Confessions of an Empath

Confessions of an Empath

A Story by ThornedBlackRose

Since I was a child I've had psychic abilities. The known abilities I have experienced is communication with spirits, automatic writing, future seeing, and empathy. Empathy is where a person can feel, and experience things from another person or animal. Depending on the person's other abilities, this can impact their life greatly, or it can have no impact on them whatsoever. In my case this has a huge impact on my life.
   Imagine this: You're incredibly happy because something good happened to you. You enjoy your day until suddenly you're in public.
Suddenly you feel as if your leg was broke when it wasn't.
Not a big deal right? Well then how about this: a lot of emotions and feelings are all coming to you at once.
       This is what it means to be a strong empath. Empaths can often be found lost in thought. They are often the quiet type. Then again with all those emotions coming at you, why would you want to socialize?
Empathy isn't something that can be cured by drugs or therapy. Empaths are not Schizophrenic, and they're not hallucinating.
   People often mistake it for Autism, which in my opinion go hand-in-hand. Autism involves uncontrolled emotions, and so does empathy.

© 2012 ThornedBlackRose


Author's Note

ThornedBlackRose
Whether you believe me or not, this is all true.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
1 Review
Added on January 13, 2012
Last Updated on January 13, 2012

Author

ThornedBlackRose
ThornedBlackRose

Splendora, TX



About
Hmmm I guess I'll start with this. I was born with Asperger Syndrome, and A.D.H.D. (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). I'm female, and was born on 7/30/94. I'm into Anime, Manga, Culture, and .. more..

Writing