Who is winnter?

Who is winnter?

A Poem by Winnter
"

My personality

"
I am an infj personality type.
I make up less than 1% of the population.

I am not a dreamer. I believe in taking concrete steps in life.
I believe in morality and tend to stay on the path of good but sometimes fall astray.

I am soft spoken but when it comes to my beliefs or opinions I am strong willed.

I love quality time with people I love especially my friends.
I take great care of everyone else's feelings more than mine.
I stay extremely private with my problems when I feel they aren't important.

I feel a reason I am here is to soften the hearts of tyrants who have fallen off the path of good.

I have an easy connection with others which is something most empaths have a talent for.

I rely strongly on my intuition as I go through life.

People have told me I have a calming voice and a soft aura that tends to be inviting and warm.

I like to give advice and motivate the people around me.
I never let my emotions or sensitivity get in the way of helping others.

I tend to hide myself away for alone time so my energy can recharge.

My creativity is a huge part of who I am. Art is my passion.

I am loyal to the ones I love.
I can be persuasive and I admit sometimes selfishly but most times for good reasons.

I am my best self when around water.
I am philosophical.
I have anger problems.
I am emotional.

I love to dance and sing.

I am here for everyone.

I am Winnter.

© 2017 Winnter


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I really enjoyed learning more about you. We are very similar people and I find it really inspiring to know that there are others like me out there. I feel less alone after reading this. Thanks for writing about yourself for us, especially since writing out who we are is sometimes the best way to learn who we are inside ourselves.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Winnter

6 Years Ago

Thank you ❤❤



Reviews

Good to have met you. Very good to know who you are. I believe I forgot who I was. Thank you Winnter for sharing the amazing poetry and thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


I really enjoyed learning more about you. We are very similar people and I find it really inspiring to know that there are others like me out there. I feel less alone after reading this. Thanks for writing about yourself for us, especially since writing out who we are is sometimes the best way to learn who we are inside ourselves.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Winnter

6 Years Ago

Thank you ❤❤
Thank you for for giving me the opportunity to learn more about who you are and how you tick. You sound like a very strong and beautiful woman on the inside. I think expressing yourself like this is certainly priceless and you get to understand and maybe feel how someone else walks through life. I'm glad you wrote this. keep raising and expanding.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Winnter

6 Years Ago

Thank you. Very much
A wonderful thing discovering who you are and finding your purpose.I enjoyed reading this and learning more about how special you are

Posted 6 Years Ago


Winnter

6 Years Ago

Thank you.
that was very good :) u were able to describe who u were as a person :) :) the format was awesome :) great job :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Justin

6 Years Ago

it was creative :)
Winnter

6 Years Ago

Thank you :)
Justin

6 Years Ago

your welcome,keep it up :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 10, 2017
Last Updated on December 10, 2017
Tags: infj, personality, reveal

Author

Winnter
Winnter

LA



About
Yo i just want to inspire more..

Writing
Ghost of You Ghost of You

A Poem by Winnter



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..