No Longer(version2)

No Longer(version2)

A Poem by Owl City
"

someone saying no longer will they take the other persons crap.

"

                  I shed a tear. 
  But you no longer care.  
  I cry for help but you no longer help.  
  I cry alone and die inside but you no longer care.   
  Now I learn that you will never care for me, for you hate me and no longer love me.  
   So I die and rest in peace but you no longer love for me or care for me, but if only you would I would rise from the dead and be loved again, and not some outcast to you. I could be loved again and no longer feel so scared and alone but you will no longer will you love me. So now i cry and die inside, cry for help, and die alone but you no longer help or care. I think I'm starting to get the hint that you would never love me again...  

                  

 

© 2009 Owl City


Author's Note

Owl City
hope u like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it!!! My friend is going thorugh that and I feel so bad 4 HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was beautiful!!!!!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!


This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago


That was really good, and deep. I like how parts from the begining repeted in the end, when I need for that person was no longer there. Although I'm sorry if you had to go through anything like that. the Poem was good, great succsess. I loved the signature at the end, expetially since I have the same name. :)

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago


So hmmm... who could she be talking to? Could be someone who broke her heart but could it also be her own negative attitude maybe? Or a parental figure who refuses to build her up?
Tell me... what does the poet say?
Nice work...

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 13, 2009
Last Updated on June 30, 2009
Previous Versions

Author

Owl City
Owl City

alton, IL



About
DO YOU WANT TO KNO ABOUT ME???????????? WELL TOO BAD STALKER!!! lol more..

Writing
9 11 9 11

A Chapter by Owl City