Sleepover

Sleepover

A Chapter by Brittany DeFranco
"

Tristan, Rose, Momo, Emmi, and Syn are friends, Rose & Tristan, Emmi & Syn being couples and this funny adventure is only just getting started ^_~

"

   (In Tristan's huge castle where he lives in the middle of the dark woods, but near a city, something dark was lurking in the shadows and trespassing into the castle where Tristan and his girlfriend Rose were sitting in his game room with Momo the small Neko.

   Tristan, a lightning/fire demon that had a muscular body type and had messy dirty blond hair with blue-green eyes and always wore large baggy shirts and shorts. He was funny, smart, and can sometimes be mean. Rose, a Lycan/dark angel had long wavy red hair and grey eyes with a slim body, she was sweet, beautiful, simple-minded. She wore a black corset shirt with a jacket with chains on it and dark blue jeans, also with chains. She can't remember her past before she was 10 years old. Momo was a neko, she had long black curly hair in pigtails and brown eyes. She was small, about 4'3" and she wore a mini black dress with long sleaves.)

 

Rose ~ Hi! Let's get started!! *hugs Momo after she shortly came in*

 

Tristan ~ yeah...*busy putting snacks on the coffee table, he had two more friends coming and there was a lot a food waiting for them*

 

Rose ~ OoO' okay, that's a lot of candy and chips and sodas....

 

Momo ~ YAY!! Snacks! *claps* do you have M&M's Tristan?

 

Tristan ~ *points to Rose*

 

Rose ~ *Smiling while eatting bags of M&M's and Lindor Truffles. She looks at Momo* Here you go! *throws huge bag of M&M's for Momo to catch*

 

Momo ~ *Misses the bag and it hits her head and falls on the floor* Opps! ^^' *picks the bag up* Sorry!

 

(Ding Dong!!)

 

Tristan ~ Nice. *goes and opens the door* Momo, your playtoy is here!

 

Momo ~ O_O' Huh?! What playtoy?! *waves arms in the air*

 

Zack ~ Yo! *comes in and Momo finds out he's a hired stripper and in a sexy fireman outfit*

 

Momo ~ Who did this and who can I send flowers to? *gazes at the man's sexy body*

 

Tristan ~ Brought the "stuff"? *smirks*

 

Zack ~ yep *Smirks evilly back*

 

Rose ~ ....*looks up at Tristan* What stuff?!

 

Tristan ~ *Calm* Condoms

 

Momo ~ W-what?! *waves arms and looks at Rose helplessly*

 

(Tristan and Zack laughs at the girls)

 

Tristan ~ We're joking, we'll have sex later ^_^

 

Rose ~ ....Fine, but no four-some!

 

Zack ~ Here's the "stuff" *throws some video games at Tristan and he catches them smirking in victory of fooling the girls.*

 

Tristan ~ *puts video games next to 360* By the way, Zack's just a friend.

 

Zack ~ Hi. ^-^

 

Rose & Momo ~ -_-' what the f**k....

 

Momo ~ *sighs* um, so no sex?

 

Zack ~ *Sees Momo whispering to Rose and smirks* Hey! What are you two talking about?

 

Momo ~ *jumps a little* Nothing! *looks at floor while tail sways back and forth nervously*

 

Rose ~ *whispers* nah, I'm sure it was just a joke.

 

Tristan ~ *appears behind Rose and starts to tickle her and she bursts out laughing* What was that?

 

Rose ~ N-NOTHING!! Stop! *Wresling Tristan to tickle him, but fails and ends up on the floor with Tristan on top still tickling her*

 

Tristan ~ Don't even try.

 

Rose ~ C-can't b-breathe!

 

Tristan ~ *Stops tickling and kisses her lightly* Okay. *Picks her up and places her on couch* I'll set the games up now. *Goes back to 360 and starts setting up game.*

 

Momo ~ Um....*looks at Zack*

 

Zack ~ *Starts to look at Momo*

 

Momo ~ *Looks away still blushing from prank*

 

Zack ~ *Smirks and walks over to Momo from behind.*

 

Rose ~ *Eats Lindor truffles* and you didn't help me why? *Watching Tristan set up games not notcing Zack walking towards Momo.*

 

Momo ~ *meows loudy*

 

Rose & Tristan ~ *looks over at Momo*

 

Zack ~ *Standing behind Momo with his hands on her sides* It looked like fun to tickle her *grins* watch. *squeeses Momo's sides*

 

Momo ~ *Meows loudly once again and blushes as she runs under the bed in her cat form*

 

Rose & Tristan ~ *laughs*

 

Tristan ~ okay the games are set up.

 

Rose ~ yeah...so are mine. *smirks*

 

Tristan ~ *glares playfully at Rose as she giggles* what game?

 

Rose ~ ....That's for me to know and for you to find out! *Smiles innocently*

 

Tristan ~ *Starts to walk over to tickle Rose as the door bell rings* ugh, I'll get it. They're late! *Walks over to door, but it swings open with a slam in Tristan's face* F**k! *Holds face with one of his hands as he catches his balance*

 

Emmi ~ *Comes through door with Syn* Hey! What's up?!

 

Syn ~ uhh...You hit someone *Points to Tristan behind the door cursing at himself*

 

Emmi ~ ...sorry?

 

Tristan ~ Shut up....

 

Momo ~ No you shut up!

 

Rose ~ (She ate too much sugar again....) -_-'

 

Tristan ~ What was that?! *Glares at Momo*

 

Momo ~ I said sh--!

 

Tristan ~ *Grabs Momo by the throat* That's it.

 

Rose ~ No! Stop, don't hurt her!

 

Tristan ~ I'll be back. *Leaves with Momo in fist carring her through a door that leads through a long dark hallway*

 

Momo ~ Help!! *Her screams are heard down the hallway until there was complete silence*

 

Everyone ~ O.O'



© 2010 Brittany DeFranco


Author's Note

Brittany DeFranco
Hope you liked it, please review so I can write more!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ooh, this was amazing! It made me pick up a play I started to write a while ago and dropped because it was uninteresting. Now i'm determined! I loved the twists and turns. The condoms made me laugh because of a past experience, but no one wants to hear about that... ;)
Couple things real quick, though (my intentions are good, i swear!)
1) Good job describing the characters! I can picture them well! I'm not a big reader of plays, but maybe give an overview of the characters' personalities? I'm more of a novel reader, so pay no attention to that suggestion :) I know in movies you learn the characters through dialogue as the play goes on. Scratch this comment completely then! :D
2) In plays, they have commands and not facial expressions like "O_O, O.O'" etc. written in text. Since this is for fun, it gives a better idea on the person's facial expression than words like "aghast" and "shocked," etc.. Reading this reminded me so much of my best friend that it's ridiculous :) She likes a lot of emotes... lol (just like me, as you can tell by all of the smiley faces!)
3) I saw some minor spelling errors here and there, like "carring" instead of "carrying" but i'm just a grammar nazi (nickname given by that BFF :p)
FANTASTIC job otherwise! I really want to read the rest of it :) Write on, sistah!
-Kantola

P.S. Let me know if this isnt the type of criticism you're looking for :o i dont want to sound or portray myself as mean or picky, it's just an automatic thing haha.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

568 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 18, 2010
Last Updated on March 3, 2010
Tags: party, sleepover, love, friends, neko, lycan, vampire, demon, castle, couples, perverted, sexy


Author

Brittany DeFranco
Brittany DeFranco

Brandywine, MD



About
Hey, I'm Brittany DeFranco and I'm a writer of course. I'm trying to write some stories and hopefully have them published. I write Fantasy, Romance with Action included. I'm always up for a great st.. more..

Writing