Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
THE CURSE

THE CURSE

A Chapter by CAPOLAVORO
"

This is where the curse comes in.

"
Elega's eyes are blazing with hatred as her wavy hair moved madly in the wind. Her gripping on the broomstick is so tight which makes it do a more speedy movement in flying towards the Kingdom of Fairies.

When Elega finally reached the Kingdom of Fairies, all the fairies eyes were frozen wide open in an expression of stunned surprise as they see the Queen of witches stepping towards the Garden of Life where their Queen is.

"My apologies Queen Elega but no one is allowed to enter the Garden of Life unless Queen Nala say so." one of the fairies tried to stop Elega while bowing her head to the angry Queen of witches. 

Elega used her broomstick, put it under the fairy's chin and pushed it upward only to see the frightened eyes of it.

"Your manners is just like your Queen. Move now or I'll break your wings." Elega commanded the fairy with a burning hard stare.

All the fairies instinctively stop flying around and bow down partially because they are afraid of Elega but mostly because they heard the sound of Queen Nala's wings approaching.

"Elega? One of my fairies reported that you are here. Why a sudden visit? You could have told me that you will come so that I could prefer sweet nectar for you my friend." Nala said as she fly towards Elega.

"My friend?! How can someone be a friend after stealing the father of my princess to be!" Elega yelled with rage.

"Stealing? But I - I do not know any-." Nala stopped when Blinto spoke in her back as he came out from the Garden of Life.

"Stop this Elega! You know well that my heart belongs to Nala. I just respected the command that is why I gave you my blood for a child but Nala has always my heart before the command has been released. I cannot marry you. Besides, I already have a child with Nala in her flora". Blinto said with a firm voice.

"No, Please do not say that. You told me Elega knows about this already. You told me she is fine with your decisions and would not want to attend our wedding because she is sick. How could you? Elega is my best friend." Nala utter the words towards Blinto with a teary eyes and disbelief.

"NO MORE WORDS!" Elega shouted. "I had enough of your lies and disobedience to the moon. Now you disturb the peace on this land and awaken the hatred that is within a witch heart. It is time! I choose to give my curse to all of you so that my power prevails" Elega continued with tears and hatred on her eyes.

"Elega no! Please no!" Nala tried to stop Elega from flying towards her but the power of wind that sorrounded the Queen of the witches is already too hard to break.

"Karana! Karana! I call upon the power of the moon. Shaksayaha Shaksayaha! I call upon the darkness and the power of all the Kingdom in Bendrasina." Elega raised her hand to towards the moon and all the lights from the different kingdoms was being absorb by its power as it gives power of darkness into Elega's hand.

'If command be rejected, Bendrasina shall experience a dark curse from the moon and shall suffer.'  Elega closed her eyes as she try to remember the command.

"The curse. The curse shall be death for the King of the Elves!" Elega shouted.

"Nooooo!!!" Nala tried to begged but it is too late the darkness crashed towards Blinto's heart that made him into pieces of dust.

"Please Elega. Please have mercy on our Land". Nala begged to Elega once more but Elega did not listen to any words she is saying.

"Another curse. The curse of pain for your daughter that is in your flora. You Nala, shall have a daughter that is full of hatred and dissatisfaction like what I am feeling right now. She will never be good as long as I live. She will become a ruler with dark intentions to keep no peace on this land forever. She will never be like you" Elega said and the darkness surrounded Nala's flora.

Nala cried in despair and kneel down for she know she can no longer stop Elega.

"For the last curse". Elega breathe heavily. "I regret having this child on my womb. I regret having Blinto's blood on this child. I regret of following the command yet end in despair. This child is cursed to be banished in this land!" Elega said as the darkness entered her womb and she collapsed.

Bendrasina has been covered in darkness after that day and all the Kingdoms are no longer in peace. 

***




© 2017 CAPOLAVORO


Author's Note

CAPOLAVORO
The "flora" in for the fairies is a flower that every fairy owned. This flower serves like their womb. They will have a child inside the flower and when time come the flower will give birth for them. Questions are welcome. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very powerful chapter. A lot of new conflicts. The chapter open the door to new disappointment and conflict. Thank you dear friend for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


Oh So Amazing COntinuation..........

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Yes, you can read the other chapter. :)
Sikandar Khan

7 Years Ago

Yeah I Mistakenly Read The Next Chapter Than Read This One.......
Yes this builds the picture and the characters as well as moving the plot along at a good pace. English needs polishing

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Thank you. I do believe also. :) I will try to edit that later.
I loved the visuals more in this chapter than the last. Also the words you created in the form of spells were impressive. I hope you continue writing this story. Reminded me of Maleficent ;)

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much. It is so good to hear those words from you. I will write more then. :)
Dr. YumnaKay

7 Years Ago

You're welcome! It was a pleasure reading this 😊😊
This is great story, very well penned

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much. :)
a secret garden,fairies are there,you got me hooked
great story

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Thank you. ;) I will make this even better for you.
So, your first paragraph was so descriptive I felt as if I was looking right at Elega. - You played around with few words and MADE elga very real in the minds eye. I love this mystical world of fairies and in particular the voice of the first one to speak to Elga had me thinking that he/she was the leader of all the fairies.
Again, I had a good visual image of Elga sticking the broom under the chin on the fairy and the terrified look which the fairy must have had.

Change this....Nala said as she fly towards Elega.
To this...........Nala said as she FLEW towards Elega.
Change this....Nala utter the words towards Blinto with a teary eyes and disbelief.
To this...........Nala UTTERED the words towards Blinto with teary eys and disbelief.

When Elega started her 'Karana, Karana' bit I had visions of her with her arms above her head, with broom in hand calling these very words out, and also a kind of whirlpool of darkness behind her just to add to the effect..
The reason why I had these visions is because of the simple use of the power of your words. - Great job.

What you have created with this piece is like being taken into a world of make belief where fairies and witches do really exist. I could see the whole thing playing out before my eyes and it was a pleasure to see.

Did I like it.....No.
Did I love it......Oh Hell Yeah. Being transported into another world was a great thing. Thank you for taking me there.

Mark.



Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your well and thoughtful review. I will surely change some of the grammars. I .. read more
matrixmark

7 Years Ago

You are more than Welcome.
I am happy to have been taken in the world of Elega and the fairie.. read more
Continuation was apt, and I liked your story, why don't you publish it...anyways your creation was good hope to see more of it..:)

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much Surya. I will try to finish this first. ;)
i am leaving my Office now so i adding this in my library for future. I will comment after i read this once again

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Okay. Thank you in advance :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

367 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 19, 2017
Last Updated on March 19, 2017
Tags: #adventure, #magic, #witch, #story, #fantasy


Author

CAPOLAVORO
CAPOLAVORO

Cebu, 7, Philippines



About
My life is average. My heart is average. My pulse is average. My mind is average. You might think I am an average girl then? My hopes are supreme My dreams are extreme My writes are creativ.. more..

Writing
TIME TIME

A Poem by CAPOLAVORO



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Don't Give Up Don't Give Up

A Story by Zoya