Hoods

Hoods

A Story by BrynnaW.

     They walked calmly to me while humming. Their hoods hung low over their eyes and their coats dragged on the ground. The humming began low and quiet but as it grew louder, it started to sound like bees or static. My head swooned as they formed a circle around me. A hooded man to my left smiled to show his gray teeth. I heard a snarl from the man and the hooded figures pressed into me. There was no way out and the air seemed to be sucked out of me. I fell at the figures feet and when I looked up, I saw their faces. Gray teeth, black eyes, and pale faces. They threw their coats to block out the sky and they leaned over me. I screamed and everything went dark.

© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
I know it is extremely short but I hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a thriller! So very terrifying. Keep on penning.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Beginnings of a great story! The power of the hooded men....nothing but evil. No redemption to be found.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Scary..., especially that last sentence. Well written, I liked it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


cool, different kind of thing than u usually write, good job!!! keep on writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

534 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 13, 2011
Last Updated on July 13, 2011

Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Warrior The Warrior

A Story by BrynnaW.


Red Red

A Poem by BrynnaW.


An Archer An Archer

A Story by BrynnaW.