The Man on the Road parts 1-12

The Man on the Road parts 1-12

A Story by Buzz_Reynolds
"

A funny story I just keep adding to

"
The man on the road part 1
*Yawn*
*Stretch*
"Rex, come here boy"! "Morning Rex wanna go outside, come on lets go"!!!
Steve, a young man in his late twenties, lived alone with his dog Rex. He lived on a little house on a big hill in a little town called Flourence, in the state of Ohio. Steve did not know what was going to happen today, and he did not know that it would change his life forever. Today was Steve's last day on Earth, well it was everyone’s last day on earth but Steve is one of the few people on earth that his last day is not today. You see years ago somewhere in Canada, a place where many a wondrous thing can happen mainly because of their awesome ability of having two languages on everything including the bottles of Hershey's syrup that you use to make that chocolate milk with every morning, a scientist by the name of Eugene Stomper, a man of great intellect and small confidence, created the first spaceship that could travel at the speed of light! But, as soon as the Canadian Government found out that Eugene could actually only read one of the languages on the Hershey's bottle, they promptly kicked him out of Canada, because everyone knows you can only visit Canada for a couple of weeks before you get kicked out unless you can entirely read the Hershey's bottle to the highest ranking Canadian officer at the time. That’s when Eugene decided to move to a little town in Ohio, the town of Flourence. Once in Flourence Eugene brought together the smartest of the smart, and all of his Star trek buddies to help him make a secret base to continue and improve upon his spaceship, also he did not want to pay taxes and everyone knows that if you build a secret base underground that the government does not know about then you do not have to pay taxes, and trust me readers you wouldn't want to pay taxes on a spaceship either. Well if you have been paying close attention you will have noted that Steve's house lies atop a large hill, and that when you're building a secret lair underground you often need to do so under said type of hill well, it just so happens that directly under Steve's house was this secret lair. Now back to Steve.
 
"Wow Rex it sure is hot out here" let’s go back in and have breakfast" said the sweating Steve, as he headed back for the house. Rex wouldn't follow though, which was not an odd occurrence seeing as Rex is a dog and often they like being outside even when it's hot. So Steve went back inside and started cooking some eggs, it was a normal morning for Steve, cooking his normal eggs while Rex played outside just hanging out at his normal home because it was his normal day off just like every Tuesday, Steve finished cooking his eggs and went to his normal table pulled out his normal chair and started to eat like normal, while eating he looked out his normal window and could see the normal enlarging Crack in his lawn with a large Metallic object proceeding to rise up out of it...... "What the @$#%" Steve jumped up from his seat and ran out his, beautifully well made by a expert wood carver from Peru, door. "Rex"!!!! "REX WHERE ARE YOU, WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE". The crack was opening wider by the second, and on the large object rising from it you could read L.A.R.P., which made Steve pause for a moment and think... L.A.R.P. what is this some kind of geek fest from under my yard? ...that moment of pausing was just enough time for the crack to open up under Steve causing him to fall! 
 
Well you will have to read the next installment of the man on the road if you wish to find out what happens next, I do not have the biggest of attention spans so sorry about the cliffhanger ending aha maybe it will make you read the next one!
 
The man on the road part 2
 
Steve wakes up to something licking his face "Rex..." *SLUURP* "hi Rex". It was pitch black wherever he was but that's not what was worrying Steve, he just realized that he hadn't had time to finish his eggs!!! So he decided he had better find a way out of here no matter where here was because a day without breakfast is like being kicked in the gonads. After felling around for quite some time Steve decided that it was probably best to stay in one spot. Rex stayed rights with Steve supplying a constant stream of drool because that’s what dogs do to make people happy drool on them.... "Have you awoken"? said a mysterious voice "WHERE THE (four letter word) AM I" screamed Steve as Rex drooled just a little less. "Good, follow the light" WOOOOOSH! A strong wind passed by Steve and Rex and suddenly a path of blue light appeared on the floor. "HEY LISTEN HERE IM NOT JUST SOME PUPPET TO DO AS YOU SAY WHERE AM I" continued Steve, after much silence Steve noticed that the light was slowly disappearing then he heard the voice again " I suggest you move now" Steve, being a stubborn one, begrudgingly moved forward, then started to move faster, then broke into a run... he could barely see the light! SMACK "OW CRAP".... "What was that?” asked Steve while rubbing his head... "Ummmm that was the door had you not broken into a run you may have seen it before running into it". Steve was not having a good day first no breakfast and now an unknown voice telling him what to do... "Grrr" Rex seemed to notice something. "Oh Rex, shwew thank goodness you followed me".... The voice came again "you sure do take your time don't you"? Maybe we should have just left you outside"... Steve opened the door with haste and anger to find.... Shoes? The voice came back but this time it was a little different "Marty you led him to the shoe closet why would you do that"? then the first voice "woops sorry" another path lit up and Steve thought to himself "wow.... Morons trapped me in their basement" after following the line Steve arrived at another door when he opened it he saw....
 
 
 
The man on the road part 3
 
 
 
"Damn, that wasn't supposed to happen yet you guys even messed up the plot come on,” said Steve... "DEAL WITH IT ALL YOU WERE GOING TO DO WAS WALK AROUND IN THE DARK UNTIL YOU LEARNED SOME SORT OF AMAZING SKILL THAT YOU WILL USE IN A FUTURE PART OF THIS STORY NOW GET INTO PART FIVE AND STOP COMPLAINING"
 
Read part 3 to find out what happens next in this oh so suspenseful story "the man on the road"
 
The man on the road part 3
 
The following is rated TV 14 for nudity.... but this isn't TV and the fact that no one is wearing clothing in this story in unknown to you so everyone can read it yay!!!!!
 
 
"Grrr".... Rex noticed something again "oh no not more shoes" said Steve... entering the room Steve and Rex saw two very nerdy looking young men sitting at what looked like a room made of a giant computer. "Hello" it was the first voice from the previous part. "My name is Marty, and seeing as no males have asked for their name to be in here, my name is" he thought for some time.... "Uuuhhhmmmm... hey Marty what should be my name"? Shaking his head sadly Marty stated "His name is carl he was just hoping to get a different name because his name is not capitalized" Well here is some back-story on carl.... His name is spelled c-a-r-l no capitals.... Ok back-story over. "Hey I thought you said we would think up a better name" whined carl... "Wow you two certainly are less intimidating in person,” said Steve mockingly. "Where am I anyway"? carl and Marty looked at each other then back to Steve apparently nervous... "Well..." started carl "We are not exactly sure where we are" finished Marty. Steve chuckled for a moment before realizing that they were not pulling his leg either literally or metaphorically. "WHAT"!!! "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW"!!!! "Well... we didn’t realize how strong we made our engines" carl said "And when we started launching we noticed you fall so we pulled you on board with us, needless to say your golden retriever followed//////ATTENTION THIS IS A BREAK IN THE STORY TO EXPLAIN THAT REX IS ACTUALLY A GOLDEN RETRIEVER SEEING AS HE HAD NOT PREVIOUSLY BEEN DESCRIBED IT WAS DECIDED HE WOULD BE NOW THANK YOU now back to the story//////ATTENTION and that’s how my great aunt Martha saved the day by yodeling and why I was named Marty after her" explained Marty "Right.... And that mattered why"? Asked Steve... "Where are we, tell me NOW"! "When we pulled you on board your golden retriever ran in here and jumped on the controls to get to my sandwich, which he ate by the way, and sent us to a random location somewhere in the universe so we have no idea where we are" said carl. Steve apparently in deep thought promptly fell to the ground for no apparent reason..... That is when he woke up.... It was one minute later he had passed out from an anxiety attack he was really on the ship with two star trek nerds that named their ship L.A.R.P. and he really had fallen to the ground..... 
 
What’s next in the thrilling story of a man on the road? Tune in to the next chapter to find out!!!!
 
The man on the road part 4
 
*DING* "It is now Twelve Noon please wind your wrist watches now"
 
NEW IN PART FOUR!!!!
"BLUE"
 
*WOOF* barked Rex
"What's going on here" said in a British accent. "carl, without a capital c for all of you listening to this on the audio tape, stop speaking in that silly British accent, we aren't going to give you a new name even if your voice sounds different" proclaimed Marty! "awww" whined carl
"Awww man why would you guys even build a spaceship like this anyway? Asked Steve from the floor. carl looked at Steve funny "have you ever heard of Eugene Stomper"? "Yeah Eugene wanted us to take it out on a test run before we set off on our voyage to travel to a Galaxy Far Far Away" finished Marty. "Wow lame joke aside that sounds pretty serious... how long have you guys been under my house?"....
.....
.....
"Didn’t you read part 1... since years ago c'mon get with the program "stated carl. "Well since we are asking questions about previous parts of this story what was with that creepy guy from the first and second parts? Did he even have anything to do with anything"??? Asked Marty "yeah, remembered he sensed that the Earth would end today"! Said Steve nonchalantly...."WHAT"! All three immediately yelled while Rex peed in the corner, but they weren't yelling at Rex in fact no one would even notice that Rex peed in the corner until part 7. "The Earth I... is ending today???" asked carl "hmmmm" wondered Steve "How does the earth just end anyway?" Marty answered with "I don't know..... Maybe it’s just disappeared?"?!?!?!? <-------"Why did you have a bunch of exclamation points and question marks after your previous statement?" asked carl 
*BOOM*
The ship rocked from being hit by something....
Various "AAAAAHHHHHH"s were heard from the men yelling 
Rex had finished peeing and fell asleep but was awoken by the bang and he (Rex) promptly whimpered....
 
What exactly happened?
Will the next part be in Redovision?
Who will discover that Rex peed?
What is the square root of 225?
Why am I asking so many questions?
 
FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EXCITING INSTALLMENT OF THE MAN ON THE ROAD!!!!!!
 
The man on the road parts 5 & 6
 
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY BY OUR STUFF TO MAKE US MONEY!!!! ALSO, LIMITED TO US MEANS INFINITE!!!!
 
Just In New For Part Five!!!!!
 
 
IT'S IN WHITEOVISION (which means no it’s not going to be in Redovision):
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The man on the road part 6!!!
 
The scene (two fans talking about part 5) 
 
fan1: "wow wasn't it funny when carl fell into Rex's pee hahaha" fan2: "yeah and then Marty was all like (deep voice) I'm Marty and I just realized we are orbiting the moon and that big BOOM was the Earth spontaneously combusting" fan1:  "haha yeah that certainly was odd wasn't it?"..... fan2 "pssst what else was supposed to happen in part 5?" fan1 "ummmm.... Oh yeah! And then Rex explained to us that the square root of 225 is actually 15" fan2: "no you idiot Rex is the dog!!!!" fan1: "oh shoot! I MEAN MARTY!!!! YEAH MARTY EXPLAINED THAT" *shifty eyes* fan2: "YEAH!! And then that's when that guy writing this story came up to us and paid us to pretend we know what went on in part 5 because he was too lazy to write it all out!!!... Oh yeah and weren't we supposed to add some cool stuff in too?" fan1: "oh yeah... right and also in part 5..... *Suddenly fan1 died of spontaneous combustion* fan2: "wow I didn't remember that from part 5 I guess I missed that part"..... 
 
 
"Ow" proclaimed Marty "That hurt... Charlie bit me!"... "Ummm who's Charlie" asked carl right before Steve quickly said "not you because his name has a capital C hahahahaha" they all looked at each other wondering why they were there, it was strange, the world had ended, carl had ended... up in Rex's pee, and the sandwich, from part 3, ended... up in Rex. But none of that explained why they were in part eight and had no recollection of part seven... luckily most of part seven had been taken up by infomercials, especially that one about the slicy thing that will slice up eggs, onions, or even lettuce, and all that good stuff yeah so at least you didn't miss much... I think I'm gonna go buy a rotisserie oven thing for chicken and other various foods, now you, just keep reading haha.... 
 
"So I guess that's the end of Earth huh?" guessed Steve....
There was a long silence....
 
Find out what happens after the silence in part nine; see you next time with the man on the road part 9....
 
 
....
 
... "You have to keep writing" said Steve "hey who are you to tell me what to do" I asked "you're lucky I gave you a capital S" Steve was apparently intimidated by my awesomeness but nonetheless continued "no I'm not making you keep writing it's just that if you stop writing you might fall asleep"..... I thought... and thought some more... "Okay you are right Steve I'll keep writing"... and so part 6 shall continue...
 
"hmmmm.... What should we do" asked carl, while wishing he had a capital C. "well I guess since the Genre of this story is adventure we could always advent..." said Marty "wait a minute!... there aren't any nuns around here" said Steve as silence followed his lame joke. Rex decided that this would be the perfect time to lay down... so he went to the corner he didn't pee in to lie down... wow dogs are exceedingly entertaining aren't they... That's when it happened Marty suddenly remembered something!!!
 
 
"AWWWWW CRAP" yelled Marty!
"what" (alongside of) "what's wrong" from carl and Steve
"I forgot to turn my oven off" said Marty hanging his head..... 
"well now we know what caused the Earth to explode" said Steve angrily... "thanks a lot Marty you should be the one without a capital letter in your name" added carl
"wow Marty you ended the Earth?"......
"WHO SAID THAT?" Steve, Marty, and carl all asked at once!!!!!
 
OH NO there seems to be a new voice in this story, whatever will happen next???
Oh well at least we can be sure it will be AWESOME!!!!
The man on the road part 7
 
OMG!!! A NEW VOICE... of all the strange things that have happened this may be the strangest!
 
"It's me" said the new voice "The female character that needed to be introduced so that there is a strong role model for women everywhere that read this story" she proceeded to say while taking off all her clothes... down to the bottom layer.... which was a business suit because women are equal and deserve respect! "Cough" coughed carl. "Oh yeah I know who you are, you're that flight attendant we hired the other day to service us... i.e. bring us drinks and blankets of course" said Marty... quickly followed by carl coughing "cough". "Yes hello my name is Jen, but um yeah so you really ended earth... with your oven?" asked Jen. "Well yeah you see it's 2012 and the world needed some way to end what better way than an oven causing it to spontaneously combust?"... "oh"...That is when Rex proceeded to pee again... on carl... "hey what the #@%!, stop it dog"... carl yelled "awww cute puppy come hear boy" said Jen offering Rex a treat... Rex ignored her obviously because he knew he was the most intelligent being on this spaceship...
 
 
"well what should we do we are stuck out here in space with no planet and only three people left... and a dog of course"... asked the newly introduced Jen... "ummm" said Steve after saying "hmmm" but right before adding "I don't know... I could always use that skill that I learned somehow by walking around in the dark for a long time in part 2?"... "Yeah but what does being able to yodel have to do with the situation we're in?" asked the seemingly confused carl... "right... good point, I wonder how that's going to be useful in the future?" wondered Steve "Wow Steve I really like your Capital S it's very nice" added Jen... carl would cry later that night for not only had the Earth ended today but that's like 10 jokes about dealing with capitalization of names so far and we are only in part 9. "well I guess we might as well just go to our respected rooms and chillax" stated Marty "I'll set up the blue light to lead us to the apartments and a green one for anyone that wants to go to the kitchen cough...fatass...cough" said carl
 
And so they went in their respective ways for now all wondering what will happen to them and Steve wondering what there was to eat while, carl wondered if he would ever evolve into a Carl... with a capital C(poor Pokémon joke along with a capital letter joke YAY!!!) Jen and Marty both went to their respective rooms and Rex... well Rex of course went with Steve just one sandwich a day is not nearly enough for a fatty like him...
 
Until next time... well I guess you will be bored until next time, Ahem, anyways see you in the next "THRILLING" part of the man on the road!!!
 
DUH DUH DUUUUUHHHH!!!! <----added for suspenfulness
 
 
"I think I'll eat it now" said Steve just before you stop reading
 
The man on the road part 8
 
Previously, in the man on the road....
 
Stuff happened
 
now… the man on the road part 8
 
All of the passengers of Dragonsfire went to their respective rooms.... what? what’s that you say? "what the heck is Dragonsfire" carl asked me.... oh right about that L.A.R.P. was too boring to write what with all those periods so I changed the name of the ship to Dragonsfire... "oh" said carl....well anyway they were all thinking thoughts in their minds except for Steve his stomach was doing the thinking in the kitchen.... Jen the new character that wears a business suit even on a spaceship so as to be a good role model for little girls everywhere was thinking..."man I wish....." that is when she fell asleep mid-thought 
Steve, not yet being tired and being currently full, headed back to the computer room to see what he could learn about this ship. Marty passed out as soon as his head hit the pillow... the funny thing is that he is in a position, one which looks as though he is prepared to accept something into his behind... just sitting there sleeping away awaiting some sort of foreign object to en.... enough of that... and carl is sitting in his room minding his own business when suddenly something strange starts to happen his c starts flickering between capital and lower case! c.....C.....c....C....c...C...c..C..c.C.cCcCcCccccCCCCccccCCC.... then suddenly it stops!.... Steve had started pressing the B button on his Game boy just when carls c was about to become capitalized causing carl to remain carl as opposed to Carl (you may remember this joke from such games as.... Pokémon...) carl then proceeds to cry himself to sleep in a fetal position... holding a stuffed Teddy bear, that inexplicably gets to have an uppercase T, and sucking his thumb.
 
Seeing as everyone has fallen asleep with the exception of Steve, and Rex lets go see what he's doing.... "Steve?"... oh... Steve seems to have fallen asleep in the computer chair, well then let's go follow Rex...
Rex was a dog but not just any dog he was a dog on an adventure.... he was also presumably the only dog left alive.... but that's besides the point... maybe... well anyway as you all know from previous parts to this "wonderful" story Rex is the coolest cat... I mean dog on this spaceship.... apparently well anyway being such an adventurous dog Rex was busying himself by...
umm..
by lying in the corner... he'll probably get up and do something awesome anytime now...
any second now..
soon, I can feel it...
just a minute...
JUST THEN! rex got up and walked around sniffing! "Sweet Jesus, follow that dog" I said to no one because I'm the narrator...
and so that's just what I did.. he walked all the way to the other corner of the room... and he... he started peeing... yep... woop di doo.... he then proceeded to go to the other corner and fall asleep....
 
well um...
yeah see you all in part 9 hahaha hope you enjoyed the first 8 parts!
The Man on the Road Part 9!
Last week in the man on the road: carl fell asleep... 
Today in the man on the road: Organs
Today in the story the man on the road part nine: priceless
*Yawn*... "Oh hey Rex whatcha doin?" asked Steve as Rex lay on the floor sleeping....  "oh well at least I got to play some gameboy" thought Steve to himself, he then promptly fell back asleep...
 "this scene is absolutely senseless" my editor tells me, but I reply with "well if it wasn't for this scene then they wouldn't know that the ships computer, which is right in front of Steve, is calculating random coordinates to a random place in space".... my editor then said "oh, but they don't know that" which proceeded with me saying " they do now" my editor then fainted and was brought to the hospital, he was okay he just passed out from an overload of awesomeness.
Dragonsfire a very sleek and obviously well made spaceship started racing to some unknown location in space while all of its passengers slept... Then carl woke up! "What's going on! why are we moving?" screamed carl Immediately!, as he jumped out of bed and dashed to the control systems! Once there he noticed Steve wide asleep.... drooling... Steve had leaned onto the computer controls causing the ship to create a random flight path. carl quickly jumped on Steve, yelling "no homo" as he did so that the readers would know he was not doing anything sexual, and pulled Steve away from the controls! Just then the ship stopped dead.... "Oh no!!!" yelled carl as Marty entered the room with Jen following behind. "What's wrong" asked Marty... carl replied "I just realized... even the ship has a capital letter in its name... D-r-a-go-n-s-f-I-r-e... and I don't because of this bum right here" as he nudged Steve with his foot... "Oh... and we're out of gas" carl finished... "WHAT!" Steve yelled, in his sleep probably because he was dreaming about there not being any food left in the Refrigerator... distracting Marty and Jen for a moment, then they also yelled "WHAT, why didn't you say that we're out of gas first" simultaneously. carl then sat down obviously depressed and started reading Hey That's Life, a poem by Zendikar, which brought a smile to his face. Marty also sat down and began trying to find out where they were, which he couldn't but there was a planet near them and they had just enough gas  in their back up tank to start a slow decent onto the planet of the Grapes... um yeah... 
As Steve and Rex Sleep the rest of the ship prepares for whatever they may find down there on this mysterious planet.
Read part Ten to see what they find!!! *dramatic music*
Join us in the next Awesome part of the man on the road! 
IN 2D!!!!
the man on the road part 10: the man who knew too much
"OMG, WTF MATE 1337 WERDS!" stated carl....
there was a long pause... followed by the sound of nothing with a hint of quietness before Marty farted... "excuse me" said Marty as all the others winced in fear of Marty's deadly space gas... except Rex he went and sniffed Marty's butt all of this happened during the decent onto the planet of the Grapes as Steve cleverly named it in between parts 9 and 10.
They landed on the planet with small hopes, all thinking that they would soon perish. But nonetheless they quickly donned their space suits and headed out into an unknown world seemingly with life on it for it was very lush with vegetation everywhere, but they have yet to see a living animal. "So uh, what exactly are we looking for here" asked carl. "Well with some bizarre luck maybe we will find some intelligent life" answered Jen just then carl tripped landing on a jagged rock! Which proceeded to cut his tube that transfers oxygen to him.... Steve jumps to the rescue as carl gasps for air! Meanwhile Rex is still on the spaceship sleeping. carl seemingly stops breathing and all is quiet until Steve yells out "Why, why did you take him! HE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A CAPITAL C" shortly after that carl farts.... and says "excuse me"... "What the (four letter word)" proclaims Steve as carl proceeds to stand up and brush himself off. "I guess this planet is oxygen based, we can probably take these things off seeing as I'm still alive". that's when a man, in a well made suit, jumped out of the foliage towards them Screaming "WAKKA WAKKA"....
No one said a word everyone stood still and Rex finally woke up in the spaceship. The strange man then said " ahem sorry about that I was clearing my throat, how is it that you have come to this forest... you aren't here to steal my grapes are you?" in a very educated and well mannered voice, carl then said... "um" which caused the strange man to raise an eyebrow questioningly which drew out another "um" from carl... "Oh I'm sorry stated the man maybe I mistook you English speaking humans hmm my Spanish is rusty but maybe I can get you to unders.." the strange man was cut off right then by Steve saying "No, no we speak English but.... we are umm surprised to see another human here who are you and what's going on are you from earth?" "Well" said the man "my story is long why don't you follow me to my house where we can sit and  can tell you of the past!"... Just then the man noticed that carl did not have a capital letter and said "you poor man I'm so sorry for what you have gone through without a capital C" "DOES EVERYBODY KNOW THAT!" yelled carl as everybody shook their heads yes.
They arrived to the mans house very quickly it could not have been more than a tenth of a mile away and it was surrounded by grapes. "what's with the grapes and why did you think we were here to steal them" asked Jen, the strange man, who was named Jeff btw, simply said "I do not know...." which made everyone even more confused including you... yeah that's right I said you! "Well you see" said the strange man, "my ancestors are actually from earth and from here on this planet, that we named Earth 2 ("wow that's original" thought Steve), we've been keeping track of our old planet" "wow where did you live on Earth?" asked Marty. "Oh well you know the Pyramids, yeah those are actually highly advanced spaceships you see we were way more intelligent than most of you modern day Earthlings what with your hip hop, and rap, and the worst is that country rap mix stuff holy moly that stuff stinks, but yeah so we decided eventually the world would probably spontaneously combust someday so we all left"... "oh yeah and myself and three of my colleagues made a bet that before Earth did finally combust at least one spaceship would be made that could travel at the speed of light and because of you guys I won!" "Wow that's amazing!" stated carl "This is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I never thought I would have another one again when the earth exploded!" continued carl, as everyone else was in awe of the mans story. Meanwhile Rex was chewing the leg off of one of the chairs in the computer room on the ship... not that that has anything to do with what's happening elsewhere. "and so because you guys are the reason I won I hacked into the Dragonsfire's computer system and calculated a direct course here so that I could reward you each with whatever you wanted!" carl quickly yelled out "PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY!!!!!!!"... as the others gawked wide eyed at the man and his generosity. Steve said "Well we definitely need fuel for the ship" just before Jen said "I could use a coffee maker and LOTS of coffee" and Marty said "Hmmm, how about a cookie?" "WHAT!" yelled everyone else "Why a cookie" asked Steve. "Cookies make me happy" replied Marty.... "Hahaha you certainly are one strange group of people aren't you?" said Jeff "well I'll get you all of those things and the of the best Quality too!" everyone quickly said "WOW tha..... JUST THEN!!!!
Part 10 ended....
nks" said everyone..... before looking around wondering how part 11 started already... "hmmm there was a long time in between parts 8 an 9 then between 9 and 10 wasn't to bad, but how are we supposed to know what to do and say if we only have a few days to get ready in between parts like this" whined carl, just before a giant gorilla named Herbert smashed through the ceiling....
no one said anything and they all just looked at each other and the gorilla for quite some time before the gorilla broke the silence by saying "why excuse me my dear friends I do believe I happened to crash in upon you at a very inopportune time please forgive me for the intrusion" just before hurrying out the door. At that same time back at the Dragonsfire Rex fell asleep. 
Everyone was I awe of what had just happened... that's right they were staring at a computer screen that showed Rex falling asleep and they couldn't believe it! "oh and in case any of you were wondering that gorilla was Herbert he's my neighbor and occasionally drops in for tea and biscuits"explained Jeff. All at once Marty carl Steve and Jen said "what gorilla" (This is where I the narrator come in to explain how they could miss that you see.... I don't know... but! it is possible that it was my best friend forever Jill...) While I explained that to you our heroes (that's what I'm going to call them now) managed to gather everything they needed and set off into space again... the reason that they did it then is so that I (the narrator) would not have to think of somehow for them to get on the subject of leaving... 
"wow that was one hell of a planet" exclaimed Steve "I wonder what we will come across next" asked Jen, carl then said "durrr" to which Marty replied "oh? Absolutely!" all while Rex lay in the corner plotting his revenge.
"So uh who's gonna be the cook?" asked Steve when his stomach started rumbling. That's when everyone yelled "NOT IT" and touched their own nose sadly Jen being the only female, all of the males turned on her and said that she was the last to do it when it was obvious that Rex still hadn't done it.... (what's wrong with the world these days not even including the dog) So Jen went to the ships Kitchen and proceeded cooking while all of the men did manly stuff like play with Lego’s, watch sports, read while on the toilet, and other manly stuff! Jen shortly called the manly men into the kitchen for a delicious assortment of space foods... like waffles and stuff because everyone knows waffles taste better in space! "YES WAFFLES" yelled Steve! as carl fell on the floor because he was in Steve's way. Marty then entered the room going "VROOOOM" and "flying" his Lego spaceship towards the table... I'll take this moment to point out that even the gorrilla Herbert had a capital letter in his name while carl still does not....
Our heroes ate... then went to their respective rooms... then fell asleep... Rex ate as well!!!!!
Due to lack of stuff the man on the road will be ending thank you all for reading... oh wait... it seems... THIS JUST IN!!! STUFF HAS ARRIVED!!!!
Part 12
While the rest of the crew slept Jen sat awake thinking about stuff, such as why has it been almost an entire year! since the last installation of The man on the road.... That's when she realized the answer viewer ratings have gone down and something needed to be done... that something... was A MUSICAL!
so yeah its me Mr. narration popping in here since it is a musical just think of what they say as though it is a song!
Then Jen promptly fell asleep.
8 hours later 
"Good Morning everybody, how are all of you today"! sang Steve as he gallantly swooped into the kitchen where breakfast was prepared. "I'm okay how're yoooooooouuuu"! replied carl with a deep opera sounding voice! (and no capital C) "I've made more space waffles delicious to your liking"! sang Jen as she twirled out from making food "And some turkey sausage TOOOOOOOOO"! she finished... "uh guys" stated Marty "What are you doing"? just then everyone stopped singing and looked over to rex! then back to Marty then to Rex again... Then back to Marty one last time! "Way to ruin it schmuck" said carl while Steve silently laughed at the lack of a capital C on carls nametag. "Well you were all singing... what was with that?" asked Marty in a very dry voice, just before drinking a cup of water and finishing in a much more moistened voice "It's absurd I tell you, you all have space hysteria!". Jen just looked at him and said, "No Marty, we definitely don't, I can tell because the flying hippo behind you says so..." That's when Steve started laughing very crazily and carl curled up into a fetal position muttering what sounded to be like "capital C... Capital C" over and over. At this point in time Marty decided it was a good day to have a second cup of coffee... so he went and got in his car and drove across town to the coffee shop... "wait a second" thought Marty "a car, a TOWN!" (Marty was realizing now that he) "OH NO I FORGOT MY WALLET!" (oh well never mind) ...
elsewhere on the ship:
And that's the end of part 12! hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAA... haha
ha

© 2011 Buzz_Reynolds


Author's Note

Buzz_Reynolds
This is something I wrote quite some time ago but plan on adding to, I have edited it a bit since I wrote it but there are certainly more things to be fixed!

Thank you for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I, as well, will recommend this to friends. I have to confess that I'm not a great story reader to follow along sometimes, (not saying any bad here, just my nature sometimes) but I loved this. Kept my attention going. (Please do not take the not follow along comment to mean this chapter) I can't wait for more. :) Ya know if only we all could sing and dance our way through things more often, we'd probably have more fun. With or Without our wallet. (done that a time or two)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I, as well, will recommend this to friends. I have to confess that I'm not a great story reader to follow along sometimes, (not saying any bad here, just my nature sometimes) but I loved this. Kept my attention going. (Please do not take the not follow along comment to mean this chapter) I can't wait for more. :) Ya know if only we all could sing and dance our way through things more often, we'd probably have more fun. With or Without our wallet. (done that a time or two)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i have to recommend this to my friend. i think she will like it. great chapter.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 15, 2011
Last Updated on October 15, 2011

Author

Buzz_Reynolds
Buzz_Reynolds

Stroudsburg, PA



About
Hi I'm just your average, not at all average 21 year old. I love to read, write, and doing arithmetic (math just in case), so you can guess how well i fit into the triple R theme many schools seemed t.. more..

Writing