"Neoblast x" - Chapter 5: The Hunt

"Neoblast x" - Chapter 5: The Hunt

A Chapter by Jason Bubbleo
"

The King's soldiers track down Neoblast X to see if he is real. If he is, then he'll be killed.

"
Hours later, four Kanukian ships land in Geatro, loads of Kanukian soldiers emerge from each ship and start raiding robot's houses. The commander of the soldiers stands at the mayor's podium and announces "We are looking for the one named Neoblast X. If he exists then surrender him over to us or feel our wrath". Robots scream as their homes are torn apart by soldiers. Meanwhile, Neoblast X is hanging out with Tren and Larka in Larka's house, they are playing Go Fish. Neoblast X suddenly detects the screams of innocent robots and blasts off out of the window. Larka screams and shouts "Neo! You need to learn to use the door! Idiot!". 
Neoblast X flies off into the city centre and lands in front of the Kanukian commander, Neoblast X asks "What do you want? why are you bothering these people?", the commander reads 'Neoblast X' printed on his side and grins. The commander clicks, the soldiers stop house raiding and aim their guns at Neoblast X, the commander demands "Shoot this guy, he's the target". The soldiers begin firing maniacally at Neoblast X as he athletically dodges almost every shot, bouncing himself away from as many bullets as he can. Only his left arm is slightly damaged, which starts to slowly regenerate. The soldiers stare at the regeneration is shock and horror, realising that their target won't be easy. 
Tren and Larka finally arrive in the city centre and watch Neoblast X from a distance. Tren shouts "You can do it Neo! Kick their a*s!", Neoblast X then jabs and kicks each soldier at great speed but only a few go down easily. The commander clicks again, the soldiers fire at Neoblast X but this time, his entire left arm is shot off. As his left arm starts recovering itself, the soldiers fire again and manage to shoot off his entire leg. The mayor arrives in the city centre, he watches from the same distance as Tren and Larka, he asks the teenagers "How is the fight going? More importantly, how many times has he regenerated? He can only regenerate 2 or 3 times a day!" Tren replies "He's regenerated twice, it's not going well I'm afraid... he just lost his leg, do you think this means he won't be able to regenerate his leg?" and the Mayor hangs his head low. 
Neoblast X hops about with one leg, everything has regenerated but his left leg remains missing. Neoblast X charges himself up then uses his one leg to furiously kick as many soldiers as he can and many soldiers go down. Neoblast X then grabs the commander by the neck, the commander chokes as Neoblast X demands "Tell your men to disarm themselves before I take away your breath", the commander clicks twice and the soldiers drop their guns. Neoblast X limps over to the guns and bends them with his immense strength. The commander gulps nervously, Neoblast X intimidatingly says "Now, go home and never return to this city again. If you do, you will suffer", the commander leads everyone back to the ships and the Kanukians blast off into space. 


© 2014 Jason Bubbleo


Author's Note

Jason Bubbleo
Opinions and thoughts are encouraged.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
Added on July 22, 2014
Last Updated on August 5, 2014
Tags: Blast, Raid, Commander, Ship, Cards, Regeneration, Click, Track, Find, Go Fish, Soldiers, Door, Window, Robots, Bend, Fire, Gun, Hunt