Alien Abduction

Alien Abduction

A Story by Burr the Story Sorceress
"

A short story I like a lot!

"

        I was walking home from my friend Jessica's house. It was getting late, the road was empty, the houses dark. I was tromping through a small field between the road and a hill. The grass was as tall as my knees and made my bare shins itchy. My small backpack was heavy with Christine Feehan and Nora Roberts novels. I was thinking about all the fun things Jessica, Katie, and I had done that day. The air tasted strange, but I ignored it, passing it off as a byproduct of the construction going on on the other side of the hill. I had no idea anything bad could happen and I thought myself completely ready for anything. I was not ready for what happened next. 

        Suddenly, a brightness filled the dark. The instant change from black to white blinded me and made my eyes water. I knew that I wouldn't be able to see anything for hours without those annoying colored dots. I slipped my backpack off my shoulder and started swinging it around in circles above my head and at either side. I was not going down without at least hurting one of my attackers. My bag connected with something. I heard a yell and a thud as whoever it was went down. Hands grasped me from behind and I felt something touch my back between my shoulder blades. I struggled, wiggling and kicking and squawking. I heard a click and everything went black. 

        I heard laughing. That's what I remember hearing first. A light, fluffy laugh. A female laugh. Then other voices joined the first. These were deep, booming laughs. Man laughs. Another voice hushed them. 

        “Am comis uke!” the new voice whispered sharply. “Zitd jup dwel.” 

        The words baffled me. I knew that was not a normal language. The voice that spoke I recognized as the voice that yelled when my bag had hit it. It was a male, tenor voice that sounded beautiful speaking that weird tongue. 

        I opened my eyes and turned my head toward the voices. I was in a black, round room and it was half full of people. Well, they were sharped like humans, but human people don't come in greens and blues and purples. They were all quite pretty, if you don't mind the strange color scheme. There were three men by the door, all the same shade of deep, sea blue and their hair and eyes were a slightly dark tan. A bright purple, kind of small woman was between me and the matching men. She had light pink hair and eyes. The one closest to me, who was sitting right next to the bed I was laying on, was the most beautiful shade of green I had ever seen, like the color of the emerald ring I got myself for my sixteenth birthday. His eyes and hair were night black. He was the most beautiful man I had ever seen or dreamed of seeing. My eyes were glued to his, I couldn't look away. Something about him pulled me in and I was trapped. 

        He smiled at me and said, “You speak English, yes?” 

        I nodded. I noticed a round, brownish mark on the side of his face. “I'm sorry I hit you.” 

        He smiled again. “It is not a problem. I am called Kurr.” 

        “Nice to meet you, Kurr.” I said politely. 

        He laughed and gestured to the others. “These are my cousins. We are here to sight see on Earth. I'm sorry we startled you, but would you mind coming with us and telling us what you know of your planet?” 

        “You intergalactic tourists or something?” 

        “Yes, actually.” he said lightly. “Would you like to come with us?” 

        “Sure, but why abduct people if you only need a tour guide?” 

        “People are panicky. They would flip out if we asked for a guide. You do have to be careful, though. There are these humans who are really slow and you don't want one of them.” 

        I laugh and the others join in. The following days were wonderful and, instead of going home, I left with them for their home planet. They rest of my life was filled with happier times than any I could have gotten on Earth. Those aliens were the sweetest, kindest people in all the universe. I have never meet anyone nicer than Kurr and his people. Sometimes the greatest people come in strange packages, but that doesn't make them any less great.

© 2009 Burr the Story Sorceress


Author's Note

Burr the Story Sorceress
Ignore the shorted ending, please! I had a length limit!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are a lot of fun!!

I really enjoyed this story and the message at the end was clear. Good job!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 6, 2008
Last Updated on March 3, 2009

Author

Burr the Story Sorceress
Burr the Story Sorceress

A Really Cold Place, OH



About
I am a kinda loud person who is very blunt. I tend to talk before I think. I go with the flow, most of the time. When I get excited, my stutter comes back with a vengence. I do the best I can and that.. more..

Writing