Am I?

Am I?

A Story by Katie

 
    I am a madman. There are no way around it, if i even try to denie it that'll just make me that more dangerous that much more of a true nutcase. Beethovens music plays throughout the house as i pour myself a drink, Markers Mark the only way to go. Friday night, pool night.  Things get pretty intense sometimes but its always nice to be around other madmen our stories turn so delicious it'd make women and children have nightmares like the boogie man and the mens faces would turn pale white from fear. "Ready for an a*s whippin!" Greg kicks the porch door wide open. "Watch it man!  Your off the clock." Me and Greg look at each other and start to laugh. "Others coming?" I ask. "Everybody except Dave. Dumbass got himself shot, thought he could f**k with the mob." I wasnt surprised, Dave was new to the game, the job. Sometimes people have to learn the hard way, maybe in his next life he learned never mess with the mob. Soon after the two twins Hank and Ted show up. "Lets the pool playing begin!" I shout holding up two bottles of booze. We all run for the basement acting like a bunch of school children.





  
 Chapter 1: First time

 Have you ever felt like you were different or thought differently than others? Am I special? Like the chosen one who really knows how cruel this world really is and trying to open other people's eyes to the real world? Or perhaps you were able to turn your fantasy into reality and let others in into your reality. Ive always been what my mother called sick.

© 2018 Katie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on January 6, 2018
Last Updated on January 6, 2018
Tags: Story, madmen, short story

Author

Katie
Katie

OH



About
Aspiring writer, starving writer? Ha. I enjoy writing stories and poems. My idols even though they are music writers they're my inspiration. Bob dylan and John lennon. more..

Writing