Precious

Precious

A Story by Winnter

Listening to the waves crashing on the white shore on a warm quiet night.

Holding hands as we stand with our feet sinking into the shoreline while the water covers our ankles.

We gather the salt water and rub it on our face and in our hair. You found it cute i did this too.

Holding hands as we sway and get close and dance around the water as our friends intoxicated on life have a blast on the beach front.

You join me as i run back to my drink and i laugh until i back up and slip into a giant sand castle.

Randomly pure and genuine consversations about astrology and how it describes us.

How the blood moon shone through the dark storm clouds.

How the ocean seemed terrifying at night because you can only see the lights of the patios bouncing on the surface.

Smiling up at you sweetly struggling to walk straight.

Laying beside you then across your lap. Asking if this is okay before every little move.

"Out of all the worlds out there and all the people and beings, im here with you and thats so special and im so happy about it."

Cant stop staring at my ocean eyes. Brightly beaming at you under the stars.

Beachy and tanned. Exotic to you.

Softly caressing my waist as we stare into the abyss of sea.

"Can i kiss you?"

"I had planned on it but you ran off too quick."

© 2018 Winnter


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Breathtaking beautiful and magical expressed.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Winnter

5 Years Ago

Thank you very much 💗
Onlyme

5 Years Ago

You have a wonderful way with words. Look forward to reading more from you.
Winnter

5 Years Ago

Hopefully there is more to come

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
1 Review
Added on June 3, 2018
Last Updated on June 3, 2018

Author

Winnter
Winnter

LA



About
Yo i just want to inspire more..

Writing
Ghost of You Ghost of You

A Poem by Winnter