"Neoblast x" - Chapter 7: School

"Neoblast x" - Chapter 7: School

A Chapter by Jason Bubbleo
"

Tren returns to school now it's been rebuilt but trouble starts brewing.

"
Two days later, the school re-opens, Tren and Larka head off to their first lesson. During the lesson, everyone points at Tren and gossip about his return. After lesson, Larka and Tren hang out on some steps together, Larka says "I know everyone is making a big deal about you being back but don't worry about it. The shock will fade away soon". Then, a short boy robot with a rodent like face, comes up to Larka and Tren, he spitefully remarks "It's a shame that you and your family weren't killed in the invasion the other night. You lot are as violent and dangerous as the Kanukians!" and Tren starts gritting his teeth angrily. Other kids laugh as the rodent faced boy mockingly says "I wouldn't be surprised if your dad hits your mum, seeing as he starts as many fights as you!" and this is the last straw, Tren flips and starts furiously punching the rodent faced boy, who screams loudly. 
This screaming signals Neoblast X, who blasts off with his rocket powered feet and lands in the schoolyard. Neoblast X runs up to the screaming boy and picks up Tren by the neck. Tren shouts "Put me down Neo! I'm not a bad guy!", Neoblast X asks "Then why are you hurting this innocent robot?", Tren answers "Because he's being a little dickhead! He said mean things to me! Now let me go, you don't even know what innocent means Neo! You're not exactly a saint. You've almost choked many people death... and you're close to suffocating me now!", Neoblast X drops Tren, Larka immediately runs up to Tren to comfort him but Tren pushes him off and runs away. Neoblast X turns to Larka and asks "Am I a bad guy?..", Larka replies "You're a good guy Neo... Tren is just angry" and the rodent faced boy picks himself up while crying. 
Tren runs away from school and into a nearby forest. He curls up crying, feeling guilty of his actions and and annoyed at his lack of self control. Tren wipes his tears and remarks "I did it again... again. Why can't I watch my temper? Punching that little s**t stain just proved how violent my family is". Larka runs into the forest and finds Tren, she asks "Are you okay Tren?" and Tren answers "Not really.. I think you should stay away from me, I'm dangerous and short tempered". Larka smiles and explains "Tren, kids will be kids, we all get in fights now and again, it's just part of growing up. Girls can be mean to me and I've let my temper go. It's hard to control ourselves in a loud, rough and crowded environment like school". 
Meanwhile, in the Kanukian palace, the king has finally come up with a plan and is boarding a royal ship. The King sits in the throne of his ship, taps on a microphone and announces "We managed to occupy a dozen cities in the south of Mechan, I will not let one city in the east be this difficult or challenging, let's make it as easy as pie. It's time for the whole Kanukian army to invade, our entire fleet will be unstoppable against that puny city's protector". Over four hundred Kanukian space ships blast off from the palace as the king cackles maniacally. 


© 2014 Jason Bubbleo


Author's Note

Jason Bubbleo
Opinions and thoughts are encouraged.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

379 Views
Added on July 23, 2014
Last Updated on August 5, 2014
Tags: Bully, Rodent, Face, Temper, Angry, School, Lesson, Gossip, Class, Steps, Alien, Invasion, Robots, Ships, Choke