THE WELCOME FIGHT

THE WELCOME FIGHT

A Chapter by CAPOLAVORO

Blianita's movement is subtle. She felt being pulled by something she could never restrain. She closed her eyes as she welcomed a new set of images. She had a blurry view of a face. A voice of a woman who is singing a song to her "sweet flower, let me know your name". She remembered being a child running towards a woman who has welcoming arms towards her. Then, Blianita felt a touch on her hand that made her return to reality. She opened her eyes and saw who held her hand. "Cle- Cleah" she muttered as she opened her mouth releasing every bit of oxygen she has that made the water bubble. Her head pounded as her body screams for oxygen and her heart hurt seeing Cleah losing oxygen also. They are being drawn underneath the sea. Drowning.. drowning...
"Wh- What was that". Blianita said as she gasp for an air and coughing a lot. 

"I - I don't know.. I just -" Cleah coughed some and was not able to continue talking as she was shocked seeing her surrounding. "Where are we?"

Blianita tried to look at where Cleah is watching despite being weary. She too was shocked seeing everything around her. 

Blianita watched a big round of dark clouds hovers in the sky and striking lightnings come out of it. Around them are strange looking trees with roots that could walk. There are some flying human birds above the trees and they do not seemed to notice her or Cleah. Blianita and Cleah also stood up in surprise when they saw the land they are sitting on glowed with different colors.

Blianita and Cleah hold hands with fear on their eyes.

"Cleah? Are we dead? Maybe we're dead. The last thing I know is we're drowning and now we're dead right?" Blianita said not looking at Cleah and still looking at the flying human birds.

"I - I don't know. If that's the case then I'm pretty sure we're not in heaven. We're definitely seeing beasts and not angels here." Cleah said while holding Blianita's hands tight and looking so scared watching at the flying human birds.

"Well I don't think they're beasts also. I mean, they have colorful wings. What if - What if we're just dreaming? Comatose in a hospital maybe? How about pinching me so that we would awaken?" Blianita said.

"Ouch! Not so hard!" Blianita said when she felt something pinching her elbow.

"Wh- What?! I did not do anything". Cleah reacted.

"Then who?.." Blianita slowly bring up her arm to see who pinch her. Blianita and Cleah's eyes widened in fear as they saw a bettle like creature with human feet and big round eyes.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Blianita and Cleah shouted as they ran away living the beetle behind.

Cleah stopped as she felt that she stepped on something.

"How dare you ruin my house? And how are you two able to get in our Kingdom?" A man with pointed ears, black long hair, wearing breech pants, the upper part of the body is seen with great masculine figure said with anger.



Blianita and Cleah hugged each other in surprise. "A big elf!".

"Of course I'm an elf idiots! Elf could become small and big whenever we want to. And I'm going to kill you two for trespassing into our Kingdom and ruining my house.!" The elf said while opening the palm of his hand and leaves twirl above it with a heavy circle of wind.

The elf slowly walks towards Blianita and Cleah who is shivering in fear and closing their eyes.

"Now. now, don't be such a coward and fight back. Although I do not know what is the power of the other one since I cannot feel any powers from her but I'm pretty sure the other one is a witch. I can feel how strong you are and I would like to have a duel". The elf is referring to Blianita as he points his finger towards her.

"M- me? A witch?" Blianita opened her eyes in shocked as she heard what the elf said.

"Yes, you! Show me your power witch! I'm dying to kill a witch ever since your queen put a spell on our land. I hate witches. C'mmon show me your power or else I'll hurt your powerless friend in here". The elf said as he pointed the round swirl of wind on his hand towards Cleah.

"I- I don't know what you are talking about. I am not a witch! This is just a dream and you're just a part of it. Now, let me wake up.. wake up.. wake up..!" Blianita said repeatedly as she closed her eyes and tries to concentrate.

"Ahhh!" Blianita opened her eyes in shock to see Cleah being hit on the arm by the power of the elf.

"We don't do play time on the Kingdom of elves". The elf smiled feeling happy to see Blianita angry of what he did.

Blianita's eyes became white and she started to breathe heavily. She formed a circle of wind on her hand like the elf did but hers is pure white and without leaves. "I- I told you.. this is jus a DREAM!" Blianita screamed as she tries to hit the elf with her power.

A big leaf covered the elf so that he would not be hit by Blianita's power.

Blianita's eyed returned back to normal and run towards Cleah helping her to stand.

"I am sorry for the bad welcome chosen one". An elf with golden brown short hair with blue eyes appeared. The elf wears a shiny clothing and he is with another elf that only wears breech. This is the elf that protected the other one with a big leaf.

The elf that had a fight with Blianita automatically knelt down. "I'm sorry my King. I did not know she is the chosen one." He said.

"It is okay Loro, just be careful next time. You do not know what powers she possesses."

Blianita looks towards the person talking. At first, she thought it was Rio but seeing the pointed ears and different appearance she convinced herself it will never be him. 

"Ero, help her at once". The king elf said.

Ero ran directly towards Cleah and put a leaf on her wound. "Just leave this in your arm and the wound will be gone the next day. This will also help in putting the pain away." Ero said to Cleah.

"Where are we? Why are we here? Who are you?" Blianita cannot stop questioning as her head hurts.

"You are in Bendrasina. You are here for a reason. I am Yori." The King elf answered all of Blianita's questions with a hard tone.




© 2017 CAPOLAVORO


Author's Note

CAPOLAVORO
This time Yori has now appeared as the King of elves. Blianita starts her journey in Bendrasina.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

After Long Time I Come Back And Read This very lately...........that was nice but so long try to publish every epidose every week and shot short............

Posted 6 Years Ago


wohh, I had to read the previous chapter just to recap this one, this is an amazing story, the characters and the dialog's were amazing!

You have done a very good job writing this!
Thanks for sharing.

Posted 6 Years Ago


the names were a lil confusing but the story was wonderful...great work.

Posted 6 Years Ago


they ger better and better,more intense and exciting

Posted 6 Years Ago


CAPOLAVORO

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much for still following wordman. :)
 wordman

6 Years Ago

my pleasure

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 23, 2017
Last Updated on June 24, 2017


Author

CAPOLAVORO
CAPOLAVORO

Cebu, 7, Philippines



About
My life is average. My heart is average. My pulse is average. My mind is average. You might think I am an average girl then? My hopes are supreme My dreams are extreme My writes are creativ.. more..

Writing
TIME TIME

A Poem by CAPOLAVORO



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


THE MISSION THE MISSION

A Chapter by CAPOLAVORO