Then he thought “I think I deserved this” David refused to believed that anyone could deserved this much pain and called for the ambulance to take him to hospital to be checked as well giving him his business card just in case he needed medical assistance in the future or if he wanted to talk about anything.      David got back to the hospital saying “the man who hit Abesa is in hospital but he didn’t deserve this and we must not let the personal traumas affect our judgement.”

 

 

 

Meanwhile Ron was out doing erins for people,  like pay bills , and buy supplies for the clinic when he ran into a little boy Tommy Dence who was very frightened of a bully who is hassling him at school.   Ron asked him are they still after you and Tommy said if I go back to school they will bash me up and I don’t care if it is compulsory I value my life too much.   What If I talk to the teachers Ron said.   Tommy says that it won’t do him any good it’s not scripted they will call me a teachers pet or something like that.  

 

Ron then asked if he could call his parents and Tommy didn’t want that either because they will only worry and Tommy thinks too grown up for that.  Ron said I have to call someone because it is not appropiate for him to care like that not in this day and age.    Tommy then let him call his older sister who is 18 she will help me Tommy said.   What is your sisters name asked Ron.  Tanya said Tommy

When Ron called Tanya she was wondering why Ron had his little brothers phone until Ron told her the whole story.   Ron told her that Tommy was too scared to go to school because the bully was threatening him and you are the only one he’ll trust.   Ron insisted he was trying to do the right thing in this situation.    Tanya left work to pick up his little brother from the spot Ron said he was and when she got there she saw her brother with a man a she presumed that was Ron.   She screamed out of the car “Hey are you Ron” Ron replied and put Tommy in the front seat of the car and said goodbye.

 

Sue went over to Pathway Gardens where her patient Pam Gordon works as a volunteer chef  and when she got there a 66 year old man was sitting on the steps greeting her as she walked.  The 66 year old man was Leonard Gitt who as a kid was diagnosed with slight cerebral palsy but noone believed he had it.  When he was in his 20s he developed schitzophrenia which got him locked up in Kenmore which wasn’t the place for him but he was there for 25 years and at the age of 50 the mental health found him a place in Pathway Gardens and he has been there ever since.

 

Sue walked into the building and spoke to lady in the office asking where could she find Pam Gordon and she also gave them the Coopers business card to be Pathway Gardens doctor.  Sue told them we are a non profit clinic and we could come out for any medical emergency to lend a hand or just speak to the more vonerable people.   The office lady got the manager and Sue explained what she just said and he thanked her and said we will think it over and get back to you.

Bearing in mind he has to make sure that the tenants agree with that.   Sue then asked where Pam Gordon so she could say hello.    They both exchanged thank

 

yous and Sue went to talk to Pam.     When she got there Pam had just finished the lunches and just to have a 15 minute break  before serving them.    Sue and Pam had a good conversation and Sue even stayed for lunch because she was invited.    Sue was noticing Pam was very patient and cautious of people’s needs at the village and she realised that’s the way she should be if they give the coopers the contract.

 

After Pam finished the lunch shift the wash up crew were ready to start so Pam took Sue for walk around the village introducing her to people passing by.   Sue met Matt Lowtie who was kicked out of home at the age of 18 because he was violent but he is trying to control his temper.  Then she met Lucy Shidle who was kidnapped by terrorists from her parents house in Beirut 25 years ago and got out knowing both her parents are dead so 7 years ago they gave her a place here at Pathway Gardens Pam told her she can be hard work sometimes but for people who know her situation she’s fine.

Then they met Fou who was a former bank robber who served 35 years in gaol for pulling off a bank robbery in St Kilda.   When he got out of prison a reformed man no one wanted him except for the people here but he mustn’t rob anymore.  Pam said he is very grateful to be given a chance to show he is reformed.  Pam also said that she hasn’t noticed anything bad coming out of him.  Sue was breathing a sigh of relief.   Pam then decided to go back to the kitchen to start to think about dinner tonight for the residents so she said goodbye to Sue and then went back to the kitchen and thought about dinner.

 

David next patient was a man who at the age of 8 had a knife put right at his throat by a teacher at school.   He told David that this teacher was trying noticing I was getting bullied so he tried to teach me how to defend myself from a knife attack and I at that moment thought it was a rubber knife but little did he know that the teacher was joining in to try to get me on side and then kidnap me and then kill me.   He a respectable member of the community would do such a cowardly act.    We went to court he said to David but he got off scott free and my parents were furious with him and appealed but that didn’t work either. 

David asked him did his parents want revenge on him and he said well dad did but I always thought mum didn’t until she saw him at the shops and she abused him so much I was even afraid of her.   That didn’t sound like mum so this really did upset her a lot.   David then asked how do you know he had a real knife did you feel it.  He said yes I did at the end and I tried to get away and the teacher if you ever told the truth he will kill me and I told my parents and they wanted to deal  with it.  Which I didn’t mind so much.  

 

 

 

 

David said is there a chance he could still do it.   He who asked to remain anonymous name was William Nocket thinks that he will still kill me but I did research and he now has a walking frame so he hasn’t much chance to catch me now.    David asked William then that has he got anyone like a gang member or anyone to go after you.  William wasn’t sure but didn’t want to test to see if he has he just wanted to forget about it.       David suggested to William that he should make this guy suffer for what he did by having him put in a lock down mental home because he shouldn’t die thinking that what he did was good in any way. William said I should but how Should I do it.  David said you could go under oath in court and I could request that he gets constant guard so he couldn’t ring friends or anyone.  William thanked him and decided to see if he has the right to do that.

 

Sue’s next patient was 42 year old woman when she was a teenage rebel had a gun pointed to her head for about 1 hour to try to get the bad out of head.  Sue asked her name which was Sandra Kinner.   When Sandra was a teenager she changed the n’s in her last name to l’s so she could be known as a killer.   It worked like a charm until one alcoholic decided to put a gun to her forehead.

She told Sue that noone even her parents didn’t respect her then but she still has nightmares from the trauma.   Now she is worried that the drunk was sort of out of line particurily when she sees people on the news doing the same kind of thing and it sounds so wrong.   Sue told her to keep a good head on her shoulders because what you were like in the past is in the past and everyone did at least something wrong when they are teenagers so people shouldn’t worry about that.

 

Sue said if you are really worried you should do research about trying to track down this man and have put away because taking the law into his own hands is wrong no matter how good are his intentions.  Sandra asked Sue how could she start?  Sue told her look around at the place it happened and try to figure out his occupation back then but you need to know that probably a lot of people who know him might hate you and want you dead so tread carefully.

 

Sandra thanked Sue and went out to waiting room to make the next appointment to see Sue Cooper.

 

Sally is helping a 35 year old who is dying of cancer and Is begging she gives him a shot of morphine because he is suffering really bad.   Sally told him that there work ethics involved but come in here and tell me all about what is going in your

 

 

 

life.    The man said my name is Fred Brown, my wife and kids moved away from me, I lost my job because they wanted someone more able to permanent, people asking  me to go to a hospice and I won’t be seen dead in one of those places and my parents told me I only have myself to blame for anything that happens to me.

I normally don’t ask for an easy way out but this is a f’’n emergency and it is hard to live anymore.   Sue asked Fred did he request chemo for it.   Fred said he tried it but it made his body feel worse so I never came back there.   Fred told Sue if you don’t help me die I will kill myself.  Sally brought Fred down to the lockup area of the clinic and called the police because Fred is a danger to himself as well as other people.  Sally suggested the mental Health assessment unit instead of Gaol because his problems are not criminal but personal trauma.

 

There is an masked motorcyclist lurking around Melbourne trying to find a new love interest.   Sue is turned on by his sudden charm he brings to everybody as he moves quickly on a motorcycle.  She said to her friends isn’t he a hottie.  Her friends agreed with her immensely.

 

David’s next patient was John Forrit who has arthritis on the hip and keeps trying to jump the waiting list to get a hip replacement.   This time David was one step ahead of him when he said We haven’t got any space for you because you haven’t got insurance so you have to be patient.   David offered to put him on drugs to ease the pain but he is getting sick of it because he has waited for this procedure for 5 years.  He means 5 years of total pain and he didn’t want drugs because they all have side-affects, which he doesn’t want.     David told him he’ll see what he could do but he is not promising anything to him.

 

The masked motorcyclist finally reveals himself to the Coopers clinic as John Anthony Prendth who just made himself one Sue’s many patients as he is having problems with aches in his head and wants to Sue to take and x-ray of it just to make sure everything is normal.   Sue asked him where he is from to see if he well mentally but John was not saying he had a mental illness he said it could be a migrane headache or something because he never heard of that happening to people like him before he thought it was an little old lady thing and not a tough motorbike rider.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sue gave him a headscan and told him that there is nothing that she could see but she will give him a script for migrane medication just to be on the safe side.   After that John confessed that he has the hots for her and wants to have the courage to ask her out.     Sue said goodbye to John and was so happy she went in and told her mum and dad about the new man in her life.    Ron was startled and told her to be careful of yourself as well as the business and Sue told  Ron that she will not marry him unless she finds out if he really is the right one.

 

Sue rang John up and said yes to Friday night dinner and dancing and John was delighted that she liked him.   Sue couldn’t wait to tell all her friends about the hottie motorcyclist is her date this Friday.

 

Meanwhile David’s next patient was a 11 year old boy who keeps having dreams about the grim reaper calling his name out to die.  His parents were worried and friends thought he was a freak but the grim reaper coming for him act seemed very real.   Some nerdy kids asked was the grim reaper black and Your card was the death card and they were willing to help me but I don’t believe in the grim reaper I just think it looked like him for what I remembered on television.  What could I do here Dave?

 

David said you have to search for your inner beliefs which most people don’t know until their older but that might be the only way you could kill this vision.   Sometimes people have beliefs that other people can’t imagine anyone could ever believe but the person believes because in them it seemed so real

 

He said sometimes the grim reaper tries to take his poppy away from him and threatens if his poppy doesn’t die soon he will die as young as he is now.  The family were interested if there was a medication that could control this vision but David says this problem is mainly too adult for him because most kids believe that the grim reaper is cool and the parents know that it is not real and the kid will learn in time.   David said “if you stop thinking about the negative side of this situation maybe it will go away.  Like when he thinks about it try to change the subject and if it doesn’t work after 7 days don’t be ashamed to call me.

 

 

 

 

David’s next patient was Fran Bellingham who has just been put on a medication that forces movements in her fingers and sometimes the  muscle tissue on her arm.   David had a few exercises like placing her fingers right in front of her face to see if they move unusually.   David saw that they have little movements in the hand and needed to sort of relax.    David also saw movements in the tongue which is normal for her medication but when you say it to Fran she almost bites your head off.     She doesn’t mean too do that but she is so determined that she doesn’t want to be a guinea pig to the medicine line.  She says if the medication keeps me normal I don’t want to change.

 

David said to her that I don’t think that you should go off your medication I just think that you need to watch the  odd movements in your body so if there can be a chance to fix it we could with your blessing of course.    Fran asked David if she needs to exercise her hands more to stop it or just do nothing.  David said exercise is good.

 

John Prendth was again causing motorcycle mayhem by riding to  his date with Sue.   The only problem was that every car on the road had the drivers having conversations on the mobile phones and it was hard for John to get around in fear of being rode off the road.  He tried to go around one and the driver yelled out “watch it mate” So he went back behind him and he tried to go around the other and he yelled Ya f.’’n idiot so he went back but he wanted to take the risk here because these people were such losers.    Then John thought if he behaved like a bikie they might take notice of him.   So he lifted his front wheel up to wheelie mode and went off like a bikie but when he came to the front he crashed into the road and the cars went head over turkey over them which caused a major accident.  

 

When the paramedics got there they tried to save Johns life and others went over to the cars.   David who was also there rang Sue in the restaurant to say the bad news about John and Sue started crying and boring the tears out of the waiters and staff at the restaurant.

 

After Sue had a quite unexpected meal for 1 at the club she went to the hospital to visit John and he was still unconscious with Sue at his bedside.    Johns parents came down and wondered who this estranged lady who was by her bed.    When Sue told them the truth there were a few sparks flying.   Like they were blaming

 

 

 

 

her for this situation.   John said you were a handful but we refused to believe him.   Sue said the truth but they wouldn’t believe her.  So Sue ran home to Ron hoping he could fix this little problem she has but Ron told her that if John really loves you he will come to you.   People don’t listen to parents like that in the way you think anymore.

A  week later Sue got out of bed fresh to start back at work after her ordeal

With the strange lady by John’s bedside.  Sue had planned the next 3 days of

Her time back at work on a piece of paper she kept in her pocket, you see what

She wanted to do is just talk to the patients but don’t get over-involved because

That’s what got her into the mess in the first place.  Her first patient was a

Mother who has big dreams for her 8 year old daughter.  What she wanted

For her is that when she finishes school be will be a ballet dancer much to the

Dismay of both her father and daughter but Sue tried not to get to involved

With this family battle just said let her do what she wants because you only

Get one shot to really impress her and frankly the way you are going, you are

Going to drive you over the edge and I mean that in the nicest possible way.

After they left Sue went into her father’s room and blabbed the problems

Her last patient has and drove Ron to have a bottle of whisky.  Sue went into

Her room to see her next patient who was a schitzophrenic man who heres

Voices saying that he should grab a child and rape him or her and Sue told

Him that if he does that he will go to gaol for a long time and there is no

Way you will see anyone you love anymore.   Sue taught herself to be calm

And not worry about what she could’ve had with John and she had to move on

Before she could become the other woman and she would hate that a lot.

David visited the mental illness drop in centre to give them their annual

Flu shots just in time for winter again.  And this year there was this mother

Of 3 who suffers from deep depression and occasionally has very severe

Panic attacks who collapsed on the floor right in front of David and rang

 

 

 

The Coopers family clinic to see if his Dad could send someone out there

To make sure this woman was Ok.   Before Ron got there David tried to

Comfort the woman but she was too stressed to help herself get better

Because in about an hour she had to pick up her kids from school so

Without thinking about the protocol of his job he rang his sister Sue

Up with the information on where to pick up the kids but she had to

Come to the drop in centre first to make sure the lady trusted her.

Sue was happy to do that, so she went straight to the drop in centre

And the lady rang the school to make sure her kids were picked up

By Sue and noone else because this woman didn’t train her kids

That there are some other trustworthy people around who are

Adults that we haven’t met yet.

Sue went to the school and picked up the kids and bought them

Straight to the hospital and when she got there John had woken

Up from his coma and asked Sally where is Sue and he wants to see

Her.    Sally told him the truth why Sue didn’t wait at his bedside

Because a estranged lady who Sue thought was his wife was

There and she had to take a week off to get her head around it.

John said to Sally, no that was my sister probably because she

Wants to be the first of us siblings to get married and if that

Doesn’t happen she tries to make sure that I never get happy.

When Sue arrived with the kids the lady thanked her and asked

If they could go to a childrens play centre because she doesn’t want

Them to see her mother like this.

When she brought the kids to the play centre she had to stop to

Play with them for a while because there was no one there to

 

 

 

Look after them and while she was doing that John walked in

And explained who the estranged woman was and first Sue

Didn’t believe him but then it started to make a lot of sense

Because she wasn’t really holding him like a wife would but

Sue was having a good day and she didn’t want anyone to put

A dampener on that.   John said that he really wants kids one

Day and he would be happy to be a doctor to make your dad

Happy as well because he is in his second year in training to

Become a GP and it would be nice to get my foot in the door

Here.  Sue told him that he is too attractive not to have had a

Fling or get a girl pregnant in his life but he said that she was

The only girl he wants to but he said that he had a daughter in

Samoa but that was 8 years ago and the woman is an absolute

Nut but she always has control of her child and I don’t get a say.

So one day I want a say when you are ready and that made Sue

Feel weird and she had to tell him that she wants to get on with

His sister first and John said how about we have dinner on this

Friday coming.   John agreed to dinner and Sue went into the

Lunch room and made a very strong coffee because she needs

To have a high dose of caffeine in her.

Ron was busy dealing with parents of a autistic 12 year old

Boy who drives her parents nuts trying to do what he wants

All the time and the parents let him get away with it because

They are scared of becoming horrible parents and Ron told

Them that kids who have a disability quite like your son’s

Are quite reluctant to do only what makes him happy and

 

 

It is very common to just let him do what he wants to do

And ignore things that you want to do.   The parents wanted

To have a mixture and they said they will try any drug that

Could enhance his interest in other people’s activities.

Ron said the only thing I could prescribe while the parents are

Ready to except a script Ron actually meant that he will

Prescribe showing him a bit of love which means do by all

Means things that make him happy but reward him at this

Tender age that if he does one activity a week that you or any

Member likes to do as well to get him to function in the real world

When he grows up.   He also added that if you except that he has to

Do what other people want to do either he could end up with no friends

And I don’t think he will want that now do we.

Ron said goodbye to the family wishing them the best and then he accidently

Walked in on John and Sue sharing a private moment of lust.

Ron was shocked because Sue in this job is supposed to act responsible

And just do her job while she was on duty and then Sue dropped a bombshell

And told her father that john is a second year trainee as a GP and besides all that

Sue said she is actually falling in love with him and Ron told Sue that he wants to

See her in the reception area.

When they got to the reception area Ron began lecturing Sue about the role she

Has at this hospital which is Sue is under the supervision of Ron and she doesn’t

Get a say in the running of the business because he said that we hardly know the

Man and that is not what I want on y conscious that we employ a man without

Any written references or anything to prove what he says is correct and you

Are obviously thinking of your future happiness with a perfect family.

Sue told Ron that maybe she did go about it the wrong way about, but he

 

 

 

 

Doesn’t look like that it is fake and you would like this hospital business

To go no even after you die and that is what I want to so employing John

Could mean the future of this place.   Ron shook his head and told Sue

That he needs some time to get his head around the whole matter because

He didn’t quite know what to say about if the kids thought of expanding

The business after his death.

Just as Ron was leaving the hospital one of his patients who has a mental

Illness was being dragged into the psych ward kicking and screaming

Because he was causing a public disturbance at the local churc.

You see he vandalised the statue of Jesus that has just been finished.

As he was doing it, he was saying things like, I am Jesus and I don’t approve

Of this statue being at this church because I back in those days was a very

Private person and these Christian c***s say that I am part of their church

Activities.        Ron followed them and when they arrived at the pshych ward

Ron went over to him and asked him, “what seems to be the problem and he

Told him what he did and the reason why he did it.

Ron said even if you are Jesus and whether or not he would really approve or

Not don’t you realise that there is no excuse for vandalism.

He said back in the days the so-called bible was talking about it just said

Jesus was a man with his own fair share of problems and I personally think

That I was put on this earth to show the church what really happened to

Jesus on Good Friday.      Ron said to him that you have a conscious about this

If you want to be treated like a normal person and the mentally ill man said

Why should I have a conscious because everybody bloody Christian in this

Entire world said Jesus died on the cross and then 2 days later he rose again.

 

 

 

Ron sat there nodding his head and the man said well I am trying to show the

Church what really is going on since he died.   He said he was reincarnated as

Different beings on Earth right to the present day in which he is me.

Ron was thinking that he is in a bad way and went over to the nurses to

Increase his meds to see if he finds his conscious of what he did.

It gave him an idea to open a hospital near his clinic and see if John wants

To part of that.

© 2014 writer joe


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on February 10, 2014
Last Updated on February 10, 2014

Author

writer joe
writer joe

Canberra, ACT, Australia



About
you see i have a mental illness and i express myself through imaginary poems and stories and my stories are in depth, but art is like that, i would like my writing to be good enough for television.. more..

Writing