THE SECRET

THE SECRET

A Chapter by CAPOLAVORO
"

The part where characters come in.

"
Rio slowly put Blianita down.
"You should be careful next time". Rio said as he sat down on the floor, holding his hurt left shoulder.

"I - I am so sorry. Oh dear! You are bleeding. Wait. Uhm." Blianita said worriedly as she thought of a way on how to cure Rio's wound.

Blianita saw the knife and get it. She shredded her upper school uniform and tied it to Rio's arm.

"W-what are you doing?" asked Rio.

"There you are. Done. It didn't hurt a bit? now did it?" Blianita said after tying the cloth.

Rio touched his arm. "How would I know that this tying would not lead into more infection. You are always late in the class. Your knowledge of everything is so limited."

Angry eyes of Blianita were about to start but she remembered something that made her smirked. "As the saying goes, A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool".

Rio was thunderstruck. "Hey, hey, hey.. Are you saying I am a --" . 

Rio was not able to continue what he had to say when someone opened the door in the room.

"Hey there Buddy! Oh! Are you okay?" Jaspher, Rio's team mate in a basketball asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll just catch up with you later." Rio said with a straight face.

"That's just what I am about to say to you actually. Okay, see you in the court. Bye for now Nenita, the dreamy girl." Jaspher said, winked an eye and waved at Blianita and went away.

A slow smile worked its way across Blianita's face and into her eyes. "He noticed me? He noticed me? Oh dear! He noticed me! He noticed me! Finally!" Blianita said happily while jumping around.

"One more jump and I'll stab you with a knife, You're so dumb, he even called you in a wrong name." Rio said looking a little irritated.

Blianita stopped jumping with a 'whatever' look.

"Whatever negative thinker! He's just all the girls crush in school you know. Hey, How do you know it is a knife in the first place. Don't tell me-" Blianita covered her mouth with her hand as she is surprised by the thought.

"Don't work your crazy imaginations on me. I know that because Wayne our classmate is a member of a gang and I saw him before hiding a knife in there." explained Rio.

"Okay, It's good to know then." Blianita said.

The school bell rings.

"Oh! I almost forgot! Cleah is waiting for me in the library. I need to go now." Blianita said as she hurriedly go out of the room.

When can that girl learn about the importance of time. Rio thought as he followed a look to Blianita going outside the room.

Specifically calling was a sound of a smooth wind passing through the room windows bringing a single leaf that looks different from the natural. It is pear shaped yet with rainbow colors and it is glittering. It landed to Rio's palm as he is expecting to have it.

The leaf suddenly produced light with a familiar face for Rio on it.

"Master, the respected elder wanted to ask if she is ready?" Ero an elf asked.

"Not yet Ero, not now. I still need time. Her attitude makes me doubt if she is really the choosen. Tell the elder, I will inform the Kingdom once she is ready." Rio replied.

"Very well then, this message will be delivered to the elder." Ero said.

The light on the leaf went out and Rio crunch the leaf on his hand. The leaf turned into brown and the remains went with the wind.

Time is essential. She needs to learn. She needs to know. Words that runs in Rio's mind.




© 2017 CAPOLAVORO


Author's Note

CAPOLAVORO
Questions are welcome. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another intriguing chapter. I really look forward to the day when Blianita discovers that Rio is not a friend! Betrayal is always an interesting scene. Plus what follows a betrayal is more interesting - no matter it is a graceful forgiveness or an eternal hatred. Nice story!

Posted 6 Years Ago


any thing with an elf or fairies gets my attention,lovely story

Posted 6 Years Ago


You have a nice story going here. I really enjoyed the scene between the two plus he ending, where we come to know Rio is actually from the kingdom spying on Blianita was interesting to read.
This being said, I think you need to work more on your grammar and tenses. It seems off in some places.
I'll be continuing reading. A captivating story :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Interesting chapter, Capolavoro!
The usage of the saying "A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool" is apt in the story.

Posted 7 Years Ago


I feel, I see fading love story, but son only kept his promise, for whom he came, is my responsibility, and for commitment, I want to reopen lock, though blindly/confused/mentally ill, this life is for others(him, son, and everyone else). Punishment be given to everyone, including myself, nobody escapes from it, only responsibility can reduce suffering. Now I can say, People who live for God, live for only responisibility, not for emotions, concluding by saying, a God's life is celibacy only, living like Cobra(responsibility), not with evil life as of Anaconda(destruction).

No wonder, till now I havent seen you saying I Love you.

Posted 7 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That's cool, and time is crucial, one cannot ignore...
I enjoyed..:)

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much Surya. :) Hope you'll also enjoy the next chapters to come.
This is very interesting and well written. I like your characters, their conversation feels very natural and realistic.
Good work here. =)

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much. I am so glad to receive such a comment from a good writer like you. :) I love you.. read more
Sinbulvinter

7 Years Ago

You're very welcome. And I'm glad you like my work so much too!
First I Was Enoyed When I taught Forced Love Sotry in Good Fantasy Story but at tha end i came to know Rio is here to train her ....Nice Twist....

Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much Sk. Thank you for following my story. :)
Sikandar Khan

7 Years Ago

Welcome...............................
This bit - Rio said as he sat down on the floor while holding his left shoulder as it is hurting.

Change it - Rio said as he sat down on the floor, holding his hurt left shoulder.

This bit - Blianita said worriedly as she think of a way on how to cure Rio's wound.

Change to word 'think' to 'thought'

This bit - Jaspher said, winked an aye
'aye' should be 'eye'

This bit - Blianita said happily while jumping.
Add the word 'around' onto the end of the sentence to give it more impact.

The above are just guidelines and are there to help, and are in no way disrepectful towards your writing. Do with my comments as you wish. Also when you do the dialogue, it doesn't have to be in bold.
I did enjoy the piece, it felt a sweet and innocent read. A far away world compared to the stuff what I do.
But do keep writing, I always enjoy your work.

Mark.








Posted 7 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

7 Years Ago

Done. Done. Done. Thank you as always Mark. Oh yeah. I will. I just like putting it in bold though. .. read more
matrixmark

7 Years Ago

No problem. I look forward to reading more.

Mark.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

392 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 15, 2017
Last Updated on April 21, 2017
Tags: #adventure, #magic, #witch, #story, #fantasy


Author

CAPOLAVORO
CAPOLAVORO

Cebu, 7, Philippines



About
My life is average. My heart is average. My pulse is average. My mind is average. You might think I am an average girl then? My hopes are supreme My dreams are extreme My writes are creativ.. more..

Writing
TIME TIME

A Poem by CAPOLAVORO



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Why we cry Why we cry

A Poem by Tabby Mac