Abandoned

Abandoned

A Story by BrynnaW.

     An old jeep pulled up on the side of the road. Someone inside the car was screaming and yelling while another person was sobbing. A door was opened and a girl was pushed out of the car. She landed on her face as the car began to drive away. The girl chased after it but the car continued to go faster. She fell behind and the car disappeared from her view. The poor girl sat on the edge of the road and cried. What had she done wrong? Why didn't they want her anymore? She couldn't find an answer. She looked around and saw a small shop. There was nothing else. No people, or homes just the little shop that looked like it had gone out of business ages ago. The girl wrapped her arms around her legs and sung to herself a lullaby that her mother used to sing to her. Of course, her mother was dead. She died a year ago because of cancer. Ever since then, her dad had turned foul and mean. Maybe because she looked too much like her mother, he and his new girlfriend left her there. Still, the girl cried but soon she would find out that her future would be better than others.

© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
I hope you liked this! I was looking at pictures and came across one that had a lonely girl so this came up in my mind. Please review!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awww..... (Do I say that everytime?) love it sweetie! xx

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

So sad, yet so lovely and beautifully written. Well penned, dear friend. I loved it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 1, 2011
Last Updated on July 1, 2011

Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.