A True Angel

A True Angel

A Poem by BrokenGirl
"

It's simple. Late at night, the boy I love with everything, was reading me his old poems and songs.

"
The boy with shining blue eyes,
Hair was a shimmering gold, a voice of angels.
The past gripping onto his beautifully scarred heart.
His tired eyes find hers.
She runs. She knows a challenge to obtain his heart will be blocking her path. She runs, jumps over the obstacles, pushes through walls.
His smile slowly gets closer to hers. A meet of love sparks, a glimpse of the sun's beauty, a small shadow of truth taking over. Her heart falls into his hands, never shall he know.
A true angel blessed into her life.
Could this be real? Someone who loves the unlovable. Love filled to a boy she barely knew. Her world changed so fast. His shivering past revealed so fast to her as her heart tangles deeper into him.
Eyes never shaking from the face of the beautiful boy who has stolen her heart with a few words, mystery, love filled in this girl.
A begging of forever. A chance of love. Could this be real? A lie? Fake? Her dreams? Or love?

© 2012 BrokenGirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This poem is so emotional. It's well written and I can clearly see the meaning behind your words. Kudos to you!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Gawd, I love this.

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 8, 2012
Last Updated on July 8, 2012
Tags: poems, boyfriend, love, teenage, sparks, past, breaking, dreams, forever, falling in love

Author

BrokenGirl
BrokenGirl

Jefferson, AR



About
I'm just me. A regular lost broken soul. Everyone says my writing is good so I thought I'd give it a shot here. See if anyone takes a liking to it. :] I'm very different more..

Writing
The Stage The Stage

A Poem by BrokenGirl


Burns Burns

A Poem by BrokenGirl



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..